Elemental Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MusicalMegLove

Original poster
  • Background Information
    In the year 1999 scientists in the countryside of New York began to experiment on young children. As the experiments progressed the children began to devolp strange powers. These children were soon taught to conceal their powers also learning in a way to control them. THESE WERE KNOWN AS THE FIRST SEVEN. Two years later they began to experiment on seven more kids. They too began to devolp the powers and this is when the scientists stopped their experiments completely.
    Fifteen years later,these now teens were allowed to go into society. As they went to the closest public school everything went wrong. The School was actually destroyed on their first day. They didn't know who each other was and were talking to who ever would listen. This is when the government stepped in. The siezed all the work that the scientists had ever done concerning the children. The Children themselves were sent to a Newly renovated school.

School Information
    The School was actually abandoned in the era of The Great Depression. It was essentially shut down because of the lack of money and poorly trained teachers. When they renovatedthe school they added two stories to the building.
  • Follow site rules
    2 character limit
  • Fire:
    1 Mine
    2 @Shayla
    Water
    1 @Scorpio Queen
    2 @ Jessica2477
    Wind\Air:
    1 @Karakui
    Earth
    1@cats
    Metal:
    1 @FallenStar
    Electricity:
    1@Fallen Star
    2@Karakui
    Spirit
    1. Mine
    2.@scorpio queen
    CHARACTER SHEET
    Picture here preferably anime
    Name
    Personality
    Appearance
    Why you were experimented on
    Extra
    Keep in mind that the character sheet is just an outline for can be added

anime_girl2.jpg

Name
Akemi Hamura
Power
manipulation of spirit
Personality
Akemi is a shy person, she tends to be arguementitive and can come off as rude to people who see her fight and have never met her. She only fights over things she believes in. She is very energetic and happy always finding a way to have fun. She is a very ambitious person. She loves to help people and does it quite well. She is impulsive if she sees something isn't right than she will go and help or try to figure it out.
Appearance
Height: 5'3
Weight: 98
She has brown hair that turns white when she uses her powers.

Akemi was an easy person to acquire for an experiment because she was given up at birth and no one would miss her.
Extra
-All of the. Children experimented on where allowed to have on pwt she chose a small hedgehog named Manny.

large.jpg

Name
Tadashi Madoka
Power
manipulation of fire
Personality
Appearance
Extra

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, btw Is the other electricity still available? If not, I'd like Weather. And can I reserve Metal?

Oh, btw Is the other electricity still available? If not, I'd like Weather. And can I reserve Metal?
Oh weather is no longer an option yes the electricity is still open.

Can I take water? I'm gonna make just one character.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THERE WILL BE SEVEN MALES AND SEVEN FEMALES! IM MAKING A FEMALE.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GENDERS YOUR CHARACTERS ARE SO I CAN SEE WHICH HAS THE MOST AT THIS POINT

(Planning on female

Can change the gender if necessary)

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THERE WILL BE SEVEN MALES AND SEVEN FEMALES! IM MAKING A FEMALE.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GENDERS YOUR CHARACTERS ARE SO I CAN SEE WHICH HAS THE MOST AT THIS POINT
I will be making one male.

water female

Spirit male I don't have anime photos

Alright you can type in realistic anime if you want sorta realistic people

Oh I know, the whole concept of anime bugs me even the realistic looking anime

Status
Not open for further replies.