~Elemental wolves~

Status
Not open for further replies.
2n68die.gif

I grab another drink poring the cool liquid down by throat. I was drunk as could be and could barely stand much less see. I had come here after my girlfriend well ex-girlfriend now broke up with me. She had cheated on me with some random guy. So I came here and had drank who knows how much. As the music starts and everyone starts to dance I stand throughing my arms in the air. I sing groggily along with the song. I was close the passing out and party of me new I wouldn't fancy waking up on the side of the road so I begin my trek home. I push past the mass of people tripping as I go, I could barely tell right from left.

2mq16cx.png

I hear a voice "Brook?" I whisper under my breath. I pull the blanket taunt so I could take a glimpse through the soft fabric to see the outside. And there indeed was Brook but something wasn't right here eyes where strange now. I had known Brook for a long time and never had her eyes been like that. They were the same as the guy who stood in front of her. He was tall with jet black hair and one blue eye and one red eye, just like brooks were now. What was going on why didn't she just...run no one was looking at here she could escape but something told me she couldn't. She already would have if she could right and why would she follow him? That was my question.

k0n4eb.png

I say "Well I saw Scream down their at a house but when i left she was gone. She must be ahead of us, her power is extremely useful in this situation." I finish the girl behind me probably didn't have a clue what we were talking about. Then I dawned on me I didn't even know her name. "What's your name" I ask her giving her a slight glance over my shoulder. I was trying to be nice I know how nerve racking this must be for these humans. They might think we're some murders about to lead them to their death. And some crazy murders at that talking about powers and strange names...

She felt the boy come to a realization. Then he asked her her name. Brooke felt anger flare up. Name? They'd come so far and only now he wanted to know her name!? She knew he was just trying to be nice but he anger bubbled up anyway. She knew he felt guilty with knowing how she knew and when she caught her reflection she saw her eyesthem same odd colors of his. Her brain wavered. Between her control and his.
"Brooke" She said "my name is Brooke" she said in her brain's haze. Her eyes half closed as she grasped onto something that would pull her out. It was very difficult.
"Where... Where.. Where are we going" she gasped her eyes flashing open. A roaring headache flaring up in her head as displeasure of the defiance of the mind control.

Yeggrail.
Awakening from a nap, feeling the calm cool night breeze Yeggrail yawned slightly as she stood in her cave. It was so calm around her, and that she had been able to sleep for so long undisturbed was a sign that little had seemed to go wrong while she was asleep. She had been worried obviously, but now her worry washed away as she felt glad that she could sleep for so long, however she was starting to feel a bit hungry and evne thought it was nothing to worry about yet she was curious as to know if there was any kind of food left for her or if it all had been devoured. Of course, she would give up her share of food for just about any wolf in the pack to prevent them from being hungry, but it never really hurt to at least check with the hunters if something had been left for her. Padding outside she would sniff the ground and follow one of the scents that gave her some clues of where to find Artemis as it seemed that she had only left a bit earlier than herself. However she was careful, it seemed that Artemis was following the scent of a Rabbit, and that alone was enough for her to believe there might not be any food left, however as she was afraid of disturbing the Head hunter she hesitated and sat down to wait for a while.

k0n4eb.png

I look again at the girl silently for a second. Then I open my mouth to speck "we are going to the cave" I say then add "and that is all I wish to say at this time, you will find out more soon enough." I then turn back to the path ahead the camp was coming into view, maybe a 3-5 minute walk now. I pick up the pace slightly, looking over at Trevor and Arthis beside me. I look back at the camp "Almost there" I say under my breath.

15g56e0.jpg

I look over Yegggrail who seemed to have recently woken from s nap. I pad over to her
"hello" I say dipping my head in greeting. "I'm sorry to say but there is no food currently. Artemis sould me back soon with fresh kill for the alphas and betas return" I finish siting down beside her.

Yeggrail. (Lumina)
Her ears twitched slightly to the sound of another voice who spoke nearby, and by turning her head towards the sound she could see a wolf that was padding towards her in the dark. Raising her head and sniffing the air, Yeggrail could catch the other wolfs scent and thus know who it was. "Oh, Good Evening." she replied to Breeze with a slight welcoming smile acompanied by a nod, however as Breeze mentioned the facts that there was no food without her asked she shuddered a bit. She wondered if it was somewhat obvious that she was out looking for something to eat, or if it just happened regullary that she went to talk to Artemis about it. It also brought up the question to mind why Breeze herself was not out hunting if there was no food... after all she was one of the hunters, and slacking on her job could cause the whole pack to starve. "Oh, I see... I guess thre's no rush, I believe I can wait a few more days I guess if its neccessary."she said and stretched out where she sat before sitting up properly, "So, How are you feeling Breeze?"she asked, Yeggrail was the healer after all and the health of 'her' pack was her main concern.

~~
'Terre' (Dynamo)
He wandered outside his den while looking around himself with a gleaming suspicion in his gaze as if he didn't trust his surroundings or anything in it. Eventually as he padded along with a hurry he bumped into a tree and fell back making him grunt and snort with surprise and pain. "Wah?... who?... oh?.... Stupid tree sneaking up on me again... Leave me alone and go back to stand over there where you stood last time" he barked at a tree as he rubbed his blind side, however it was not especially unusual for him to bunp into stuff, even thought blaming trees for it might not be a very useful way to deal with it. He Growled and barked at the tree for a while, but when it didn't answer him or move he dropped his head and padded on towards his den... or at least the den he believed was his own... which was usually the den closest to where he currently was when he was tired and Terre haden't slept for three days again, and as he entered the Den he just yawned glanced around with a shrug figuring someone had moved his stuff again, and then he laid down to snooze at the bed.

{ @Sugar_n_spice }
Realizing that she had no idea where they were outside of 'in the woods' Brooke knew she couldn't go back now unless she wanted to be lost. She caught her reflection again in the glassy calm river reflection her eyes had changed back to their normal color and her anger and scarcasum were like snakes ready to bite.
"That may be all you want to tell but that's not all I want to hear." Brooke said stubbornly "tell me where I'm going and what's going on or this is the farthest im going." She finished bitterly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemis soon made it back to camp with the buck she had hunted for the pack. She left it just outside the dens, her body morphing back to it's wolf form. The head hunteress beemed with pride at the sight of her massive kill, sniffing it for a moment. Since it was so large, she decided to leave that for the alphas and betas for their victory meal and turned, padding the other way. Now she needed to hunt for the rest of the pack. Maybe a few more deer. A female or two would be nice for the rest of the pack. Sniffing the ground and the air, it didn't take the hunter too long to find the scent she was looking for. It was far off, but she had enough speed to him the deer and be back before the rest of the pack woke up. Artemis took of, her body moving so fast it was nothing but a blur.

'Terre' (Dynamo)

It didn't pass more than 45 minutes before he awoke again in a stirr
Raising his head slowly he knew he needed to pee and he still had decency to go outside to do so. Getting up he dragged his tired body out of the cave until he tripped over a buck and fell onto it. He was surprised at first not remembering an object in front of his cave, but as soon as he sniffed the buck he realized it was food. "Oh?... A buck?... I wonder who left it here alone... Such a waste, oh well free food" he said to himself and dug into the ripe flesh without a second thought. After filling his belly he peed on the nearest tree that luckily was not another wolf this time, then he went back to sleep inside the den satisfied.

TREVOR

"Rowan you've chosen a defiant one. Let's hope she doesn't cause too much trouble." The words were spoken with a light tone but the air surrounding Trevor fell several degrees and the grip on his prey tightened. 'Night Raven is losing his grip on her and if she escapes the whole village will search the woods for the others.' The last thing this pack needs is a bunch of snooping humans. They'd find one of our multiple dens and then it's only a matter of time before the fighting starts.

The idea of fighting didn't bother Trevor so much as the possibility of losing a member of his pack. He couldn't allow that, but he also didn't want to worry his future mate or help the other female lessen the grip of Rowan's ability.

ARTHIS

"I didn't see Akumu reenter the forest but I'll have a look around for her." Arthis sprinted away from the group and into the forest. The trees whipped past and he would have loved to enjoy the run if he wasn't so concerned about Scream. It isn't likely that someone got past the head guard but the tree line is long and he was the only one looking. He hoped she was fine but Arthis can't help but worry. If anything happened he would consider it his fault and the thought only made him more frantic.

He stopped at the hunter's den to check and see if she stopped by for something to eat. He entered the cave and saw Breeze and Yeggrail lounging about the cave and he froze. "Ummmm…Hey. Have you…uh…You didn't happen to see Akumu come back did you?" The big wolf couldn't make eye contact and instead stared at the floor overcome with fear. He wanted to know what happened but he was also unbearably shy.

k0n4eb.png

I sigh looking back at the Brooke "We are going back to the home of elemental Wolves, the moon has told me to bring you here so you must come. This only happens every 100 years that is the average lifespan of my people, and it is a great honor to be chosen" I say I didn't want to say to much but that was the just of it all. She would be told more by the great healer once we had reached the cave. It would all make much more sense then. I turn back looking at the cave instead of her "Now please come time is running out" I say the cave was not far just a 3 minute walk at most. I could smell the mingled scents of my kin, my pack. I wanted to run but i know the girl couldn't keep up. I would be much to fast for her, even if she ran too. Instead I pick up my pace slightly to hopefully get there faster.

15g56e0.jpg

"Fine...." I say "still all this with the alphas and betas is quite nerve racking. Though I know it will all be worth it, the future of our pack lies with the alphas and betas. If they can not find a mate I know the consequences for them and the pack would be devastating an-" I'm cut off as Arthis comes in asking about Scream. "No I'm sorry I haven't seen her since she left for the human village." I say I could tell the head of the guards was worried. "I could help you look if you like." I say I could understand if he didn't want help but it didn't hurt to try.

{ @Sugar_n_spice }
Brooke pause and watched him walk off at a faster pace then before. Time? There was a time period? She watched him walk. It never occurred to him that she wasn't followimg so he never looked behind him. Brooke frowned and wondered how long she could press the information. But her heart was pounding in synch to her pulsating head which felt as if someone was knocking a hammer agenst her head. All of the nerves in her body said that she needed to follow him. But her nurvous head begged her to flee far away from here. It was curiousity that got her in the end. He sprinted to catch up with Rowan he said that everything would be explained shortly. But that's what made her the most terrified, simply not knowing what was going to happen next.

Yeggrail. (Lumina)
She listened patiently while Breeze, nodding every now and then to show that she indeed was listening to her. "Aah, I understand dear. How about some tea to calm your nerves?. Just you relax, as long as the pack works together t im certain they will succeed... And if not, the pack will endure, just like it always have" She replied and gently gave Breeze a hug.

When Arthis joined them she smiled to him softly "Ooh Arthis dear, no need to be shy. Come,come~" she said and gently walke up to him before rubbing against his side as she circled around him and then nudged him closer gently. When she had Both Breeze and Arthis close she held them tightly. "Relax dear children, here both of you should come to my cave and have some fresh herbal tea... Leave all your worries asside" she sais as she kind of tried to bring the two of then to her cave for tea first.

ARTHIS

Arthis was going to accept Breezes' offer to search but Yeggrail's offer appalled him. Taking a break during the most important moment of his short head guard career. "Tea! Akumu could be anywhere! What if she's lost in the village and gets captured by the humans? What if the ritual fails because I didn't find her?" All his anxieties bubbled up and he lost control and started pacing back and forth about the cave. "The future beta should be able to handle herself but if anything happened it would be my fault." He stopped and stared at the ground for a moment, took a deep breath, and shook the bad feelings from himself like he was shaking off water. "Sorry about that." He smiled timidly and kept his eyes lowered. "I think tea would be great actually."

Yeggrail. (Lumina)

She sweat dropped a bit in reaction to how Arthis acted after her suggestion. Then she chuckled a bit as Arthis finally came to the conclusion that tea would be a good thing after all. "Well then, come with me children" she said happily and showed the two of them the way to her cavern. Once there she would fetch her teapot and lit a fire using some wood and a tinderbox set which didn't take her too long at all. She would fill the teapot with fresh water that she kept in a big urn with a lid on and thne put some of her most relaxing herbs into the pot to brew some nice calming herbal tea for the three of them. "Here you go~" she said as she gently handed them a nice big cup each, she would then fill the cups with the hot tea using skilled paws and then sit down herself while calmly sniffing on her cup and taking in the scents. "Now, how about we start with comming up with a search plan instead of just running around the forests blindly." she said with a smile before sipping on her tea. "Oh.. you want sugar or milk or something?... biscuts perhaps?"" she said as she realized that the children might want their milk in the tea, or sugar and bisuts to go with it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.