DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raphael turned around slowly and put his face right in hers and said " your voice is not scary enough " akuma grabbed his shoulder and spun him back around knowing what raphael was going to try and do. Akuma and raphael walked back over towards tsubasa. Akuma said " yup..i can feel it to...let's go " his face blanked of emotion.

Tsubasa looks around. "Wait... Where's Saki?" A scream can be heard down the hall. "Saki!" He runs down the hall.

Collin arrived at the DWMA. It was a interesting place for him, and also the first time he has seen this institute.
He walked up the steps of the entrance, with mixed feelings. He was kinda excited, but also cautious at the same time.

Lord Death walks around the school, looking for the missing students before bumping into Collin. "Oh, I'm sorry. Can I ask you a favor? I'm missing students. Can you find them for me please?"

Collin had to move his glasses in position after the strange figure bumped into him, but wasn't angry since things like these just happen.
If i may say so: It's rude to just ask someone a favor. At least without introducing yourself.
I am Collin B. Williams.
How can i be of service?

Light was not very scared easly but she did have one fear. "you tbink theres 8 laged things down here?" grimm didnt say anything

Akuma and Raphael are right behind him while running Akuma nods at Raphael and Raphael jumps ahead of him and changes instantly into his weapon form, Akuma spins the sheathed weapon in hand and continued to run behind tsubasa. Who knows what is down here..they could run into anything maybe even another witch. a witch would just be perfect this would really make up for his lack of work he had been doing this past week and he was really tired of the bum missions he kept picking out.

He lept over something that was knocked over on the ground and continued in haste right behind tsubasa " Why did she wonder off like that?! " He wasn't trying to say it was his fault but damn...she is sneaky.

Lillith finds the papers that have all the relatives listed of each Gorgon family member and runs out. "I got what I need!" She runs up to Akuma. "We have to find Saki and then leave. We have no time for this thing unless we have to."

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimm came out and Light when in. "lets hurry before they find us or we all are screwed" Light need to sleep so she let Grimm do all the talking now.

Tsubasa stops as he enters a large chamber. A large kishin is standing in the center, holding Saki. "Saki. Quick, Staff mode!" She nods and changes, Tsubasa catches her. "Saki, it's happening again, isn't it?" "Ya."

He ran up behind tsubasa and saw the kishin. " what the...so is this what we were feeling? " he said as he drew raphael from his sheathe and moved into a samurai stance.

Lillith looks up in awe. "So that's what a kishin looks like. A demon god and a freak of nature. How did it get down here?"

"Maybe its like you. A backup protector." He starts smirking. "This could be fun." Saki starts laughing. "My blood is black. How about yours?" He runs up and starts attacking wildly.

" this will be fun " he said as he rushed forward holding raphael down towords the floor as he was going for a up strike on this ugly beast " Hyeaaa! " he shouted as he ran faster.

"Soul Resonance! Black Storm!" Tsubasa spins the staff over his head, and it starts glowing black. He smirks and backs off swinging his staff, sending black shock waves. They all collide with the kishin and send it flying at the wall, dust surrounding it.

Akuma was on it quick " soul resonance: shadow strike! " he cut up towards the soaring kishin and let the also large black slice stack up over tsubasa move causing it to double the intensity and damage. Akuma stood up straight with a smirk.

Tsubasa looked over at Akuma. "Aww... I wanted to kill him... Oh well." He sits down and closes his eyes. A few moments later he stands back up, back to normal.

" take the soul raphael doesnt need it " their soul resonance just poofs and breaks as he um focused it. Akuma three raphael in the air letting him change back to normal and land next to akuma

Tsubasa shakes his head. "She doesn't want to be a Death Scythe. She wants to stay by my side. We don't need it."

me i like souls." Light walks up to the soul and eats it. "tast like chicken" she giggles. grimm was just sighed. 'not like anyone can hear me anyways besides light'

Status
Not open for further replies.