DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilene and Karen returned from the cafeteria talking loudly. It almost sounded like they were arguing. Karen stopped when they walked back out onto the stairs. "Looks like everyone else finally arrived," Ilene said.
Karen looked at Lilith with her eyebrows raised. "Did I hear something about secrets? I'll help if you need it."
"We don't have time for that Karen, we have to go train! Our soul resonance is pathetic..."
Karen put a hand on her meister's head. She smiled down at her, reassuring her in the quiet gesture. "We'll help you Lilith."
Ilene just nodded.

Lillith grins. "If anyone else wants to join you can find us in the school's so called basement." Lillith runs into the school knowing exactly where to go running through the hallways finally finding the door down into the DWMA.

Tsubasa shrugs. "No takers? Okay." He follows Lillith, Saki still latched to his arm.

Lillith just stands there waiting by the door if anyone else gets there. "I'll open the door when a few more people come, so we have back up just in case of any dangers or teachers. I only know basic spells so don't expect anything fancy from me."

Grimm and Light follow right behind "why dont you just use us?" light said with a smile. "no Light" grimm siad

"I don't know what you mean but let's find out what's under this school." Lillith opens the door and a cold rush of air quickly came out. She shivered and started going deep into the dark, cold area. She starts running down the stairs to get her blood pumping. "Just keep running to keep warm. It's not good to stay cold."

Tsubasa nods. "Okay." Saki smiles. "I'm perfectly warm right now. I have Tsu-tsu."

Akuma and Raphael came running in late as usual " Wait! well help! " Raphael cried out while rubbing his head Then akuma spoke " I had to do some convincing " He said with a laugh as he followed. ( i have to clean up so ill be back in like 10 minutes top )

Ilene sighed, not exactly ready for all the sudden urgency. Karen grabbed her wrist and ran after the others, following the last person she saw run in after the group. The cold air stopped her for a moment but she pushed through it to catch up with the others. Ilene was so glad she decided not to wear heels that day.

"Come on and enjoy the warmth of the torches." Lillith kept running down the stairs. She skipped steps every now and then making it faster to get down.

Tsubasa follows behind her. "You seem excited." He smiles.

" A bit to excited to say " Akuma said with a blank expression while Raphael was looking around questioning whether or not they should be down here. He stuck close to Akuma because well...Akuma was probably the only one hear not questioning what is going on. He always seemed so chilled and not caring about what was going on.

Lillith nods. "I get excited when it comes to down here because they have a room filled with every witch that was killed, what they did before they died, and whose related to them. That's the room that has what I need. I used to be able to wander down here all the time but they won't anymore for some reason." She turns a corner and stops for a second. She looks both ways where the path splits off. She turns left and just starts walking.

"Think maybe a relative of yours is down here?" Tsubasa follows her at the split.

"thats amazing we get to see Lillith-can's family" Light said still following everyone. "this place is staring to creep me out" "i dont like it down her something dark maybe evil is down here we sould leave Light" butIght countuined to follow

"Something evil is down here. Good thing they have the torches lit today. If we couldn't see then we would of been dead by now. I don't know if it's a kishin or something else." Lillith finds the room and opens the door. "Something is here in but I don't see anything. Anyone want to come in with me?"

Akuma walks right past her into the room and Raphael follows behind him something was getting to Akuma and he didnt know what it was but his heart was racing and some sort of power was flowing through this area. It was dark and Akuma said " What is this room suppose to keep hidden? " Raphael stood next to him saying " this was a stupid idea...what if it is the kishin it would devour us " Akuma looked at him and said " Maybe you but not me "

Light laughs at that "Grimmy what do you think is hidden?" "dont know dont want to know" Light crossed her arms and started to follow Akuma and Rapheal slinetly she wanted to scare at lest one of them. she comes up behind Rapheal and said "Im right behing you" then pokes his side

Lillith walks around and finally finding the large cabinet labeled Gorgon. "Here it goes." She opens it to find it packed full. Mostly from three of the five files and hers was the smallest. "I guess I only got in trouble for sneaking around a lot."

Tsbasa stood guard at the door in case someone came. "Hey, Lillith... When you're done with your family reunion, I sense something coming this way. Something strong."

Status
Not open for further replies.