Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I added Keenan's dragon

I will be putting up a post as soon as Brea gets a chance to catch up!

Also in the school tour I will have Arabella show the Wicked One's to their dragons in the Domain center which is housing for the creature's.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Is there any chance I could get dragon 11 for Alexia and Dragon 7 for Ying if they are not taken? @Shayla

@Shayla I don't know which dragons I want for who, but I'll figure it out and tell you soon

Okay @Shayla I got this! xD
18 is for Anyiah
16 is for Jacob
12 is for Melia
10 is for Austin xD

I sent word to @Brea so I'm not sure what is going on there... I really want to post but don't want to leave her behind either... Choices..

@Shayla i would say keep going but give her a summary when she comes back, if she comes back

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I think that is what I will need to do @IceQueen and if she doesn't come back that mean's I have to fix Alissia quite a bit and no interest >.<

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well I might have to make some charries to fill gaps XD

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist free charrie opening's :D

I can't! *rolls around* ITS SO TEMPTING

Oh and if you won't you can have Cruella @IceQueen can't think up a mean girl char for here...which is annoying, since it would be perfect here lol. But Uwe will make a perfect mean boy xD, my first one lol...who talks about people and curses them out...not like my jerk guys who punches people. I'm just glad I have my favorite Disney Princess and Prince and Villain...so.I am happy lol. Oh did you place Uwe in a room yet also?

If Brea doesn't come back, Jake will be open xD

@Little_Ghost98 ~ Seem's like Jake and Alissia might be happening at this rate XD

Also I am posting tonight!! :D

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie and Justin
Gosh darnit, Mal will be princeless! FUUUUDGEEE

Your feeling my pain right now.... :P

I will have to make a new Anna of arendale