Elder Scrolls RP? :D (Second try.. xD)

**bump, because I'm getting this back in gear, mwaha. -3-**

Well good because I would hate to have to have written a several paragraph backstory for no reason :3

Im anticipating this is going to get a lot slower with people starting school and all that.

yup, and I'm still trying to figure out a way to get my character back in since the person my character was interacting with just... dissapeared

Name: K'drasho Wyrnmane
Race:Senche-raht (Species of Khajiit)
Appearance: As a senche-raht K'drasho is large even by khajiit standard. Usually he is mistaken for a beast due to his almost werelion appearance. A form of theranoprothy which infects khajiits. He has red eyes, black fur (Rare black tiger) with blue tribal paintings adorning his body. On his face is a large cross shaped scar which resides on his right eye. His back and chest are riddled with wounds and scars, testaments to his experience in combat and his role as a warrior. Height:7' weight:327
Are you Dovahkiin (Dragonborn)?: No

Background: The lone survivor of his family, K'drasho watched as they were murdered by imperial soldiers. His mother and sister raped and then carried off to be slaves. His father and three brothers were tortured and hacked into pieces. He only survived because he hid underneath the butchered and blood drenched corpses of his grandparents. For a whole day he would not move, his eyes never wavering from the bodies of those he loved. When the first snow hit the land its frigid touch pulled him from the nightmare. Crawling out from beneath the bodies he beheld their once beautiful farm. Ransacked and charred.

Alone and in the cold the young child would venture into the woods. Suffering from exposure and hunger the boy collapsed. Where he was picked up by bandits and forced to become their entertainment. Fighting to the death in illegal gladiator like matches for decades. Using the anger toward those humans as his strength, he brutishly slayed all those in his path. Out of respect for his carnage the bandit king had a custom set of ebony claws crafted for him. Enchanted to increase the strength of his claws.

Slowly he earned their trust, using their lax state to spring an escape and massacre. With nothing but his strength, size and monstrous claws the Khajiit left a trail of corpses in his wake.

Now earning his freedom the Khajiit surrendered his name. Burying that young boy in the crimson adorned snow. And from his cold grave crept a new man, born of hate and fueled by despair. He was to become one with the cycles of madness and vengeance. Thus began his killing spree, throughout the holds and across the roads bodies of armed imperials soldiers could be found. Butchered like animals, gutted like pigs with a single message written in the snow...a date.The date in which he had died.

Those who have witnessed his work only came back with two physical descriptions. Gigantic in mass and a cross shaped scar. Thus earning him the nickname...Scar the feral giant. Of course the imperials treat this as a joke. Finding it to be far fetched. And those few who believe it liken it to a werewolf. This misinformation sown by their own ranks has permitted him to move more freely. Staying away from civilization due to the prejudices of the locals and his own beastly size.

I think I'd like to be a part of this if there's room :)

As much as I want to continue in this, I feel as though it is dead. No posts in what....three weeks? Feels like it...

There's no harm in trying right? Only takes one spark to get an rp going.

If you guys can revive this thing, I'll give it a shot.

I havent heard from the thread owner in a few weeks...Im not so hopeful.