Dust and Steam (Sign up and OOC)

If i get one more okay, i'll make the timeskip.

Whatever you want to do Nova.

Okay then. I'll think of the next part and you we can continue tomorrow. I'd use the time if i were you.

So, i'll do an outside narration:
I guess Lifira won, Ren didn't run at all, though.
They prolly ate together and had a good time then went to their dorm to unpack and rest?

I guess that sounds right..
And why didn't Ren run? lol

Some people just don't have time for petty competitions. That, or he wanted to gauge who was faster.

Appearance:
e0079394_474191820cb91.jpg
Name: Anette Rane
Color: Green
Weapon: Two Tonfa blades/blasters. (One side a blade, the other a gun.) She calls them Fire and Fury.
Best fighting style: Weapon, hand to hand combat
History/Bio: Anette doesn't really know she is, she has amnesia. The only thing she remembers is waking up lying on the ground. She knew how to use Fire and Fury though, so decided to make use of this and join Beacon.
Personality: Overall you could consider Anette the 'cool' girl or the 'badass'. She doesn't really get angry unless you touch her babies (Fire and Fury). She sees fighting as fun and jokes around most of the time. She doesn't care what people think or know about her.
Other: She adores her weapons

Annete Raine, Accepted.

I can already see the both of us writing "What?" when someone writes "Nova".

Yay and I can fix that they could just say Scarlet for me. :D

Appearance: Slim but somewhat toned, medium length pale brown well kept hair, brown eyes and a clean face. Wears a long, thin faded blue cloak with a killer whale patterned on it that reaches down just past his waist with sleeves that lightly cover the base of his hands, dark jeans tucked into a pair of short boots.
Name: Nigel Banks
Color: (The color of your aura if you use it) Black
Weapon: (If you use one)
Best fighting style: (Weapon/Dust/Aura/Ect) Aura
History/Bio: Nigel Banks lived far in the south close to the antarctic. He assisted his mother in preparing the meals they shared. He had no father, relying on imports and local animals for food. When he was 15 he started mysteriously having moments where he appeared to glow black. There were times where he swore he had put up some kind of barrier and it had reflected snow. At times he took time to try and figure out what it was, experimenting with it in private. Early into his 17th year he had an accident involving a walrus. It was about to kill him and he put his hands up to pitifully attempt to defend himself...in which then they glowed and the walrus had died, well, violently. It was after that when he got some money together and went north to figure out exactly what this strange power is.
Personality: Very friendly but antisocial with strangers, ignorant
Other: (Any information i should know that was not mentioned above for whatever reason)

Interesting. Not only someone who was not involved with grimm yet (at least to a certain extend), but also quite the powerful Aura. Be careful not to exhaust him though since the usage of aura drains stamina.

Accepted.

Interesting. Not only someone who was not involved with grimm yet (at least to a certain extend), but also quite the powerful Aura. Be careful not to exhaust him though since the usage of aura drains stamina.

Accepted.
Alright, thanks!

Ren's just being a weirdo, I suppose. Half gauging their speed, half looking around.

Besides, I thought we'd forward to the next day. D:

// Nova am I supposed to be with the new students now or just resume what I was doing before? \\

You are supposed to meet up with the others on the cliff. And please keep OOC in the Sign up and OOC, unless you post something IC of course.

You are supposed to meet up with the others on the cliff. And please keep OOC in the Sign up and OOC, unless you post something IC of course.
oh, sorry. Wont' happen again.
Okay I'll be sending my character that way then.

I am terribly terribly terrribly sorry...
But I have to drop out.. =/
There's a lot of irl stuff that's going on, and I hate to drop like this..but I'm so sorry..
I have to drop out
I wish you luck with everything, and I know this role play with thrive..
Thank you for your time we've shared

No need to worry. At least you inform us, UNLIKE SOME OTHERS WHICH I WILL NOT NAME.

Aw Eris-er-Aeriz! You will not be forgotten!

Story-wise, she didn't show up at the hill, right?