Dumb stuff that we have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's just a little cold-, It's not like I have a fever. I can go to work"

"Where am I. What is going on. Oh. Fever. "

Had sex with a lot of people i probably shouldn't have

Kinda fell apart academic wise this semester. Now my decent GPA is prolly gonna drop like a rock. Gotta get my shit together.

Waited too long to find an apartment, only found something decent at the literal last minute.

Spent too much money on pizza.

That one knife fight a while back was dumb

drank too much, especially on Thanksgiving... in front of the children

While the last show i did was a resounding success, i was distracted and procrastinated, I only had my lines memorized the day before we were supposed to be off book. That was about 80 pages, paraphrased a lot, drove my stage manager crazy.

Flirting and hitting on my very Christian stage manager was probably not a good idea. She was cute tho

Buying games on steam and humble bundle and then never even bothering to install them. I just keep on playing Europa or Endless Legend or Oblivion

Not playing Dwarf fortress every day so I can eventually figure out how to play the game XD

Falling in love. That's pretty fucking dumb

rebounding on another woman for three months is... actually that is a pretty good idea, gg, gotta go rebound on the rebound.

Spent too much money on pizza.

tumblr_inline_nmvu2fH5CX1s294cb_540.jpg

I think I speak for a good bit of you when i say that we all thought growing up would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.