• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: How would Does it Burn interact with magical girls? Plasma is a pretty hot thing, and it sounds like it'd straight-up melt every melee-based monster/magical girl. Which would be awkward, because that's what a bunch of magical girls in the RP are.
I've only skimmed over @Angelic Fusion cs, since I'm working on my post, but full analysis shall be given after I post.

Oh yeah, and does this mean that dual-element Magical Girls aren't SUPER rare? Does that mean that there are magical girls with, say, three or four elements?

Oh yeah, and does this mean that dual-element Magical Girls aren't SUPER rare? Does that mean that there are magical girls with, say, three or four elements?
Hmmm. Dual wouldn't be rare, but anything more than two would not be playable by anyone but me, as probably an NPC. You can see some people's elements dabble into other aspects, and I'm not opposed to having two separate elements as long as it's not OP and they coincide some how.

I've only skimmed over @Angelic Fusion cs, since I'm working on my post, but full analysis shall be given after I post.

I changed it to when she is striking. She is nearly entirely a character that charges their attacks. I had to boost their physical standing as she doesn't have many actual magical abilities she can use on the fly.

Hmmm. Dual wouldn't be rare, but anything more than two would not be playable by anyone but me, as probably an NPC. You can see some people's elements dabble into other aspects, and I'm not opposed to having two separate elements as long as it's not OP and they coincide some how.

That suddenly makes Eile the most flexible character in the rp since Mana is the very basis of all magic. XD

Drat. Accidentally hit submit on my post QQ before I posted for Midori. Editing right meow.

Yeah. @Levont Yeah. True dat. Eile isn't OP though, so it was easy to approve her. :)

Well Pan's powers are voodoo and curses.

Akiko is flora and fauna if you didn't get it. So anything with animals an plant life she can do. Not changing in to animals of course but everything else.

Blub blub blub. I hate it when I always miss the interesting discussions. :(

So nothing particularly new? Being slightly unrecognizeable by general public?

@Angelic Fusion
Why can't she just BE a cannon then? Become a long-range artillery-style magical girl, who meshes perfectly with vanguard-melee magical girls. XD

Thought it'd be common for magical girls to work in squads regardless, so it's not like everyone needs to be great at everything. The meaning of a team is to work together to compensate for each other's flaws~!

@Angelic Fusion
Why can't she just BE a cannon then? Become a long-range artillery-style magical girl, who meshes perfectly with vanguard-melee magical girls. XD

Thought it'd be common for magical girls to work in squads regardless, so it's not like everyone needs to be great at everything. The meaning of a team is to work together to compensate for each other's flaws~!
She is a Cannon :P. The last power is like a long range attack. She is all range and Defensive. She is like that artillery piece that has alot of armor.... but takes years to reload.

LIKE THIS

latest

@SailorMoon rofl Akiko is about to FREAK THE FREAK OUT! Lol, do you really want Elie to find you. Because Akiko is about scream to the Heavens her idol is right near her rofl.

@SailorMoon So, no attack or defensive powers can be used, but can we use things like location or allusion powers? For example, Hide has Vibration Location, could she use that to find people? And Mako has costuming, could she use that to confuse someone and potentially escape?

@SailorMoon So, no attack or defensive powers can be used, but can we use things like location or allusion powers? For example, Hide has Vibration Location, could she use that to find people? And Mako has costuming, could she use that to confuse someone and potentially escape?
Yes. :)

Blub blub blub. I hate it when I always miss the interesting discussions. :(

So nothing particularly new? Being slightly unrecognizeable by general public?
Yeah. Pretty much. And lol, I'm surprised myself to see almost everyone on at one time. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back