~Elemental wolves~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: The alpha male position is open again. We are very much in need of one, so anyone who wants the position please feel free to take it.

k0n4eb.png

I see Akumu across the street knocking on the door... I take a much more secretive approach. I take slow carful steps as I edge closer to the house, closing my eyes I will the shadows to take a closer hold. They make the entire inside of the house almost completely black. No one would be able to see inside now. I start to walk casually to throw off any witnesses. I make my way slowly to the next house, before taking the ally beside it. I jump over 2 fences till I reach the houses backyard. I test the door "locked" I growl, I smash the small window before reaching in and opening the door. I step inside, the house was almost pitch black. Yet it was easy for me to see, my strange eyes were immune to the darkness. I found myself actually liking it, maybe it was years of being surrounded by it or my powers but seeing had never been a problem for me. I walk quietly not wanting to wake anyone, I sneak through the house. I could feel myself being draw up the wooden stairs. I find myself on a small second level, there were a few doors but one felt special...to me at lest. I was drawn to it, and I knew I had found what I was looking for.​

ARTHIS

This is easily the most worrying night of Arith's life. As master of the guards his foremost concern is the safety of the pack and all it's members. The one night where the most important members of his family were going into one of the most dangerous areas of the forest, without his help. He's forbidden from following and protecting the future alphas and betas because this is supposed to be a test of their worth and whether they deserve to lead the pack. So, in order to ease his own mind and comply with the laws of the ritual, Arith paced along the edge of the wood and watched his kin venture into the village. He stayed in wolf form to help conceal his presence and because he disliked his diminutive human form. 'I hope this ends quickly.' He thought as he sat on the cold ground to wait for their return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brooke tossed and turned something was happening. She felt it down in her soul. But it wasn't something that was going to be happy for the town she shivered and pulled the blankets around herself subconsciously. The blankets upset the text book lYing on her stomach and it fell under her arm and into the crook of her arm. Brooke lowered her chin around the text book and when she tossed again the book fell from the crook of her arm and onto they floor making a huge thud on the floor.

Artemis didn't emerge from her den till the betas and alphas had left. She stretched, letting out a yawn and shook her fur. Lifting her head, she breathed in the night air. Instantly, she had caught scent of a nearby rabbit. Artemis thought for a moment and decided she could use a snack before she went on her hunt. She decided today she would find the fattest animal she could and bring it back for a celebratory meal once the alphas and betas came back. She had no doubt in her mind that they would prove successful in finding a future mate. Artemis padded off, following the scent of the rabbit.

TREVOR

The cold that filled the calm moonlit night brought a comfort to Trevor that eluded most others. This was his night, he would enter the tiny village a take a mate and finally have his spot as the alpha. He had been waiting his whole life for this moment and he took the time to enjoy it. The others had already entered the village and had maybe even found their mate, the thought made Trevor smile. He took on his wolf form and casually made his way through the woods. He caught Arthis' scent on the edge of the woods. 'Keeping a eye out, eh?' He thought as he left the woods and entered the village proper.

He changed back into human form and strolled down the street using his power slightly to increase the chill around him and adding a layer of frost to everything in his path. He made no conscious choice about where he was going he just enjoyed the strange sights and smells of the town. Most of the buildings were dark with the inhabitants sleeping in false safety, ignorant of the beasts prowling just outside their homes. "Some inside." He said to himself as he continued on. Suddenly he stopped. Nothing in particular caught his attention, nothing to see but dark homes and no new smells crossed his nose but something told him this was the place. He looked up at the moon. "Who is it?" he asked. As his gaze returned to earth he saw a lone figure standing in at an open window. "Bingo."

We are very much in need of a future mate for the Alpha female. So please anyone who wants the spot feel free to take it.

2mq16cx.png

I stand quitly in the window I see a figure down on the street. I leave the window open for the cool air. I make my way back to bed, I wrap myself up in the warm blanket grateful for the warmth. One hand lays on my stomach my hair spread out on the pillow. My other hand lays beside me, I look up at the ceiling and close my eyes. I try to sleep but something wasn't right, but I knew everything was so why couldn't I sleep. I sigh and try one last time and I finally fall back asleep. I didn't understand why it toke so long. Normaly I sleept like a rock, and no matter what once I was asleep I stayed asleep. My mom always told me that she would wake me up sometimes at night, and I would just mumble "go away" or "yeah, yeah" I always thought that was funny. And now finally asleep it was probably the worst time for me to be a heavy sleeper.

k0n4eb.png

I reach out a push open the door, I winse as it makes a slight creaking sound. Looking inside the room I saw what looked like a girls room. Then my eyes fall upon the bed, in it abided a young girl probably not a day over 18. I smile softly, before beginning my oproch. I walk over to the girl I would wake her and use my powers to control her so she would come quietly. She wouldn't remember anything in the morning. Coming to the side of the bed and neal down, so once she woke she would see my eyes before she could register who I was. I take a deep breathe activating my second power, I reach out a cold hand due to the outside world. I shake her shoulder to wake her and say "Hello, wake up please." and then I wait.

Akumu gripped her hands behind her back. Her eyes gave a slight glow as she looked at the man before her. Then, flashing a soft smile, she used one elongated thumb nail to slash across her palm, a small bead of blood appearing in her hand. She wasn't that fond of having to use her blood, but if she wanted to get him to the forest she would have to use it. Her blood was laced with a powerful toxin that she could use to control the man's mind and bring him back. She moved the hand out from behind her back and held it out for a handshake, angeling the hand so he wouldn't catch sight of her blood. "Hello. I'm so sorry to bother you, I'm new in town and thought I should go for a midnight stroll. You know, since the night is so much more peaceful then the day. But, sadly, I appear to be lost.." Her voice trailed off slighty. "My name is Scr-- Um... Akumu."

Kyle looked at her, staring at her features that where cascaded by moonlight. She seemed awfully nervous for someone who preferred the night. "Well you still shouldn't be out at this time. It's dangerous." He said, seeing her extended hand. He smiled and extended his hand into hers. "Name's Kyle." He managed before he realized that there was something sticky on his hand.

Akumu gripped his had, pressing the blood against his palm. It wouldn't be as strong as if the blood entered into his bloodstream, but it was dealing into his skin. It would do well to have him obey her for about 30 minutes. And that was all the time she needed to get him to the forest. She kept a firm grip on his hand, the blood causing his sight to get blurry and hazy while his mind gets fuzzy. To him, it would feel as if nothing made sense and nothing was real, and his body no longer belonged to him. She released his hand. "Sorry about this.. I'm going to need you to follow me." She spoke hesitsntly, then turned and began walking down the street. She didn't bother checking to see if he was following, she knew he was.

Kyle felt his consciousness slip, like he had fallen into a dream. Everything was fuzzy and it sounded like he was underwater. It was like life had forcibly been taken out of his hands and now he was watching a movie of his own life. He could barely hear her voice as his body began to walk forwards, the door swinging shut behind him as his eyes seemed to cloud over.

Akumu quietly weaved through the streets, going back the way she came. The farther she got from the homes, the calmer and more confident she got. Especially when the tops of the trees in the forest came into her view. As interesting as the town was, she didn't belong and she had by far stayed longer then she needed. She gave a quick glance back at Kyle, then remembered he would be fine. As long as she was careful where she stepped and didn't run into anything, he would do the exact same. She turned her gaze around to see if any of her pack mates had been preparing to leave but she appeared to be the first. She looked up at the moon. "Please let the others be successful and find there way."

Artemis had eventually had found her rabbit and ate it. Now she was on the trail of a large buck. She was a master tracker, so she had no problem eventually finding where it rested. It laid on the ground, appearing to be asleep still. Artemis was grateful for that since it was a lot larger then she expected. It would certainly feed the alphas and betas well for a celebration. Though Artemis will certainly find more food for the others as well, but the largest will be reserved for the alphas and betas.

TREVOR

The woman left the open window and Trevor sauntered across the empty street with his hands in his pockets. He tried the front door and found it locked, he cursed quietly and circled the house for an entrance. The ground floor was sealed except for on window on the back of the silent home. He eased his way inside and had a look around. He was in the kitchen and was surrounded by cabinets and a large refrigerator. He took a peek inside and was nearly blinded by the light inside. "Shit." He cursed and rubbed at his sensitive eyes and waited for them to readjust. He wandered around the house and considered checking some of the doors he passed but thought it better to finish his business and be on his way.

He found a set of stairs and followed them up and stopped at the door at the end of the hall. This was where he would claim his right. He turned the knob and the door swung open. Inside the beautiful lay sleeping, albeit a bit fitfully, "What's the best way to do this?" He paced around the room. "Scream's power would come in handy about now." He shrugged it off and opted for a more direct route. He scooped up girl blanket and carried her out of the house.

"Go away." She murmured and Trevor was worried this she might wake but she wiggled to get comfortable and drifted back to sleep. Trevor looked up at the moon and silently thanked her.

Brooke's shoulder feels frozen. Her eyes flick open stunningly bright blue Stars looking to find the source of the cold. She spots it. Or rather. Him. Two mismatched eyes glow back at her. They look almost inhuman and strangely wolf like. Brooke nearly jumps out of her skin.
"Holy-! What the... Fuck" she finishes in a whisper. She jumps bending atter core and sitting up.
"Who the hell are you?! And why are you in my house!" Brooke snaps feeling her temper flare. The boy had midnight black hair, Pale skin, and two different colored eyes. One red, one blue. Although strangely colored, he was tall and muscular.

2mq16cx.png

I was fly, in a dream at lest but I was very cold. I was hovering without wanting to move I was moving. I thought I was just a fun little dream that my mom would interupt and I would get mad at her and all that. Right now though it seemed like reality was effecting my dream world. I was off the ground being carried by a stranger. My eyes open groggily, not fully aware of my surroundings. I was being carried and every few seconds what felt like a leg hit me. I though I was still dreaming and didn't know what to do. Plus I wasn't really registering my perticament. My heavy sleeping habit was my down fall this time, as I was carried away. Though with ever jerk I woke a little more, till finally I was almost fully awake. Blinking I look around it was dark and I felt my blanket beneath me but...nothing else. And that's when I start to panic.

k0n4eb.png

I sigh and look down before saying "Just to let you know, I'm really sorry about this" I finsh. Then look up locking eyes with her, using my power her eyes turn the same as mine. It was a sign that the mind control had worked, it wasn't as powerful as like Screams power. But it worked very well, it wasn't exactly mind control though. My power impaired her judgment, she would think she was making her own choices but really I was. She wouldn't know but she would be completely aware, though she would be very happy and maybe feel like she was in a dream. "We're going to the forest, and you will follow me." I say before beginning my Journey back to claim my spot as beta.​

"You're really sorry about what!? The forest... Why are we going to the forest...!?" Then a haze came over her. She felt tired. Like she was sleeping again. "Forest... Mmmm okay" she faught her mind. She was acting illogical. She knew that much. She fought herself. Don't go to the forest. The forest is bad. It will end badly don't go. Go back to bed. But her body wouldn't do what her mind commanded. Her mind rived in her controlled body. But dispite her mind's efforts her body did what he commanded and followed.
"Wait... I don't even know your name..." She said when her mind found a small enough breakthrough to make one sensible move.

TREVOR

"So close." Trevor said as his prize started to realize the truth of her predicament. "Shh, don't panic or I might drop you." He said to her as he neared the woods. If he could keep her distracted he wouldn't have to use force. "Stay calm. I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help you." Almost there, the smell of evergreens was starting to overpower the scents of the human village. "I'm going to make you a queen of the forest and you'll have incredible, magical powers." At this point telling her the truth wasn't going to make much difference. In fact, she might be even more convinced this is all a dream. He was at the grass border to the woods. Trevor remembered he was using his power and stopped now. "Sorry about the chill. I forgot I was doing it." He carefully wrapped the blanket around her again. "Is that better?" He felt his bare feet touch the soft earth of the woods and smiled. 'Finally.' He thought.

2mq16cx.png

I close my eye holding my head in my hands I say very softly to myself "this is all a dream, mom will wake you up soon and it will be all over" I keep saying it to soft for whoever it was to hear. I was so scared, though I was strong. After a few minutes I quiet myself, hugging my legs at my chest. I breath slowly nothing he said made since, I just knew one thing I didn't want to go were ever he was taking me.

k0n4eb.png

"Rowan" i say "my name is Rowan" as I walk not even checking to see she was following. I knew she was, their was no reson to check. I walk silently not wanting to wake anyone "be quite and don't wake anyone" I say to her. I open the door to the house and walk out into the night, closing the door behind her I walk. I pick up the pace I had to get back by morning. Though I had a lot of time to spare I didn't come here to enjoy the village. I came here to find this girl and then haul ass. I didn't want to stick around to be questioned. After a few minutes we reach the edge of the forest. Look around seeing Trevor with a blanket slung over his shoulder. He was just ahead of me, I then continue my walk as we enter the forest.​

TREVOR/ARTHIS

She seemed to quiet down after that and Trevor was thankful he didn't want to use hurt her and he definitely didn't want to do it now that Rowan was there his mate following obediently behind him. "I hope you didn't have much trouble Night Raven." With his abilities it wasn't likely he had. Mind control is such a delicate process and Trevor doesn't have the patience for it.

Arthis approached the group quietly, not silent like his power could do but loud enough to make his presence known. Trevor was carrying what could only be his future mate and Rowan had his following close behind. "Save the chit chat for later. Get them back to the pack, please." He growled.

"You'd do better to watch your tone with the future alpha and beta." Trevor said as he continued into the forest. "I have a great memory." Arthis lowered his head in acknowledgment and turned to Rowan.

"Good hunting, did you happen to see any of the others leaving the village?"

Artemis lowers her body, stepping quietly towards the sleeping buck. Then, her paws launched off the ground, moving so fast her entire body was one slim blur of movement as she dashed out and across the front of the buck. She skidded to a halt just to the side, the bucks body falling limp as blood squirts out the neck of the large animal. Artemis grew proud of her kill. She always preferred doing it fast so the animals wouldn't feel anything, and she had don't that.

She padded up to the buck and looked at it. She wasn't exactly sure how she was going to bring it back. She was slim, meant for running not for strength. Artemis shifted to her human form, wipping the animals blood off her mouth. She walked to the animal, grabbing it by his horns and began struggling to pull it back towards her packs dens. She tilts her head, hearing others of her pack in the distance heading to the camp as well.

Brooke's breath caught in her throat. Rowan. His name was Rowan. That was a start. Her voice was screaming slaming itself against her head trying to get control back. She wanted to throw things around the house break things make noise then someone might hear. Someone could save her. But he had told her no to make a sound. And suddenly she couldn't reach out and throw even a fragile glass cup across the room to make the shattering sound that she knew would wake not only her mother but her brother too. They would help her. But she couldn't. She was bound to following. And hated how stupid the picture look. After locking the door Rowan walked past her. To the forest. Brooke paused. Looking over her shoulder at her house. She knew somehow that she would likely never see it again.

They made their way to the forest the faint scent of evergreen filled her nose. She saw another figure emerge from another path he was calling Rowan 'Night Raven'. Night Raven... Odd name. Brooke thought. And then noiced the figure huddled in his arms. It looked like it was shaking slightly with soft brown hair coming from the blanket.
"She looks cold" Brooke commented to Rowan then without knowing how she knew realized that the figure huddled in the other boys arms was a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.