Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If Brea doesn't respond after this weekend I really can't hold her spot much longer.. :(

Try sending another message warning her of us giving up her spots

Just sent another her way and maybe she'll answer

Great news for you all! Brea is still with us and will be getting up posts soon!

We all know how chaotic and crazy RL can get :)

Neither of them work..... *Sigh* This is why I hate my computer
@IceQueen This is days off topic, but in case you still need help with this I usually use div boxes to float my images to one side or another, as well as resize them. The coding looks like this, but with brackets instead of parenthesis:
(div=float:right;border:1px blue solid; width:223px;)
tumblr_mp8mohJHpx1rcgpm7o2_500.gif
(/div)
the float decides what side it goes on (left, right, center), the border is the colored box around it (I think if you leave the border out there's no box around it but I've never done that so I'm not 100% sure on that) and the width adjusts the size.
When you change the ()'s to []'s it looks like this:
his coding will look like this:

~ DRAGON'S ~

Alright all! Like I said I am going to list some dragon's here and get an idea of what everyone want's and do some assigning( Which I will read them off during the tour of the School since Arabella is in charge of animal's located on School ground's in the Domain and Stable's. Just list which number you want so I can check them off and than link the dragon to your CS sheet's.

Dragon 1
Dragon 2

Dragon 3 ~ @IceQueen ~ Mal's
Dragon 4 ~ @Shattered♦Secrets™ ~ Crescent
Dragon 5
Dragon 6 ~ @IceQueen ~ Jack's
Dragon 7 @UnboundDestiny
Dragon 8

Dragon 9 ~ @IceQueen ~ Alex
Dragon 10 ~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 11 @UnboundDestiny
Dragon 12~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 13

Dragon 14 ~ @Dramma
Dragon 15 ~ @IceQueen ~ Ann
Dragon 16~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 17 ~ @Dramma
Dragon 18~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 19

Dragon 20 ~ @Shattered ~ Caiden
Dragon #1 for Breanne , #8 for Dylan and #2 for Braeden?

Ursula's Pride & Joy
Jordan-Fisher-Record-Deal-Hollywood-Records-Disney.jpg

(His Real Form)
✮Name✮
"My name is U, if you call me something else, I'll drown you. Ha!"
Uwe Tsunami Kraken

✮Nickname(s)✮
"I said call me U, dumbass!"
U, Evil Prince, Tsunami Swagger

♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥
"I use to be a Prince, until "King" Triton stole my mother's Throne."
Former Prince Of The Undersea

♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥
"They Call Her Evil, They Call Her Bad, They Call Her Mean, And That's Soo Sad. Let Me Drop This Bomb...That's My Mom!"
Ursula-The Sea Witch
Former Sailor Captain

✮Age and Birthday✮
"Why do you wanna know that, the fuck does it have to do with you?!"
16, April 20th
jordan-fisher-8.jpg

✮Grade✮

"Just because I'm new, doesn't mean you can fuck with me...you'll regret it if you do."
Freshman

✮Gender✮
"I thought it was obvious! Wow your really a dumbass, aren't you?"
Male

✮Sexuality✮
"I know I'm not attracted to your ugly ass!"
Bisexual

✮Position✮
"Ummm, what was it again...a nerd, no...a jock, nope! Oh yeah that's right, Your Mother's Pimp, Ha!"
Misfit
jordan-fisher-aug-5-2014.jpg

✮Eye Color✮

"Fuck Off!"
Hazel when not using magic.
This color when using magic.

✮Hair Description✮
"Why do you care, you freaking creep."
Use to be long, brown, and super curly. U cut it short and dyed it black, it's still curly on top though.

✮Height✮
"...GO AWAY!"
6'1"

✮Weight✮
"OH KAY...time for you to go!"
200lbs.
jordan-fisher.jpg

✮Piercings✮

"What are those? I have never heard of them..."
None

✮Marks✮
"I got a few, one that says...Fuck You."
The tattoo on his left arm in the picture above.
This tattoo on his right pec.
The quote "We're All Born A Little Insane." on his right leg.

✮Health Ailments✮
"Your face is making me sick, does that count? It should."
Walking for long periods, without a few minutes of rest causes him pain and annoyance.

✮Personality✮
"What can I say. I'm A Boss, Bitch!"
Arrogant || Brave || Sarcastic || Loud || Wild || Blunt || Evil || Strongly Loyal || Tricky || Jokester
U is the embodiment of Sarcasm, every other sentence he says it has some type or sarcasm in there. You can never tell when he's being serious or not...which can be a bad things in tense situations. Some people say they are fearless and don't mean it, but U is actually fearless...living in the deepest of waters next to the Wicked Island, U has seen most of the real terror in the world. Things you couldn't even imagine, those are things that U has faced and survived to speak about them. He's super loud and wild character, which make him a fun and choatic friend to have. If your his friend he is going to be strongly loyal to you...no matter what if your with him, he's with you. He doesn't take betrayal lightly...just never betray him, if you do...good luck.

✮History✮
"Yeah Right."
Will RP It, When U Feels Like Telling People.

✮Likes✮
"I would like...no I would LOVE it if you left right now."
Sarcasm, Pizza, Being Evil, Making Jokes About Others, Being Sneaky, Causing Mayhem, Horror Moives, Reality TV, Black Magic, Any Body Of Water, Cold And Wet Places, Sharks, Octopi, Strawberry Fanta, Playing Pranks, Stealing, Carnivals, Being A Misfit, Swimming, Sailing, His Mother's Name Putting Fear In People's Heart, Everything Evil, Bad Boys & Mean Girls, Tattoos, Causing Fear And Paranoia, Dark Areas, Being In Water, Listening To Rap & R&B, Flriting With The Other Misfits, Having A Chaotic Good Time, Making His Mother Proud, Doing Things His Way, Motorcycles, Winning At Everything, Pirate Ships, Wrecking Things(Mostly Ships), Electric eels, Action Movies, Scamming People, Being On Top

✮Dislikes✮
"If you don't know by now...I don't like you!"
Goody Goodies, Idiots, Jocks, Everything Good, Super Happy & Annoying People, Disrespect, Tears, King Triton, Ariel & Prince Eric, Ariel's Children, Enchantsia, Teachers, Good Magic, Being Fooled, Anything He Sees As Annoying, Rock Music, Country Music, Walking For Too Long

✮Hobbies✮
"If you knew my hobbies, that would make us frends...so no."
Swimming, Sailing, Hanging With The Other Misfits, Singing, Rapping, Making His Mother Proud, Doing Evil Things.
jordanfisher_204.jpg

✮Talents✮

"I have a talent to punch you in the face...wanna see?"
Water Control, Any Water Sport, His Sarcasm Is Always On Point, His Chaotic Tricks Are Definitely A Talent

✮Strengths✮
"Die..."
His Magic, His Loyalty, His Street Smarts, His Bravery, His Sly Tongue, His Fearlessness

✮Weaknesses✮
"Shut Up Already."
His Blunt Honesty, His Temper, His Arrogance, His Recklessness

✮Fears✮
"I fear that you will never leave me alone..."
Nothing

✮Gifts✮

"Yeah these are someting you will never get...so shut up and get hit by a ship."
Hydrokinesis-The ability to contrl and create water.
Water Teleportation-The ability to teleport to anywhere else by turning into water.
Morphing-The ability to turn into something or someone else.(U can turn into his human form or his real form, and vice versa.)
Cursing-The ability to enchant an object or person, and produce highly negative effects.
Voice Manipulation-The ability to manipulate your own voice or copy another. U also has the power to steal people's voices, like his mother.
Illusion Casting-The ability to create illusions which alter the victim's senses and perception of their surroundings.

✮Secrets✮
"If I told you they wouldn't be secrets right? Dumbass."
U actually wants to learn how to walk on land, without it hurting after a while.
U once had an imtimate relationship with a shark...let's never talk about it again.
U actually secretly wants to go to Enchantsia, he wants to learn more about the Heroes...just don't let his mother know.

Jordan-Fisher-Insta-Blog-Image.jpg

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

"I really don't see the point of this, so nothing."

✮Extra Curricular✮
"If I go to this school, I might as well enjoy it somehow."
Swim Club || Sailing Club || Drama

✮Schedule✮
"This is a load of shit...so eat it." *Shoves schedule down your thorat.*
World HistoryAlgebraSwim ClubEnglish 9BiologySailing ClubStudy of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

✮Other✮
"...Ummm...what?"
Sparks-His Pet Electric eel
Danger-His Pet Water Snake
Hydra-His Pet Three Headed Serpent
jordan-fisher-garrett-clayton-sep-outings-tb2-one-minute-video-08.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
"You'll definitely never be part of this group."

(OPEN PM ME)

✮Family✮
Ursula-Mom
Captain Sailor-Dad

✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
jordan-fisher-photo-shoot-feb-27-2015-300x336.jpg
Friends with Dylan, and enemies with Breanne?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@IceQueen This is days off topic, but in case you still need help with this I usually use div boxes to float my images to one side or another, as well as resize them. The coding looks like this, but with brackets instead of parenthesis:
(div=float:right;border:1px blue solid; width:223px;)
(/div)
When you change the ()'s to []'s it looks like this:
his coding will look like this:

Dragon #1 for Breanne , #8 for Dylan and #2 for Braeden?

Friends with Dylan, and enemies with Breanne?
I got it figured out, thanks to shattered

Also, I would like to apologize to everyone for holding you all back, I feel horrible about it. Seriously, it's been like nagging me in the back of my head these last few nights. Life just got really hectic for a few days, but it's all good now. I'll have my starters for Brea, Dylan and Braeden up today for sure, just gotta get back to all my other roleplays to let them know what's been up. Sorry again! ♥

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@Brea as long as your still here, it shouldn't matter lol.

@IceQueen no beggy, just help a cool as friend out xD cool, get it because your name is ICEQueen?...okay, I'll leave now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Last edited:
@Brea ~ Since you'll be the last of the villain's to get in the limo you can fast forward your time as well to arriving to the school if you want :)

Cool! I actually just finished reading what's happened in the IC, so give some time to get my starters up. Should be up within the next hour or so. ♥

Great! Can't wait to read what you have for us! :)

That took way longer than I thought it would, sorry... my coding wasn't working and I spent too long finding gifs. My bad. Hope it all looks good though!

I kind of thought that...after your post, wihich is why I had him ask her that qeustion lol.
I didn't actually think of that until after Brea made the mention in her post. Eva does fall for guys easily though so that'd be why she'd see this one time talking together and yeah I don't know maybe... Although obviously you can just blow it off as well.

I'll be posting now, for Eva since I haven't gotten a response for Jacy

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Posting again tomorrow!

Reactions: Unbound
Okay, quick question? Is there many limos? And are we searching for a wand? Just so I know for sure.