Elemental Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im been out of group roleplays for while. Is seems interesting, is this still closed? I would be interested in filling any of the slots, I would only play one character though.

Also their going to revert the site back on the 28th. I'm not entirely sure whats thats going to do about but I think the cast and all the other tabs might be deleted, you might want to look on that possibally move them all to the thread.

Last edited:
Im been out of group roleplays for while. Is seems interesting, is this still closed? I would be interested in filling any of the slots, I would only play one character though.

Also their going to revert the site back on the 28th. I'm not entirely sure whats thats going to do about but I think the cast and all the other tabs might be deleted, you might want to look on that possibally move them all to the thread.
It didn't go anywhere as far as I know.

Last edited:
This RP is actually dead, I think. For starters, the IC was never even made, and now 2 of the players have become Guest accounts, including the GM, so...

We could always remake it though.

This RP is actually dead, I think. For starters, the IC was never even made, and now 2 of the players have become Guest accounts, including the GM, so...

We could always remake it though.
Nice to see you again Karakui. I think thats a good idea. I saved all of the documentions: the cast, overview, and rules ect, so if we were to make one i can add that. We should wait till the 28th so anything that could mess up won't.

Nice to see you again Karakui. I think thats a good idea. I saved all of the documentions: the cast, overview, and rules ect, so if we were to make one i can add that. We should wait till the 28th so anything that could mess up won't.
Yo. I have no idea who you are. Lol jokes, i know you. I think, honestly, we can pretty much scrap the current documentation :D No offense to Meg, but.. it's a bit bland. We should add some more flavour to it before we use it. Also, Diana has to edit all the RPs manually, so nothing will get screwed up, it'll just be a pain in the arse for her :P

Man, I bad for her. Do you plan on making it? I could I might need some help adding flavor.

Hm, I think we should remake it after the 28th, to give us time to plan it properly rather than just rushing it. There's no hurry anyway. Plus, it gives me time to finish this new Disgaea game I just got :P

Hm, I think we should remake it after the 28th, to give us time to plan it properly rather than just rushing it. There's no hurry anyway. Plus, it gives me time to finish this new Disgaea game I just got :P
Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.