Enchantsia Academy

Last edited:
They are all your's :)

Okay guys, since I really want a wicked one too...and rp as just started I am going to get up Ursula's son now lol^^.

So dragon for him if it's cool would be this one.
marine-dragon.jpg

Here's the linl @Shayla
https://whitneycarter.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/marine-dragon.jpg

Will put him up in a bit and then another in char post.

I actually can't wait to see Crescent interact with all the animals, since she can communicate with thtem lol.

He's going to be The Evil Prince of The Dark Undersea lol...since he's a Freshman and we aready have an Evil King...he'll be the male version of Lizzie in that way 2nd in coomand witht he evil guys.

Reactions: HEX
He's going to be The Evil Prince of The Dark Undersea lol...since he's a Freshman and we aready have an Evil King...he'll be the male version of Lizzie in that way 2nd in coomand witht he evil guys.
Well, if he is a freshie, he might be like a leader in training, since I think Mal leads, and then Liz is second, along with Blair. I thinks that is how it works

Well, if he is a freshie, he might be like a leader in training, since I think Mal leads, and then Liz is second, along with Blair. I thinks that is how it works
Lol yeah, the guy side of evil xD. That's why said Evil Prince, because I think Autumn made Andrew Evil King

@IceQueen I might just have Annie meet up with Mal and Lizzie

I took a little nap, so now I hope I can get those posts up!

Power on , Ghostie! :D

Ursula's Pride & Joy
Jordan-Fisher-Record-Deal-Hollywood-Records-Disney.jpg

(His Real Form)
✮Name✮
"My name is U, if you call me something else, I'll drown you. Ha!"
Uwe Tsunami Kraken

✮Nickname(s)✮
"I said call me U, dumbass!"
U, Evil Prince, Tsunami Swagger

♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥
"I use to be a Prince, until "King" Triton stole my mother's Throne."
Former Prince Of The Undersea

♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥
"They Call Her Evil, They Call Her Bad, They Call Her Mean, And That's Soo Sad. Let Me Drop This Bomb...That's My Mom!"
Ursula-The Sea Witch
Former Sailor Captain

✮Age and Birthday✮
"Why do you wanna know that, the fuck does it have to do with you?!"
16, April 20th
jordan-fisher-8.jpg

✮Grade✮

"Just because I'm new, doesn't mean you can fuck with me...you'll regret it if you do."
Freshman

✮Gender✮
"I thought it was obvious! Wow your really a dumbass, aren't you?"
Male

✮Sexuality✮
"I know I'm not attracted to your ugly ass!"
Bisexual

✮Position✮
"Ummm, what was it again...a nerd, no...a jock, nope! Oh yeah that's right, Your Mother's Pimp, Ha!"
Misfit
jordan-fisher-aug-5-2014.jpg

✮Eye Color✮

"Fuck Off!"
Hazel when not using magic.
This color when using magic.

✮Hair Description✮
"Why do you care, you freaking creep."
Use to be long, brown, and super curly. U cut it short and dyed it black, it's still curly on top though.

✮Height✮
"...GO AWAY!"
6'1"

✮Weight✮
"OH KAY...time for you to go!"
200lbs.
jordan-fisher.jpg

✮Piercings✮

"What are those? I have never heard of them..."
None

✮Marks✮
"I got a few, one that says...Fuck You."
The tattoo on his left arm in the picture above.
This tattoo on his right pec.
The quote "We're All Born A Little Insane." on his right leg.

✮Health Ailments✮
"Your face is making me sick, does that count? It should."
Walking for long periods, without a few minutes of rest causes him pain and annoyance.

✮Personality✮
"What can I say. I'm A Boss, Bitch!"
Arrogant || Brave || Sarcastic || Loud || Wild || Blunt || Evil || Strongly Loyal || Tricky || Jokester
U is the embodiment of Sarcasm, every other sentence he says it has some type or sarcasm in there. You can never tell when he's being serious or not...which can be a bad things in tense situations. Some people say they are fearless and don't mean it, but U is actually fearless...living in the deepest of waters next to the Wicked Island, U has seen most of the real terror in the world. Things you couldn't even imagine, those are things that U has faced and survived to speak about them. He's super loud and wild character, which make him a fun and choatic friend to have. If your his friend he is going to be strongly loyal to you...no matter what if your with him, he's with you. He doesn't take betrayal lightly...just never betray him, if you do...good luck.

✮History✮
"Yeah Right."
Will RP It, When U Feels Like Telling People.

✮Likes✮
"I would like...no I would LOVE it if you left right now."
Sarcasm, Pizza, Being Evil, Making Jokes About Others, Being Sneaky, Causing Mayhem, Horror Moives, Reality TV, Black Magic, Any Body Of Water, Cold And Wet Places, Sharks, Octopi, Strawberry Fanta, Playing Pranks, Stealing, Carnivals, Being A Misfit, Swimming, Sailing, His Mother's Name Putting Fear In People's Heart, Everything Evil, Bad Boys & Mean Girls, Tattoos, Causing Fear And Paranoia, Dark Areas, Being In Water, Listening To Rap & R&B, Flriting With The Other Misfits, Having A Chaotic Good Time, Making His Mother Proud, Doing Things His Way, Motorcycles, Winning At Everything, Pirate Ships, Wrecking Things(Mostly Ships), Electric eels, Action Movies, Scamming People, Being On Top

✮Dislikes✮
"If you don't know by now...I don't like you!"
Goody Goodies, Idiots, Jocks, Everything Good, Super Happy & Annoying People, Disrespect, Tears, King Triton, Ariel & Prince Eric, Ariel's Children, Enchantsia, Teachers, Good Magic, Being Fooled, Anything He Sees As Annoying, Rock Music, Country Music, Walking For Too Long

✮Hobbies✮
"If you knew my hobbies, that would make us frends...so no."
Swimming, Sailing, Hanging With The Other Misfits, Singing, Rapping, Making His Mother Proud, Doing Evil Things.
jordanfisher_204.jpg

✮Talents✮

"I have a talent to punch you in the face...wanna see?"
Water Control, Any Water Sport, His Sarcasm Is Always On Point, His Chaotic Tricks Are Definitely A Talent

✮Strengths✮
"Die..."
His Magic, His Loyalty, His Street Smarts, His Bravery, His Sly Tongue, His Fearlessness

✮Weaknesses✮
"Shut Up Already."
His Blunt Honesty, His Temper, His Arrogance, His Recklessness

✮Fears✮
"I fear that you will never leave me alone..."
Nothing

✮Gifts✮

"Yeah these are someting you will never get...so shut up and get hit by a ship."
Hydrokinesis-The ability to contrl and create water.
Water Teleportation-The ability to teleport to anywhere else by turning into water.
Morphing-The ability to turn into something or someone else.(U can turn into his human form or his real form, and vice versa.)
Cursing-The ability to enchant an object or person, and produce highly negative effects.
Voice Manipulation-The ability to manipulate your own voice or copy another. U also has the power to steal people's voices, like his mother.
Illusion Casting-The ability to create illusions which alter the victim's senses and perception of their surroundings.

✮Secrets✮
"If I told you they wouldn't be secrets right? Dumbass."
U actually wants to learn how to walk on land, without it hurting after a while.
U once had an imtimate relationship with a shark...let's never talk about it again.
U actually secretly wants to go to Enchantsia, he wants to learn more about the Heroes...just don't let his mother know.

Jordan-Fisher-Insta-Blog-Image.jpg

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

"I really don't see the point of this, so nothing."

✮Extra Curricular✮
"If I go to this school, I might as well enjoy it somehow."
Swim Club || Sailing Club || Drama

✮Schedule✮
"This is a load of shit...so eat it." *Shoves schedule down your thorat.*
World HistoryAlgebraSwim ClubEnglish 9BiologySailing ClubStudy of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

✮Other✮
"...Ummm...what?"
Sparks-His Pet Electric eel
Danger-His Pet Water Snake
Hydra-His Pet Three Headed Serpent
jordan-fisher-garrett-clayton-sep-outings-tb2-one-minute-video-08.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
"You'll definitely never be part of this group."

(OPEN PM ME)

✮Family✮
Ursula-Mom
Captain Sailor-Dad

✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
jordan-fisher-photo-shoot-feb-27-2015-300x336.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Shayla
I'll have another post up later tonight...or tomorrow after work including Uwe's intro ^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I kinda wanna have Melia fall asleep while doing something in her dorm room because of her narcolepsy, so I kinda wanna have one of her friends come in and check on her and see her passed out. c: Or like since I have her bird trained to say something when she falls sleep, have Loca fly to someone's dorm and tell them she passed out xD

Why did my peep's already have to be out of their dorms.... >.<

Okay Ill be back...if not then Ic post tommoew after work. Got go to work from ten to five so early rofl ten I. The morning...

@Shayla I can have him randomly go find one of your characters if you want :3

You can send him to Arabella or Alissia :)