DWC: Steampunk Fantasy (Looking for 1-2 Players)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ERode

Shadow and Truth
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Anything that actually has, you know, a good plot. I prefer RPs with fantastical elements, however, so generally, a bit of fantasy goes a long way.
fbsTPeZ.png

The Cabals and Covens of Eurasia call it the Purged Bell of Sonathas, the otherworldly being that dwells within another world, granting true Power at a whim.

The Orders and Guilds of the Americas call it the Bloodless Grail, the sacred relic that lends its might to those who bare their fangs at their tragic fates.

The Sects and Societies of the Oriental call it the Divine Mandate, the bell from the heavens that chimes at the birth of a true Emperor.

But, for many others, it is but one rumor amongst many, proliferating all across the world. Ring the bell at midnight and your wish will come true. Confess to your loved one on top of the bell tower and your feelings shall not be denied. Baptize your child beneath the bell and they will live a long life. Those ordinary myths and those extraordinary truths never intersected, two sides of society never intersecting, never fusing.
Not until the Bell manifested.

Until the Bell rang.

Until the Bell selected.

On a restless summer night, the Gate to the Destructed World was opened once more.

And it all fell...

A
P
A
R
T
Falls
The World
The Bell selects
The cogs spin
The scales shift
The pendulums swing

<World Degeneration Initialize>
<Destructed World Stabilized>
<Prove Your LOVE Is True>

As the title said, looking for 1-2 players that can actively post, are interested in developing their characters, enjoy suffering, and have an eye for anime-esque RPs.

Inspiration is taken from Under Night In Birth, Wixoss, and Ourai no Gahkthun. May be helpful to give em a watch and get a better idea of atmosphere and bood.

If you got any questions, pose them here, I suppose. OOC link is somewhere above.

I think I may just take up one of those spots. I'll have to think of a character though.

Mmm, thinking up a character is probably important to taking a character spot.

• Love
Reactions: Willow_
Trying this again?

*Waves hand* If Anna Banana Fana hasn't decided to take a spot, then I certainly will!

Interest is cheap. No one has spots until they have characters.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Willow_ and Izurich
ERode the Fucking Savage.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mina Domekat
Meh, making characters is easy. As I've proven in the past. It's finding the art that's hard.

Reactions: Mina Domekat
Though I'll ask here, for the sake of making sure information spreads to more than myself. If this is still an open advertisement, or did someone just happen to forget it was still up.

In waiting. But also not that concerned if no one shows.

This is really interesting. I'd like to read more about it, but I cant seem to find the OOC link.

Looks like your love is false.

I will gladly put in the effort to make a character, but I need to know what kind of character you re looking for so I can start working, I put a lot of effort into my characters and I need to know if it's worth the effort I'm willing to put forth.

Make a character that you can play, fits the setting, and is interesting. Not really looking for any archetype in particular.

Make a character that you can play, fits the setting, and is interesting. Not really looking for any archetype in particular.
wonderful, I will get to work right away if I can squeeze this into my large stack or already going roleplays...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.