Dust and Steam (Sign up and OOC)

100 useless points for Silver who figured out that the rp can not continue without some social interaction.

... We have like two Silvers in this rp, right?

And I don't think SilverJae has posted yet.

Reactions: SilverJae
5688-1538547278.jpg

Name: Grimmy (Chi) Darkling
Color: purple?
Weapon: Ember Celica
Best fighting style: fist, feet, and Wepon.
History/Bio: she was always the tomboy in her family. her father didnt like it very much but then took it in and made her do a bunch of stuff that could help her fight. she never injoyed the training but she had became strong. one day some grimms have came to attack her family she hold them back till some hunter came.
Personality: sweet and caring but can easly get pissed of. so you can call her a hot haed
Other: she likes cookies. and she has a friend that helps out.

Arc-rise-fantasia-kudoan-rogress-artwork-2.png
<------ his name is purple

Last edited by a moderator:
fixs it. Im just waiting for you to tell me what to fixs or change

Her history is incomplete, but you are accepted

Appearance: Short, red-furred faunus with pale skin, wild spiky hair, bat ears, orange eyes, and a fanged smile. (See left.)
Name: Lifira Flutterifre
Color: Pumpkin Orange
Weapon: "Richard" -- Shotgun/Baseball Bat. Uses fire dust canisters loaded into the main body. Can either shoot fiery explosions, or be used as an explosive-assisted blunt force weapon.
Best fighting style: Weapon. Heavily dust reliant. Close quarters fighter, relies on fast movement and knocking enemies off their feet before they can react. First-in, first out.
History/Bio:

Life is never really easy for a Faunus. More so if you're born an orphan, and raised in a cutthroat gang of ne'er-do-wells.

Lifira spent most of her life doing one of three things: robbing, beating the stuffing out of someone, or reading comics, usually ones where people beat the stuffing out of each other. (Secretly, she likes books, too, but don't tell her I told you.)

When her gang disbanded in the aftermath of a poorly planned, extremely unfortunate attempted hostile take-over of a noodle shop, Lifira found herself without a home, a family, or friends. Taking inspiration from her favourite comic series, the Faunus cleans up her act and signs up to become a Huntress.

The road wasn't easy--getting someone to sponsor her education was a miracle in and of itself--but eventually, the girl managed to make it to Beacon with only 6 arrests, 19 claims of assault and 9 days of suspension, tops.

The Faunus has cooled down considerably over the years, but there are still plenty of things that drive her a bit batty--goading her into a fight, for one thing...

Personality:

Lifira is hyperactive, friendly, and virtually unstoppable. Once she gets going, she will rarely, if ever, stop moving.

From her extremely troubled childhood, she has little to no social skills whatsoever, and is thus an extremely awkward person to interact with, and oblivious to most social norms and rules other than "It's bad to punch people in the face."

She carries no biases nor grudges against anyone of any species. Mostly because she has an extremely short attention span and tends to forget things quickly.

Other:

Interesting. If i am not wrong, we now have two socially awkward people.
You're accepted.

My apologies to everyone for my inactivity. My muse was on a vacation it seems, but i'll try to be more active again so we can make a nice story. My post is being written as you read this.

Sorry! Ren's still there. Oh and master Nova! There are no rules against Ren's lack of a shirt are there? Didn't notice before. And for plot, what's the name of the blond?

You'll figure out his name later. Now hush and rp!

His lack of shirt is really not a problem, and what Owl said.

Suggestion: How about a timeskip to the day of the initiation?