Drawing Characters ♥ [Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou! I would love to draw your character. One thing - would I be under a time limit for this character as she is for a roleplay you're joining?

Not exactly, I know you must have a lot to work on, so please take your time. Thank you for accepting my commission!

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
yup, though it will take some time to finish as i am working on a few pictures atm ^^

Oh sure. Is it alright for me to request? But I can wait for you to finish everything too ^u^

Three of my commissions are almost finished, so feel free to make a request!

Closing to new commissions while I finish some off~
@Nami Hashimoto I'll drop you a PM when I am ready to start sketching your commission :D

I would love to make a request! I'll get the information up today. :)

@Vivienne Vexx I've been super busy recently so feel free to take your time ^^

Name: Jazmine
Style: Anime/Manga
Appearance: Pale skin, red hair, red eyes, looks very elegant but also evil.
red%20vocaloid%20redheads%20red%20eyes%20megpoid%20gumi%20anime%20girls%201318x824%20wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_40.jpg

tumblr_lbm8eyO1fr1qz5964o1_500.png
Personality: Sadistic, cruel, bloodthristy
She is for a fantasy roleplay where she has the power to control fire. Please take your time in drawing this!

@Ash Mortis Do you want me to do the hair like in the reference or straighter then that?

Commissions are now open again!​

@Lady Amalthea Straighter would be nice, but whatever is easier to do is fine. Thank you so much, again.

okeydokey!

Also I've just realised I've never really posted anything on this thread apart from my initial works, so here's a bunch of WIP pictures of various commissions and personal works!

4182edd66608b2e4b77b17714b894e1a.png
e056b2046e26e143c9fa5e8ecfb83c86.png
c66feb9aa9705f5b1c4e347d0d3c6af0.png
44564a9f8103536c14faae70bc0232f2.png
bc7d8cb81e68515df783b049ea5e07cd.png
93d0bec083f888df4b963ce5f1dca807.png
d58ca22913da55487a072f225a228ed9.png
db67bafe9485dfc4bd697057e8501078.png
7e34e698da450aa00032aa02176fa468.png

Name: Aika (forgot her middle and last name >_< oops)

Sex: Female

Appearance: Aika is an extremely petite young woman, standing a whopping five foot and probably weighing less than one hundred pounds. She has little muscle on her childlike frame and even less fat. Her body and face resemble that of a young teen, and she seems like she's only halfway through puberty, meaning a small chest, but still does have a little going on there, and not much curve to her hips, though her small waist helps give off a bit of the affect that she does. She is of Japanese and American decent, her father Caucasian while her mother was Asian, so rather than being all squinty eyes, she has rounded eyes and thick eyelashes, giving off more of that childish innocence. Her eyes are a pretty shade of hazel, and she never has bags under her eyes, despite the fact she does often stay up too late studying and working (home remedies for her). She has very long, straight, silky black hair that reaches to her hips with bangs that skim just over her thin, shapely eyebrows; she often pulls her hair into a ponytail or braid while working or doing something her hair might get in the way of. Her lips are thin and a pale pink color and her face in general is slightly rounded, but not chubby. Note that Aika does not wear makeup except on very rare occasions so her complexion is clear of acne and other blemishes; all around, her skin is a light ivory due to her staying out of the sun unless forced outside. Sidenote, she also has tiny hands and feet.

Clothes: Aika is a medical student so she often wears scrubs, which are sometimes too big for her body and hang off of her, and a white doctors coat, also too big unless tailored for her. Outside of the office, she wear loose-fitting t-shirts and shorts, usually jeans or khaki, and a pair of tenis shoes or converse. In the rp she was in, she was part of a crew heading out to search for a new planet to call home, (cuz ya know, pollution and crap) and because they are in space, she wears a uniform only slightly different from the rest of the crew since she is part of the medical personal. It consists of white pants and tucked in white shirt with blue lines going down the sides of the arms and legs and across the right side of the chest; the uniform is, again, quite a bit too big for her like everything else; the uniform also comes with black boots that reach her lower calf and a black belt.

Extra: Aika graduated highschool at the age of fourteen because of her high intelligence and strict father, and is now currently top of her medical classes at her university.

Her mother died she was twelve and her father became obsessive and strict with the tiny girl, also very protective over her.

What even is dating O.o Aika doesn't have the slightest clue how relationships work even though she knows everything about the human body.

She is painfully shy most of the time and only opens up to people who are hurt or in need, or children and animals because she is a softie for cute things.

Aika is basically adorable, but she thinks people look at her because they think she is oddly short or young looking and she has low self esteem, however not just because of her small size.

She is very rational and good under pressure and in times of crisis, but if she has to talk in front of a crowd or meet strangers, she goes quiet.

She reads a lot. Like a lot, a lot.

I hope you're still open for commisions. I love this character and the rp she was in was very short lived so I never got to see her really come to life. For the pic, I'd like for her to look shy and cute like in her description, but you can do whatever you like with it sincw you're drawing her lol. If you'd rather do a few different expressions around the main pic that would be very much appreciated, mostly for reference because I like people to have an idea of what my characters actions look like, but just a normal pic is good too.

hi guys! Just a heads up I am attempting to apply for an Art Degree ^^ it's not guarenteed I'll get an interview, but I will be spending time working on my portfolio until I find out, so commission progress is going to go a little bit slower for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.