Dumb stuff that we have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked in platform high-heels, for more then 200 meters. Ouch! Those things are definitly NOT maked for walking in! Wel, not for any longer distance then from living-room to bedroom.

Reactions: zane620
Jumped into my friend training knife as he's stabbing forward thinking It wouldn't hurt

Didn't think i'd need to have that good of a grip on jelly and accidentally threw the jar across the kitchen

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Oblivion666
I sometimes forget that the ceiling of my cubbyhouse is short than me, so I end up hitting my head on it trying to stand straight.

I ate a rice cracker with a whole packet on wasabi dumped on top.

Reactions: zane620
Oh boy...

• Tried to peel a potato with a serrated knife after the insistence of my Russian friend. I didn't cut myself, but somehow I did graze his knuckle. What made it worse was the fact that I knew it was a bad idea.
  • Let a guy come over to my place despite having an "eh" opinion on him, and having met him that day. I was really bad at saying no, so while we didn't have sex, he did stay the night. He was kinda pudgy and my bed was a twin... Didn't sleep at all that night.
  • Stayed up all night with a guy then drove three miles round trip... and spent a solid two and a half hours walking around a marketplace. Never doing that again.
  • Except I then drove five hours roundtrip to help a friend whose car broke down in a few towns over... I did sleep before heading back, but I had to wake up super early to get to my 8:30am Calculus class in time.
  • Jumped off the back of the bus in high heels my senior year of high school. I couldn't feel one of my legs, but at least I didn't break two toes like my sister did. Fucking fire drill I wasn't allowed to opt out of.
  • Started college pursuing a major I knew nothing about because I thought it would ready me for a career I was pursuing purely out of a desire for prestige. Things are different now.
  • Stayed with someone for over three years out of obligation despite crying almost every night.
  • Told myself I didn't need therapy until I was a hair away from alienating my friends and having an anxiety attack every other day.
  • Work two part-time jobs while also taking seventeen hours of classes. I survived and got Dean's List, but I did have an anxiety attack every other day and hardly slept at all.
  • Kept a friend that pissed me off for years because I couldn't muster the cojones to tell her fuck off.
  • Kept a friend that made me feel inadequate for years because I didn't have a high enough self-esteem.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but now I'm bored. :p

Once, I left my house keys behind when I went to watch the Santa Claus parade, not realizing everyone else wasn't going to be home when I got back. Keep in mind, this was before cell phones became really widespread and I didn't own one (nor did anyone else I knew, save my parents who shared one and a few other adults).

Anyways, because getting locked outside in freezing temperatures wouldn't have sucked enough, I got hit with a serious case of the shits at the parade and I rushed home (about 15 agonizing minutes away) before realizing I forgot my goddamn keys. With no time left, I made the fateful choice to do what the dogs had been doing and unload on a snow bank in the back yard and be forced to wipe with snow while waiting for someone to come home an hour later.

Moral of the story: don't forget your goddamn house keys, ever.

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion666
When I was 5 I would go outside and play with the twins who lived next door. One day we thought it would be fun to throw a baton at each other. The baton dislocated my knee.

I ate a page out of a coloring book. It was a picture of a turkey. Pictures do not equal food.

One year on the 4th of July I was spinning a sparkler around crazily and it made contact with my top lip. Talk about pain.

I've chewed through a glow necklace in my sleep. Again, pain.

I have vivid memories of being like 4 and stealing raw bacon from the fridge to eat it.

I spat water on a boy I hated on the last day of 4th grade and got detention. He deserved it.

Went to visit my grandmother's gravestone with my mom. There's a little park nearby and I went to join some kids there. They had their dog with them so naturally I wanted to pet it. I didn't listen when they told me she wasn't friendly. Luckily she only pushed me to the ground. It could have been so much worse.

I laughed hysterically in a guy's face when he asked me out. I didn't mean to, I just couldn't stop laughing. I still feel bad about that. My brain just couldn't comprehend trying to date anyone so it just sort of happened.

In Elementary school I didn't understand quite what hair-styling was all about, so I would slap a bunch of gel on my hair every morning and just let it harden into a shell.
wPo2vrg.jpg

You win.
Stayed with someone for over three years out of obligation despite crying almost every night.
tumblr_m1h5w4z4ts1qe7736o1_500.gif

Things are better now. I'll make sure to be the man worth your time, and if I ever make you cry like that, I'll make sure to be the man that helped you back to your feet to find the one worth your time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Wear high heels to the mall, or any other venue where I'll need to be walking a lot.

That's not really the stupid part, though. The stupid part is that I still do it every time. Ah, vanity. 8|

Wear high heels to the mall, or any other venue where I'll need to be walking a lot.

That's not really the stupid part, though. The stupid part is that I still do it every time. Ah, vanity. 8|
Um...

So...

How tall are ya? *wenk-wonk*

I used shoe polish for hair gel once. I am still traumatized.

When I was in my early teens... I stuck a whole metal pan of spaghetti into the microwave to eat for lunch. I was hungry!

Pretty close. It popped and sparked... and then smoke came from it and it was done for. :( So was my spaghetti

When I was in my early teens... I stuck a whole metal pan of spaghetti into the microwave to eat for lunch. I was hungry!
Oh man, I didn't do this stupid thing, but this reminds me of a stupid thing my brother did! He was given a glass tupperware with leftovers from my mom, with instructions to put it in the oven to heat it up. Unfortunately, the glass tupperware had a plastic lid, and my brother in all his genius didn't take that off. BAM, ruined dinner, and ruined tupperware.

He was also like 22 when he did this, so no early teens excuse haha. I tease him about this because he is actually a genius and a successful lawyer at 26, so gosh, I need some leverage.

So when you ever get into legal trouble and you go to your brother, he will just look at you and smile. "Remember the tupperware?"

Crashing at my sisters place over Christmas break, and she didn't have a second key, so when I said I would be out of the house most of the next day, and that she would leave before me and be back before I was, she said that she would leave her key at home, and that I should drop it off at her work during the day so she could get in.

So I ended up coming back to the house during the afternoon, and while getting ready to head back out I made sure to leave the key on the table so that I wouldn't have it in my pocket downtown when my sister got off work

I was halfway down the street before I realized my error >.<

Fortunately, my sister was able to get ahold of her recently-former roommate, who hadn't gotten around to giving her key back yet, so all's well that ends well

My Dad works for a printing company and I used to go into work with him sometimes as a child. When I was five years old, i remember sitting in a meeting and heard them talking about other companies from which they could purchase their paper as a means of cost cutting. I left the office, walked to the photocopier and took a blank A4 piece of paper from a nearby tray. I photocopied it fifty times thinking the machine would create paper and that they would never have to pay for paper again. One of the office staff burst into tears when they saw me.

It runs in the family. I remember when Mum sent her very first fax and she asked me, "how does the paper travel through the phone line?"

Status
Not open for further replies.