Drawing Characters ♥ [Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks! I'm super excited and nervous o//o W.I.P I've been working on today for my portfolio:

5b3a31c9376234ceed1087acb1e8beef.png

gonna have a go at some landscapes and value studies... fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ash Mortis
@Lady Amalthea
I'm interested in a commission for my DnD and RP character. I have pages of lore for him and have a self attempted drawing.
I want you to take what I made and make it better :)

haii!

I'm very sorry @Maddeline, my inbox was full and your PM didn't come through. My home computer I use for art has also exploded currently, which is bad news for me since I am working on a portfolio to try to get accepted onto a degree course >< I wont be able to accept your commission any time soon, but I'd love to read through the information anyway if you'd be willing to resend the PM ^^

Having to close this due to some technical difficulties. Trying to sort them out.

ok guys, choice time!

I'm setting up my newer laptop with Sai and Photoshop, but I don't currently have the files I was working on before. If people would prefer me to take the most recent WIP shots and work them up, I can do that, although some information might be lost due to no layers/scaling resolution. I've stil got fingers crossed that the old files will be saved. In the meantime, those of you who are happy for me to attempt to salvage the WIPs please give me permission to do so, and those of you who'd rather wait till I'm 100% sure whether the guys can fix my old machine just let me know. Heck, if later on the files are salvaged, I am happy to finish off the old files if the 'new' version isn't up to scratch.

Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.