Dreamer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Yep! So... Anyone know what it means?~"
Jay asked the girls.
"Uhh... W...why would I know...?"
The blonde asked.
"Umm... M..magical girls transform to fight bad guys..."
The religious girl answered.
"Good! Very good... Now you girls are going to transform and fight that giant smashy guy!"

Yep. Makes sense. Of fucking course. Awesome. Despite her apathetic attitude though, the concept did slightly perturb Robin. A small pebble started growing heavier in her stomach at the thought of fighting that creature unarmed in a realm that felt too real to be a dream even as her too-lucid mind kept saying it must be.
"There's really no other way out? Are you sure?" She prodded, not letting her nerves show as her lips pursed doubtfully.

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Jay's red eyes almost to flash brighter for a moment as she was asked the question, before setting on an oh so unsettling grin as she replied.
"Well... you COULD always just die... That would get you out... Of course, then you wouldn't be you anymore".

Robin got chilling goosebumps at the reply she received, but yet again, her instincts never tell her to run. She she pushed her fear aside as usual and thought, fuck it, this is a dream anyway.
Then she grabbed the ruby-eyed creep and pinned her hard against the nearest wall by her frilly collar and growled, "Are you threatening me? What the fuck does that mean? Are you really this infuriatingly bad at giving straight answers or is it just to piss me off? Because I'd say it's working."

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Jay didn't seem very afraid of the situation she was now in, pinned against the wall, she WAS transformed after all and it would be nigh impossible for Robin to do any serious damage.
"The first I would say... If I had to answer. Though I was giving a straight answer... If you die here, you will get to leave... But it will hurt a lot... And you won't ever be able to come back".

What the hell is her mind trying to do by creating such an elaborate dreamscape? At this point, she figured the only way to find out was to go with it. Even if the whole thing is really pissing her off. She never gets to use her combat skills, and the one time since 7th grade she does its in a dream to a chick who isn't even phased! Robin was so through. She dropped the girl in the costume and turned away from her sharply. "Sure okay, great. Who would want to come back here anyway? This place is disgusting."