Elder Scrolls RP? :D (Second try.. xD)

Name: Dash Lucas

Race: Nord

Appearance:
images

Are you dragon-born: No.

Background:
When he was younger his family was slaughtered by a band of the forsworn while he was playing at the nearby woods. When he came back to notice the small group of thugs leave the bloody scene as he saw his mother, father and little sister tied together dead on the floor. With so much rage bursting out of the young boy he picks up his fathers blade and runs out towards the small band of murderers. It was hard for the young nord to track his families murderers because of the wild snow storm that came flying over the mountain range and he became lost himself. Freezing and with no equipment the young boy tried to find some cover and passes out unconscious to the world. When he awakes hes on a bed with an old man who took him in. The young boy stayed with his savior and trained with each passing day never forgetting what had happened to his family. When he was old enough he ventured out of his new home with his old savior to the world of Skyrim where he would adventure to make a name for himself. It was time for his journey to begin..

Additional information:
He carries a sturdy hunters bow with steel arrows, a small hunters dagger that is tucked under his tunic. He carried his fathers blade around his belt. The Talos pendent was his only "fashionable" attire he had on him.

Guys, I haven't read anyone else's post except ari's and excesmyr's. For future reference, if you have any interaction with my character and the ones around me, please let me know because both ari's and excesmy's confused me.

there I chagned it so that I followed you in general, now I can go ahead and take D'evil to Dragonsreach. Maybe like steal her away

So anyone have any idea how their Dragonborn character is going to figure out what they really are? I'm trying to figure out how I want to do it...

Also, random question. If 2+ Dragonborn were to be present for the absorption of a dragon soul, would it be split apart between them or would the person who delivered the final blow/last blow made by a DB absorb the entire soul?

all you would have to do is read the posts next time, common mistake.

We're you refering to me? O.o If not, random comment.

I honestly don't care. I just can't read others post if they be too long. Adh.... ooh something shiny. Wait, what was I saying. Hmm. Oh well.

*blush* aww shucks. Someone thinks I'm cute. :p

Name: Roan Corvus

Race: Wood Elf

Appearance:
View attachment 16318

Dovahkiin?: Yes

Background: N/A

Additional Information: Roan is a Nightingale from one of the first ages, frozen by Nocturnal. He wields one of her many Nightingale bows given to her most Elite of warriors. He stays to swords, daggers, bows, and great-swords for battle. All else is a mystery.

Tenchi, I know where you got that intro.....:P

Name: Miara Tharen
Race: Dunmer
Appearance: http://valkyrie-ghost.deviantart.com/art/Dunmer-200122032
Are you Dovahkiin (Dragonborn)?: Nope
Background: Miara was born in Morrowind, the ancestral home of her people. She was raised by her father without brother or sister or mother. Her father was a well known ranger that patrolled the Ghostwall, and such she was raised perilously close to red mountain. As she matured and her father grew old, he decided they needed to be away to somewhere less dangerous. So at the age of 18 they moved to Skyrim, and the city of Riften where her father became a fisherman. Miara, always interested in Alchemy and naturally possesing a talent for magic (particuarily destruction) began to explore her powers in further depth in the privacy of the rift. Now, two years after coming to Skyrim, her father has died of a mysterious fever. Seeking to escape the bullying thieves guild and avoid the torrential politics of Skryim, she has set out, penniless and naive, for the College of Winterfell.
Additional information: She is not very powerful with her destruction magic yet, and so is pretty defenseless against other adventurers and the stronger creatures of Skyrim. Still, she can handle a bandit or five and wolves as well. Her true strength lies in her genius for alchemy and healing.

Name: Alexander (Surname unknown)

Race: Nord (Half Imperial, but it doesn't show)

Appearance: Tall, muscular build, fair skinned. Shoulder-length dark blonde hair, full beard, icy blue eyes.

Are you Dovahkiin (Dragonborn)?: Yes.

Background: Little is known of the wandering paladin Alexander. Outside that he is willing to go out of his way to help those in need, is a deadly warrior with mastery of the blade, and an expert in the school of restoration, no one can truthfully claim to know him. He does not speak with the traditional Nordic accent, and is believed to hail from Cyrodiil. What only he and the Thalmor know is that his father was a member of the Blades, killed during the Great War, and his mother, from who he inherited his Nordic blood, was a Knight of the Nine, who survived the war but died of illness some years later. After the war he was trained by his mother in the ways of the sword and restoration until she died when he was 18. With his mother's sword and shield, he traveled Cyrodiil to continue his training. He had made it his life's purpose to cause as much trouble for the Thalmor as he can, and holds a deep, burning hatred for them.

Additional information: Wears gold-trimmed steel plate armor with a white surcoat. Uses the sword and shield of the Crusader from the Knights of the Nine expansion to Oblivion. The sword has the following effects; Drain Magicka (vs All), Fire Damage (vs Undead and Dragons). The shield has the following effects; Ward, Resist Fire.

-----

So, do I have to wait for character approval or what? I can't really tell from the state of this thread.

I'm tempted to Bring in the Herpasaurus for this

...I missed something painfully obvious, didn't I?

Name: Milena Blackstar
Race: Imperial
Appearance: See Profile Picture at left for facial design. 5'6'', 106lbs. Black and Gold Trimmed robes (as seen in Oblivion).
Are you Dovahkiin (Dragonborn)?: No

Really long backstory...GO!

Background: Milena was born into a family of Illusionists just a few miles shy of Ebonheart, Vvardenfell before the Oblivion Crisis and before the Civil War in Skyrim. Ever since she was a small child, her parents had been teaching her how to use her innate abilities. For years, her parents had told her that her magics came from Lord Vivec and was a blessing upon her family but after she entered the Mages Guild in Vivec, she learned that she was lied to. She was 12 when she entered the Guild, starting young to groom a proper magician, her parents would say. There, she learned the fundamentals of magics, enchanting, alchemy and even began dabbling in other schools; namely Conjuration and Alteration.

While at the Guild, she never got to see her parents much as they were usually off on trips since she was being looked after. However, her parents stopped coming to visit her at the age of 17. Confused and lost, she accepted the Guild as her true home. When she reached the age of 18, she was given her final task: to make her own spell; she did. It was a scrying spell of a sorts, combining all three schools she studied. Her teachers were impressed with it, she had used it to locate several objects hidden around Vivec and it was even able to pierce the magic barriers of the Ministry of Justice floating above the Temple District.

Upon completing her test, she was given a quest: to go and clear out a cave of slave traders just Northeast of Seyda Neen. Normally, the Fighters Guild would be contracted for this but the slavers have taken one of their best Illusionists; an Argonian by the name of Xathras, he was a Shadowmancer. Before setting off on her quest, she used some of the gold that she had earned over the years and purchased a fair sized Greater Soul Gem. It was filled with the essence of a Dreugh. She took her remaining money, not much after spending it on that gem, and went to the weapon smith. She appraised several daggers that were for sale and her eyes were set on a dull, blue-green glass dagger. He told her it was 4000 Septims, money she didnt have anymore. Using her magic, she cast an Illusion spell on him and was able to negotiate the price down to 1500 of her 1700 Septims.

It was called the Shade's Tooth. She used her magics, and her exceedingly complicated spells she made, to enchant the dagger with the ability to manifest itself as a Deadric blade while keeping the characteristics of her normal dagger. In addition to this, it was able to give a slight paralysis effect on those hit with it AND make herself faster in combat. It was a good rogue dagger but she had other ideas for it.

She was camped outside of the cave planning her assault on the slaver compound. She decided the simplest way would be to just walk in and disguise herself as a buyer (seeing as the slavers did their work inside of the cave itself). A few spells and minutes later, she had "purchased" the freedom of every slave in the cave, including Xathras. It was a tremendous achievement for her and the Guild decided it was time to let her go. By go, they meant explore the world through the other Guild Halls.

Kvatch was a beautiful city when she arrived there and everything was fine for all of a few weeks but everything changed when the Oblivion Crisis happened (cwutididthar?). The city was overrun by Deadra and her magics could only banish so many at a time. The city fell within a few hours of the assault but Milena was determined to drive back the invaders. She took a small group of soldiers into the Gate with her, they were going to destroy the portal. How was not important to her, saving the world was. Along the road up to the Citadel, her group was separated by Deadra soldiers. She was forced to go on, knowing that her magics couldnt affect those Deadra, and try to finish the job alone.

She got lost inside the madness that is Oblivion and stared up at the tower, thinking that she might be able to jaunt her way up to the top but decided against it. This wasnt the normal realm. She stared in mute horror as the tower began to explode and the gate in the distance explode. Someone or something closed the gate and she was going to be trapped inside. Without thinking about the ramifications, she began designing a spell that would teleport her across the realms of time and space back into the real world. As hell was erupting around her in every sense, she cast her make-shift spell but it did not go as intended.

The spell transported her out of Oblivion but at a cost. She was stuck in between the realms for a long time, she lost track of it in fact. She was blind to the world around her and had no idea where she would come out of, should she ever come out. It was during that long time that she was able to regain the strength to cast the spell again. In her amazement, it worked this time. The landscape was cold, barren and white. Bruma? No...too many mountains...Skyrim? Yea, probably.

Behind her, she heard a loud roar and cast an Invisibility spell in defense. Overhead, large, black leathery wings flapped and a dragon flew over her head. Dragons were supposed to be gone from the world but here they are. Did she travel back in time? The dragon flew off into the distance and she began wandering the countryside, looking for shelter before dark. She racked her brain for the names of some of the Holds here in Skyrim and recalled one, Winterhold.

She cast her scrying spell (called Clairvoyance in Skyrim) and began to follow the path to the Hold itself.

Additional information: Knows some Dwarven and Deadric from studies, competent magician, ill-equipped against the harsh cold of Skyrim.

Note: Sorry for the rather long backstory, I tend to get carried away when I write them...AND I dunno if Im to wait for a PM or what in regards to being let in the rp

Name: Tor Hillshaker
Race: Nord
Appearance: Quite large for a nord, he stands at 6'6" with a large frame and buldging muscles. He has medium length blonde hair pulled back into a braid and a thick blonde beard. His eyes are a light blue and he has dark blue warpaint over his left eye and cheek. Their is a large jagged scar on his chest from a sabre cat attack. He wears a full set of Dwarven armor that was forged specifically for him when he was an eager young adventurer.
Are you Dovahkiin (Dragonborn)?: No
Background: Tor was born in the small village of Rorikstead. His mother died giving birth to him so he spent his younger years hdlping his father on the family farm. The constant treat of bandit attacks led Tor's father to train him to fight, which he excelled at greatly. At the age of 17, Tor's father and only remaining family member was slain in a bandit raid. This gave Tor the reason he needed to finally cut his ties and leave his home forever. For years he hunted the group of bandits responsible for killing his father, the desire for revenge pushed him on. At an inn he heard of their whereabouts and the bounty that the Jarl of Falkreath had put on their heads. In a night, Tor arrived at the camp and proceeded to slaughter the group. Before the felling blow to their leader, Tor told him of his origins and the reason for this swift vengeance. Once dead, Tor picked up the bandit leader's enchanted dwarven axe and headed off to live a life of adventure and glory in order to find his place amongst the heroes of Sovngarde.
Additional Information: Tor is a skilled blacksmith and studies ancient nord legends passionately, always looking for his next adventure.