Dream Dive Nightmare OOC

I looove the characters, Nyki and Christina! =D I'm excited to see them in play! I'll be posting my characters today, and the IC is open and ready anytime! <3

I really like this, and would adore joining itt! So, here's my characterr. :)

Name: Sinna Certane

Source: Original

Title: Escaped Freak

Race/Species: She is what some people know as a 'Horror'.

Hair: Silver hair that reaches just past her shoulders/Black, messy hair that reaches just above her knees.

Eyes: Silver/Red

Skin: Pale/Grey

Height: 6'0"/9'0"

Weight: 135 lbs/150 lbs

History: Sinna was born at The Sea. Her mother was a resident, just a normal human. So when she gave birth to Sinna, not having a single clue who the father was or how to raise a child who wasn't entirely human, abandoned her on a beach. Someone happened to be passing by at the time, and heard a shrill cry. When they went to investigate, they found her. As they raised her, they noticed that she was very reserved, and rarely ever spoke. One day, at the age of five when she was playing in the sand, a few local young humans began making fun of her cat ears and tail. What they didn't realize, however, was that the ears and tail were just a front.

She quickly became angry, attacking one of the kids. They continued laughing, and dodged all her blows. Before long, she got fed up with them, and quickly began transforming. Her silver, calm eyes became angry red ones. She grew taller, her skin becoming grey and sickly, her hair darkening to black and becoming matted and messy. Her nails grew razor sharp, her teeth becoming fangs. She became something so horrifying, the kids ran away with shrieks of terror. Quickly, she transformed back, her body too young to hold the new form for long. Confused and scared, she stared at her adoptive parents. They simply turned and ran.

Soon after that, she was sent away to the Carnival of the Damned as a freak. There, they treated her horribly, just to get her to transform. There, she fell in love with another female freak. They loved each other very much. They managed to keep each other somewhat sane. One night(Well, it's always night, but you get the point.), at the age of 19, after 14 years in the carnival, she lay in her cage crying. She longed to get away. That night, her lover helped her escape. She helped Sinna get away from the people who chased after her as she ran. After a few minutes of running, her lover tripped, a sharp stick becoming deeply embedded in her leg. She screamed at Sinna to continue running. To live a new life, for both of them.

After a short goodbye, and one last kiss, she ran. She ran and didn't look back. She never saw her lover again. She ran until she couldn't run anymore. She ran until her lungs were going to burst. She simply ran until she dropped from exhaustion. When she awoke, she immediately realized something was different. Sunlight. She wasn't sure where she was. She just continued walking until her surroundings became familiar... The Sea. She eventually came to her old home, which was now abandoned. She has lived there for the past two years.

Personality: Sinna is extremely bitter about life. Nothing but bad has happened to her, she despises life. She is extremely quite and reserved, rarely speaking. She virtually never leaves her home. She is very polite, but if you irritate her, she becomes very rude. It takes a lot to get her to show anything other than irritation and bitterness. She is very lonely and depressed.

Abilities: As a human, none. In her other form, she is very quick, and stronger than the average person. She has power over fire in this form.

Extras: She carries around a single gun, which always seems to be loaded with exactly 3 silver bullets. Also, she has stitches around her neck. no one is really sure why. Most people assume it was from a suicide attempt.

Picture: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20500000/emo-anime-emo-20567992-485-700.jpg

I really like this, and would adore joining itt! So, here's my characterr. :)

Name: Sinna Certane

Title: Escaped Freak

Race/Species: She is what some people know as a 'Horror'.

Hair: Silver hair that reaches just past her shoulders/Black, messy hair that reaches just above her knees.

Eyes: Silver/Red

Skin: Pale/Grey

Height: 6'0"/9'0"

Weight: 135 lbs/150 lbs

History: Sinna was born at The Sea. Her mother was a resident, just a normal human. So when she gave birth to Sinna, not having a single clue who the father was or how to raise a child who wasn't entirely human, abandoned her on a beach. Someone happened to be passing by at the time, and heard a shrill cry. When they went to investigate, they found her. As they raised her, they noticed that she was very reserved, and rarely ever spoke. One day, at the age of five when she was playing in the sand, a few local young humans began making fun of her cat ears and tail. What they didn't realize, however, was that the ears and tail were just a front.

She quickly became angry, attacking one of the kids. They continued laughing, and dodged all her blows. Before long, she got fed up with them, and quickly began transforming. Her silver, calm eyes became angry red ones. She grew taller, her skin becoming grey and sickly, her hair darkening to black and becoming matted and messy. Her nails grew razor sharp, her teeth becoming fangs. She became something so horrifying, the kids ran away with shrieks of terror. Quickly, she transformed back, her body too young to hold the new form for long. Confused and scared, she stared at her adoptive parents. They simply turned and ran.

Soon after that, she was sent away to the Carnival of the Damned as a freak. There, they treated her horribly, just to get her to transform. There, she fell in love with another female freak. They loved each other very much. They managed to keep each other somewhat sane. One night(Well, it's always night, but you get the point.), at the age of 19, after 14 years in the carnival, she lay in her cage crying. She longed to get away. That night, her lover helped her escape. She helped Sinna get away from the people who chased after her as she ran. After a few minutes of running, her lover tripped, a sharp stick becoming deeply embedded in her leg. She screamed at Sinna to continue running. To live a new life, for both of them.

After a short goodbye, and one last kiss, she ran. She ran and didn't look back. She never saw her lover again. She ran until she couldn't run anymore. She ran until her lungs were going to burst. She simply ran until she dropped from exhaustion. When she awoke, she immediately realized something was different. Sunlight. She wasn't sure where she was. She just continued walking until her surroundings became familiar... The Sea. She eventually came to her old home, which was now abandoned. She has lived there for the past two years.

Personality: Sinna is extremely bitter about life. Nothing but bad has happened to her, she despises life. She is extremely quite and reserved, rarely speaking. She virtually never leaves her home. She is very polite, but if you irritate her, she becomes very rude. It takes a lot to get her to show anything other than irritation and bitterness. She is very lonely and depressed.

Abilities: As a human, none. In her other form, she is very quick, and stronger than the average person. She has power over fire in this form.

Extras: She carries around a single gun, which always seems to be loaded with exactly 3 silver bullets. Also, she has stitches around her neck. no one is really sure why. Most people assume it was from a suicide attempt.

Picture: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20500000/emo-anime-emo-20567992-485-700.jpg

Welcome to Nightmare! Totally accepted! Beautifully in depth! >w< I'm eager to see her in play! =D

Character Bio
Name: Ruviet Elmstone
Title: Freak
Race/Species: Beast/Halfblood
Hair: Thick, red and blonde dreadlocks with thin metal bands on each lock
Eyes: Hazel and brown
Skin: mahogany complexion
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 102 lbs.

History: Ruviet was born to a mother who did not know how to deal with her and no father to speak of. Her mother, upon seeing her deformities, left her to the orphanage. Well, the mother of the orphanage took care of her just fine until she discovered the small girl's temper. Her short fuse and dangerous appearance led the orphanage mother to turn the girl loose knowing no one would adopt her anyhow. She had been on her own since the age of six. No one wanted her and she could not coexist peacefully with normal people, so she left the city to die, presumably, miserable and alone. Instead of slowly wasting away she happened upon the carnival and it's Ringmaster. She took refuge there as a young teen and has devoted herself to the carnival without fail all these years.

Personality: She is very blunt with her words. Kindness was not something taught to her earlier on so she lacks the consideration in her interactions. She is always wandering hopelessly around the carnival, lost in thoughts not deep enough to consider but they hold her over. Sometimes the others have to remind her to eat due to her absent minded state. She does not like to rely on others and believes the only way for her to make up for existing is to be useful so she adopted a passive personality to hide her easily shifted temperament. It does resurface however, due to her forgetful nature and she gets very upset about trivial things.

Abilities: She can harden her body against attacks and heal quickly. Her large, clawed hands give her a powerful strike.

Extras: She has a tail of skin (no hair or anything on it) and hard, veined hands even when not feeling threatened. She can "transform" quickly when feeling threatened though it is only her hands enlarging and becoming clawed.

I tried to keep it short but informative. I didn't want to give everything away.

Character Bio
Name: Ruviet Elmstone
Race/Species: Beast/Halfblood
Hair: Thick, red and blonde dreadlocks with thin metal bands on each lock
Eyes: Hazel and brown
Skin: mahogany complexion
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 102 lbs.

History: Ruviet was born to a mother who did not know how to deal with her and no father to speak of. Her mother, upon seeing her deformities, left her to the orphanage. Well, the mother of the orphanage took care of her just fine until she discovered the small girl's temper. Her short fuse and dangerous appearance led the orphanage mother to turn the girl loose knowing no one would adopt her anyhow. She had been on her own since the age of six. No one wanted her and she could not coexist peacefully with normal people, so she left the city to die, presumably, miserable and alone. Instead of slowly wasting away she happened upon the carnival and it's Ringmaster. She took refuge there as a young teen and has devoted herself to the carnival without fail all these years.

Personality: She is very blunt with her words. Kindness was not something taught to her earlier on so she lacks the consideration in her interactions. She is always wandering hopelessly around the carnival, lost in thoughts not deep enough to consider but they hold her over. Sometimes the others have to remind her to eat due to her absent minded state. She does not like to rely on others and believes the only way for her to make up for existing is to be useful so she adopted a passive personality to hide her easily shifted temperament. It does resurface however, due to her forgetful nature and she gets very upset about trivial things.

Abilities: She can harden her body against attacks and heal quickly. Her large, clawed hands give her a powerful strike.

Extras: She has a tail of skin (no hair or anything on it) and hard, veined hands even when not feeling threatened. She can "transform" quickly when feeling threatened though it is only her hands enlarging and becoming clawed.

I tried to keep it short but informative. I didn't want to give everything away.

Awesome character! =D She will fit in perfectly! Welcome to the game, Vixi!

Name: Sydius
Source: Hook AU (from Once Upon a Time)
Title: Pirate
Race/Species: Human
Location: The Sea. He had arrived as a slave before making a place for himself and becoming Captain Tanahii’s right-hand man.
hook.jpg

History:
Sydius was eighteen when he arrived but, unfortunately, he never recovered his memory from the Dive and all he’s known is the Sea and his Captain. He has seen pirates, slaves and others come and go, and has remained a loyal man to his boss.

Personality:
Beneath his calm, witty behavior is a ruthless man who takes pleasure in enslaving, weak and strong, victims and pleasing his Captain. His love for women can sometimes blind him, but not enough to spare their lives if he’s in a foul mood.

Abilities:
He has practiced hard to become a great shot and cunning swordsman. He is always talented at reading others and the Sea. He also knows how to put that hook hand of his to good use.

Extras:
N/A

~~~

Name: Nexus
Source: Original Character
Race/Species: Cthulu Spawn
Hair: Various blues
Eyes: Crimson
Skin: Pale blue
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 180 lbs (counting her tentacles)

History:
Monsters, like her kin, have always been notorious for causing storms and shipwrecks on the Sea, driving men to madness. The aftermath of such a night was always brutal. Weak sunlight from the crack of dawn shed light on the disaster waiting upon the shore, gleaming upon what had once been a masterful ship leaving no bodies behind, as they’d all been drug under the sea. It was on a night like that when these creatures picked the wrong ship to attack. After the first man fell prey to the sea, the Flying Mirage fought back like no man had before. More monster blood was spilt than human, and the aftermath of such a night left the small squid, with barely any human features, washed up on shore accompanied by the bodies of her kin. Life had already oozed out of them and she was dying, dehydrating, in the wake of the sun. That was until the fierce Captain arrived and scooped her up. Nexus was not raised on the ship, but made a slave. After five years, she was an adult because of her breed, and made her escape—the first to escape Captain Tanahii and her first-mate Sydius. It was when they were throwing three new slaves in the prison, the lowest level on the ship, when Nexus took her chance and shot out of the brig. Her plan didn’t go down without a fight—one that left her nearly without any tentacles and Sydius without a hand… (more info coming soon!)

Personality: Her kind is normally only satisfied with watching people go mad, but since being raised a slave and escaping to freedom, she has grown bitter, wild and unpredictable. She is feared by many of the other Freaks and isn’t allowed to perform on stage, as she has no way of controlling her madness. One thing that keeps her from becoming murderous is her love for the Carnival; her home. She also has great respect for the Ringmaster Cenota and will follow him anywhere.

Abilities:
What she is known for, at the Circus of the Dammed, is changing colors to match her surroundings so that her skin appears littered with strobe lights and matches the beat of the music. Her other abilities are unknown.

Extras:
Her tentacles form at her waist and reach a few feet beyond her feet. She has learned how to squeeze them tight against herself if need be, but now that she’s found a home, she sees no real reason to hide who she is, now that her beloved limbs have grown back.

~~~

Name: Lain McHowl
Title: Familiar, belongs to Amenia
Race/Species: Pomeranian. (Yes, I did XD)
Hair: Browns and creams, black pointy ears that perk from the top of his head
Eyes: Violet
Skin: Pale
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 135 lbs
In Familiar form:
Lain.jpg
Reaches almost two feet tall.

History:
Lain McHowl—real name Leon Theron—won a sweepstakes that awards the winner one free Dive into the dream world. Before taking up his reward he was an average highschool student who put more time into gaming than schoolwork. The only thing that was abnormal about his previous life was an abusive uncle who was arrested. The man had never touched Leon, but his sister, Leon’s mom. He witnessed this at a young age and when he finally had the guts, he spilled the information to his teacher and in turn the uncle was arrested. Other than that, his life has always been fairly normal.

Personality: An impatient kid who loves his technology, such as iPhone and computer, fast food, television, and hanging out at the mall. He's not necessarily rude, but not polite either, in fact, he is the perfect example of a modern teenage boy. He rarely feels the need to be alone, and when he is suffers from minor, but typical, teenage depression.

Abilities: Bain can turn into full Pomeranian form. He also harnesses the ability to hypnotize. When he does this his eyes glow like purples flickering flame.

Extras: He has two, tiny pointed ears and fluffy pom tail.

I am absolutely going to create a character for this, it looks awesome!

Ok, I think I've got this. I'm interested to join, but I'm not sure if I've got this right. Please correct me if I get anything wrong!
Anyway, my character sheet:

Name: Kate R.
Source: Original?
Title: Uhh...I'm not sure...Freak?
Race/Species: Demonic Human
Hair: snow white until she is really mad or upset, then it turns jet black
Eyes: Sky blue, unless she is mad or upset, then it turns cat green
Skin: Very Tanned
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 ib
History: She came to this world on an accident, and she turned into what she'd always wanted to be, but she thought it would be perfect, until she found the dangers of her knew person. Her parents died when she was ten, and that's when she made this 'new version' of herself.
Personality: She is very neutral, and shy. If you even slightly erg her, she changes. It is very hard to get her trust, and if you do gain it, you are very lucky. If you do earn her trust, she is very kind and loyal, and loves to make her friends happy.
Abilities: She can teleport only a few feet away if she feels that she is in danger (but it is a last choice), she can control water in her 'human' form and fire in her 'demon' form.
Extras: She usually wears dark clothes. A tank top, jeans, combat boots, a jacket tied around her waist, and a pair of sunglasses she uses to cover her eyes, even though it's always dark.

Please tell me if anything is wrong or needs to be changed!

Ok, I think I've got this. I'm interested to join, but I'm not sure if I've got this right. Please correct me if I get anything wrong!
Anyway, my character sheet:

Name: Kate R.
Source: Original?
Title: Uhh...I'm not sure...Freak?
Race/Species: Demonic Human
Hair: snow white until she is really mad or upset, then it turns jet black
Eyes: Sky blue, unless she is mad or upset, then it turns cat green
Skin: Very Tanned
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 ib
History: She came to this world on an accident, and she turned into what she'd always wanted to be, but she thought it would be perfect, until she found the dangers of her knew person. Her parents died when she was ten, and that's when she made this 'new version' of herself.
Personality: She is very neutral, and shy. If you even slightly erg her, she changes. It is very hard to get her trust, and if you do gain it, you are very lucky.
Abilities: She can teleport only a few feet away if she feels that she is in danger (but it is a last choice), she can control water in her 'human' form and fire in her 'demon' form.
Extras: She usually wears dark clothes. A tank top, jeans, combat boots, a jacket tied around her waist, and a pair of sunglasses she uses to cover her eyes, even though it's always dark.

Please tell me if anything is wrong or needs to be changed!

Everything looks great to me! Very fun character! =D I'm eager to see enter! I'll add her to the cast! :3

Name: Lisani
Status: Native or Resident, she can't remember but she has been around awhile
Title: ...
Age: Unknown, woke up looking about twenty and hasn’t aged a day despite being in Nightmare for at least twenty five years
Race/Species: Cursed , she can't touch other people unless she gets wet, and when she does get water on her she gets fangs and a supreme blood lust, she has realised though that if she drinks blood daily then she can control herself when she gets splashed and not kill whoever happens to be around at the time.
Hair: Blond and very long to about her hips
Eyes: Striking blue
Skin: Pale white despite being under the sun for quite some time
Height: 5ft tall
Weight: Immeasurable because when she is dry she has no mass and when she is wet she doesn’t stay still long enough.
History: Lisani doesn’t remember how she got to Nightmare or if she was born there, her first memory is of waking up in the carnival with runes all down her arms and around her neck in a language she didn’t know. They told her that they found her laying on the ground exactly where she woke up and didn’t know where she came from either, in fact anyone she asks tells her the same story, that they don’t know where she came from. She made up a name for herself and started traveling, asking about the runes, what language they were, what they meant and why they might be on her. Recently she was asking around the Sea and basically wandering the streets.
Personality: A bit depressed, because she can't figure out where she came from or who she was or even what her connection with water is. She is very sarcastic and very pessimistic most of the time because she really doesn’t care, but if someone manages to find something she does care about she can be the most annoying optimist you have ever met. Basically if she wants something to happen she won’t entertain the thought that it can't happen. Has a really bad temper but because she can't touch anything without water she has learned to just gripe about it or argue instead of lunging at someone and falling through them.
Abilities: When dry she can float through anything at all, she has no substance and cannot be caught, or so she thinks… When wet she is predatorily fast and strong so she can draw blood from the nearest source with little to no resistance.
Extras: She has a tendency to wear a lot of white because she can't get it dirty, which also makes her look a bit like an angel sometimes.

There it is... :)

Is there someone who needs a familiar still? I would like to start Sable off with a companion as soon as possible, but if there isn't someone, I'll go ahead and post.

Brilliant character, Lisani! :3 I love her design! I'll add her to the cast!

And we do have one Alchemist without a Familiar, but if you'd like Sable to have one at the beginning of the game, I can create one for her. :3

[MENTION=697]Christina-Arisa[/MENTION] , would you be okay with Sable meeting your character and having her become his familiar?

550462_364188323667791_794984092_n.jpg the picture is from an anime. Not the character. Picture of demon--> 379850_189192531167372_144890845_n.jpg

Name:Hiru Wong
Source: Created myself.
Title: Mutant
Race/Species: Human/Demon. It is a normal human but because of his past, he had the capabilities that surpass a average human. He has also got a demon that is used in battle situations. It is a Fel demon and it needs a host to become more powerful.
Hair: black, short hair
Eyes: left eye is red and right eye is green
Skin: Caucasian, Has a black and red Yin-Yang tattoo on his right shoulder
Height: 6'2 (Demon) 6'6
Weight: 65lbs
History: Hiru is a normal human that has been captured and experimented on before in Steam city. Through excessive procedures, Hiru lived but he became the host of a demon in order to live. Hiru has taken lives before and because of this, he is known as a bad omen. He is a Blacksmith and usually creates equipment for the guards of Steam city.
Personality: usually changes depending on the people around him. Generally he is a nice and loyal person but only to those that are close to him. He usually keeps to himself as he doesn't see an importance talking to just anyone. He can be egotistical at times.
The demon within Hiru is direct and will fight for his entertainment. It only likes to come out when Hiru is close to Dieing but does sometimes come out to corrupt those around him.
Abilities: He can manipulate fire to his advantage. He is faster than an average human being and his mind is trained to think faster than an average human. (Demon) Uses shadow magic and Fel magic.
Extras: When approaching Hiru, a dark aura is shown which helps with not being disturbed by just anyone. He has his magical sword ''snake eyes ''. He will snap if personal questions are asked and he won't hesitate to kill someone if he feels that he is being threatened. He is use to killing for missions as it was his masters wishes.

Thanks for posting him here! :3 I'll add him to the cast now! Excited to have him on board! =D

This should be entertaining. Glad to be on board