Dream Dive Nightmare OOC

I am starting to wonder if we are waiting for a specific amount of posts before replying. Is that what we're doing? I'm seriously just wondering because it is a good way to make sure others don't get left behind. I do want to know because there are two-to-three posts before someone posts again. I don't want to mess it up if that's what we're doing.

I just wait until it seems like a good chance to post =) As far as I know, I don't think there's a specific pattern...This is just a thought though!

Yep! You can post as much as you'd like! =D I will be starting a summary of the current events to give anyone who is busy or new a chance to catch up. :3

Hey, I want to rp in this but I'm not quite sure what I'd be, I don't really understand the roles of everything. Like pirate slaves? or circus freaks? Are they forced or what? -Sorry bear with me, I'm new to the site but not Rping-

Hey, I want to rp in this but I'm not quite sure what I'd be, I don't really understand the roles of everything. Like pirate slaves? or circus freaks? Are they forced or what? -Sorry bear with me, I'm new to the site but not Rping-

No problem. :3 The Freaks are free people who have made a home of Carnivale, however, the pirate slaves are not free and live on the Flying Mirage. The characters who wake up here are called Newcomers and think that the world of Nightmare is a game, when it's actually a reality. Residents are people who have been her for sometime and have accepted their new life. Natives are people born and raised here.

How would I become a pirate?

Here are a few ideas you might enjoy. :3
- You could play a Native or Resident as a pirate and just begin them on the Flying Mirage.
- You could app a character who has been a notorious pirate, but not with the Flying Mirage, and is living at the Sea village currently. Maybe this person hates those of the Flying Mirage or maybe wishes to join a new ship?
- You could enter a character who used to be on the Flying Mirage but was lost in a raid or when the seas got violent, washed ashore and is now living at the village of the Sea.
- You could play a thief/pirate who notices the Flying Mirage is docked and plans to sneak aboard and raid the ship. (this idea will probably hold some intense consequences XD )

If you wanted to play a Newcomer, he or she could begin as a slave and maybe work towards freedom?

Reactions: 1 person
Poor Kate! ;A; That would be so horrifying! Bad Nexus bad!

Ok, I got bored and found this cool game, and I made my characters in visual...well, mostly:

rp me.png
Kate herself Kate Transformed

Just in case the caption doesn't look right, the blue one is regular Kate (remember, she likes water =D)) and the red is transformed Kate ((fire XD))

These are just basic pictures, the description in my charater post is the correct. =D

That is awesome!!! =D And I love Kate's designs!

This is awesome!! :O Thank you for sharing the link! <3

Np =D I thought it was pretty good =)

I want to make a character so badly but I can't think of anything. ;~;

WUVhWThPbmUxemcx_o_starcraft-2---adjutant-terran-advisor-quotes.jpg

Name:
​ Project E.L.E.K.S.I.S -- more known as "Alexis"
Source: Inspired by Agent Smith from "The Matrix"
Title: Maintenance, Intelligence, and Security System
Race/Species: Computer Program (Appears as a humanoid robot)
Hair: None, a bunch of wires.
Eyes: Electric Blue
Skin: Steel
Height: 5'4
Weight: A lot

History:

Project ELEKSIS, or more commonly known as "Alexis" was originally programmed to be the Dream Dive's maintenance, intelligence, and security system. Her robotic appearance was supposed to suit Dream Dive's blissful environment, and is programmed to have human traits to connect with the inhabitants of the world. However, when the bug was recognised -- Alexis was sent to Nightmare as soon as she was launched into the system. As she is a program within a program, the bug affected her as well. The bug took away her abilities to maintain and secure the system -- however, it kept her ability to maintain a database on everyone existing in Dream Dive and Nightmare -- for their every move is instantly recorded into her into her built-in, expanding database. Her memories as to being a security system were diminished, and she turned into an entity who exist knowing everything and don't know why. She lived in Steam City, spending her days insanely writing about the things (data entries of inhabitants of BOTH Dream Dive and Nightmare) in a notebook -- and soon will encounter the greatest adventure in the world she already knows about.

Personality:

Alexis had incredible composure, that it almost seems creepy. The expression of being extremely upset was ceased by the Dream Dive bug that she ends up seemingly composed when a situation is supposed to anger her. She has a very mysterious aura, and it's quite hard to point out what her concrete personality is. She seemingly switches from human to robot/program persona.

Abilities:

Due to being the supposedly state-of-the-art program. Alexis is incredibly intelligent. She remembers and calculates most things in the world. However, it is beyond her ability to know future events as the data stored in her is events after they happened. Since she is appearing as a robot, she is also very sturdy. She is also immune to magical properties/perks other people might bestow on her -- this includes alchemy. The only way to harm her, is to harm her physically. The only way to repair her, is to kill her -- making her respawn, but in another location. Let's say she died at Steam City, she will spawn at either The Sea or at The Carnival. She is usually self-sustaining, to give her physical damage is to break her arm/leg/etc. -- physical damage must be massive to harm her. The respawn perk is because of her function as a security system. She cannot be "destroyed", only her entity.

Extras:

N/A

WUVhWThPbmUxemcx_o_starcraft-2---adjutant-terran-advisor-quotes.jpg

Name:
​ Project E.L.E.K.S.I.S -- more known as "Alexis"
Source: Inspired by Agent Smith from "The Matrix"
Title: Maintenance, Intelligence, and Security System
Race/Species: Computer Program (Appears as a humanoid robot)
Hair: None, a bunch of wires.
Eyes: Electric Blue
Skin: Steel
Height: 5'4
Weight: A lot

History:

Project ELEKSIS, or more commonly known as "Alexis" was originally programmed to be the Dream Dive's maintenance, intelligence, and security system. Her robotic appearance was supposed to suit Dream Dive's blissful environment, and is programmed to have human traits to connect with the inhabitants of the world. However, when the bug was recognised -- Alexis was sent to Nightmare as soon as she was launched into the system. As she is a program within a program, the bug affected her as well. The bug took away her abilities to maintain and secure the system -- however, it kept her ability to maintain a database on everyone existing in Dream Dive and Nightmare -- for their every move is instantly recorded into her into her built-in, expanding database. Her memories as to being a security system were diminished, and she turned into an entity who exist knowing everything and don't know why. She lived in Steam City, spending her days insanely writing about the things (data entries of inhabitants of BOTH Dream Dive and Nightmare) in a notebook -- and soon will encounter the greatest adventure in the world she already knows about.

Personality:

Alexis had incredible composure, that it almost seems creepy. The expression of being extremely upset was ceased by the Dream Dive bug that she ends up seemingly composed when a situation is supposed to anger her. She has a very mysterious aura, and it's quite hard to point out what her concrete personality is. She seemingly switches from human to robot/program persona.

Abilities:

Due to being the supposedly state-of-the-art program. Alexis is incredibly intelligent. She remembers and calculates most things in the world. However, it is beyond her ability to know future events as the data stored in her is events after they happened. Since she is appearing as a robot, she is also very sturdy. She is also immune to magical properties/perks other people might bestow on her -- this includes alchemy. The only way to harm her, is to harm her physically. The only way to repair her, is to kill her -- making her respawn, but in another location. Let's say she died at Steam City, she will spawn at either The Sea or at The Carnival. She is usually self-sustaining, to give her physical damage is to break her arm/leg/etc. -- physical damage must be massive to harm her. The respawn perk is because of her function as a security system. She cannot be "destroyed", only her entity.

Extras:

N/A

I absolutely love her!!! >w< I'll add her to the cast right away! Welcome to Nightmare, Lightning!

Oh, and I need to update the summary. XD

Name: Artimus Cast . . . AKA [The Dutchmen]

Source: Original

Title: Pirate/Executioner

Race/Species: Death God (Not Immortal or invincible however)

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Greenish Blue

Skin: White

Height: 6'2

Weight: 146

History: When Artimus first dove into the world he lost all memory of his real life or of the fact that this was not his real life. and instead took on the falsified memories he had created as his character's past. Artimus, being a Death God is able to maintain both a human form and a Death form. And having no other knowledge other then Death, he quickly took on the role of Pirate and joined the Flying Mirage. Sense then He served on the mirage for 13 years faithful to his Captain before requesting to go on a personal journey something he needed to do. Now having been one year sense his departure He returns to His Captain in hopes of rejoining his crew and friends. Many of the questions he had were answered however some he didn't like.

Personality: Even though He's a dealer of death he's actually a very chipper and cheerful fellow who enjoys chatting and joking with other people. He has a, rather quirky, sense of humor which takes a little getting used to but overall he's a very kind man to those he likes. BUT he has a bit of a dark side. Sometimes he is thrown into bits of insanity, his mind delving into a much darker part of his subconscious and wrenching out the worst in him. He becomes angry cold and distant and any who come to close to him or speak to him usually either meet his blade or his harsh words. Do to this double personality he's sometimes a little unstable but when he fight's he looses his personality entirely and becomes the most valued of comrades to have on your side

Abilities: He is able to faze shift into His Death Form. He also has the ability to regenerate, healing himself of injuries and growing back any lost limbs.

Extras: He carries a scythe with him strapped to his back at almost all times that can extend and shrink in size as he needs it too. He's also able to bring the tattoos of fire on his left and right arm to life and control the fire often hurling it at his enemies.(Scythe in the picture)

Appearance: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x22/SEAN095_1953/Russel.png

Name: Artimus Cast . . . AKA [The Dutchmen]

Source: Original

Title: Pirate/Executioner

Race/Species: Death God (Not Immortal or invincible however)

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Greenish Blue

Skin: White

Height: 6'2

Weight: 146

History: When Artimus first dove into the world he lost all memory of his real life or of the fact that this was not his real life. and instead took on the falsified memories he had created as his character's past. Artimus, being a Death God is able to maintain both a human form and a Death form. And having no other knowledge other then Death, he quickly took on the role of Pirate and joined the Flying Mirage. Sense then He served on the mirage for 13 years faithful to his Captain before requesting to go on a personal journey something he needed to do. Now having been one year sense his departure He returns to His Captain in hopes of rejoining his crew and friends. Many of the questions he had were answered however some he didn't like.

Personality: Even though He's a dealer of death he's actually a very chipper and cheerful fellow who enjoys chatting and joking with other people. He has a, rather quirky, sense of humor which takes a little getting used to but overall he's a very kind man to those he likes. BUT he has a bit of a dark side. Sometimes he is thrown into bits of insanity, his mind delving into a much darker part of his subconscious and wrenching out the worst in him. He becomes angry cold and distant and any who come to close to him or speak to him usually either meet his blade or his harsh words. Do to this double personality he's sometimes a little unstable but when he fight's he looses his personality entirely and becomes the most valued of comrades to have on your side

Abilities: He is able to faze shift into His Death Form. He also has the ability to regenerate, healing himself of injuries and growing back any lost limbs.

Extras: He carries a scythe with him strapped to his back at almost all times that can extend and shrink in size as he needs it too. He's also able to bring the tattoos of fire on his left and right arm to life and control the fire often hurling it at his enemies.(Scythe in the picture)

Appearance: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x22/SEAN095_1953/Russel.png

Awesome character! =D He is most definitely accepted! His background story and current whereabouts will make things very interesting indeed! *w*