Drama Camp OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm really torn between making the badass guy character who drinks and smokes and all that shit, or dismissing this entire thing.

I think you should not dismiss this, Darkness. ^_^
We could use a badass character.

Yeah, figures this roleplay would need a trickster archetype.

My sheet will be up soon enough.

Where is my roommate, Mike?

IS DIS OKAY WUT ROOM DO I GET LULZ

Name: Lucas Villanueva

Appearance:

herosantcab.jpg

Actor or Crew: Crew, sound operator.

Personality: Conflictive for the sake of being conflictive, he's not afraid of people who think of themselves superior and will do his best to bring them back to earth. Otherwise, he's a guy with little regard for "drama", preferring to make jokes about all of the things that he got over with age. He spends his time making jokes and enjoying his vices, smoking, drinking and some or other times doing drugs, and music. He likes to tease other people, merely for the fun of it, and often will put someone through a mildly awkward situation just for kicks; he also loves to flirt with women, well aware that they like bad boys. He's loyal though; to whomever he likes and has his trust.

History:

Born of an immigrant that married an American woman to be nationalized, he was born into a marriage that wasn't going too well, and as soon as the man had obtained his residence as an American citizen, he left the household, leaving Lucas and his mother behind. Soon after, his mother didn't turn out to be much better, drinking and gambling away their money, and often having one night stands. Soon enough Lucas found refuge in music, though it wasn't enough for him to be heavily influenced by her.

When Lucas was 16 he had to take a leave from school, after having been held back a year for missing classes. After having ended up at the house of one of his friends when his mother finally abandoned him, he turned up a bit better, and went back to finish high school, albeit with not the greatest grades, he was more focused on his music, and even possibly becoming an audio engineer sometime. A friend of his father, an actual musician, suggested Lucas join the Drama Camp, as one of his friends would let him have the experience of working with the sound. Lucas accepted, gladly grabbing a chance to work in the field he wanted to be in, or at least get experience in it.

IT'S SUMMER'S LUCAS! DARKNESS IS A PSYCHIC!

*Cackles girlishly in a corner at the turn of events!*

I see a lot of hate between Chase and Lucas as they compete to be top dog. It will be INSTANT DISSLIKE. Throw Summer into the mix and things could get very very ugly.

I think this just got a lot more fun.

Hokay. Since Ric is not going to put up a character, I'm assuming...Dario can be rooming with Lucas. ^_^

And I can see Lucas and Sydney having a love/hate relationship. Like, "You're a bitch." "You're an ass." "Let's screw." "Whatever."

LOL

Rooming with Lucas, Alright. I'll post in a bit ((Or a bit later maybe))

Name: Carson McGuire
Appearance:
59thBerlinFilmFestivalShootingStars.jpg

Actor or Crew: Techie for Lyf
Personality: Carson is a serious business type when it comes to getting the job done. The high school she went to often relied solely on her to get the lighting and sound done. Carson is a one man (woman) do it all when it comes to getting the stage set. However she is also fun loving if a little quiet when it doesn't come to work. She's very girl next door.
History: Having finally finished with the hell hole school she went to Carson is taking it easy at the camp before she goes to technical college to get her degree. In all honesty she could have just gone straight into the industry but she wanted a degree to back her up just in case something went wrong. Besides the college courses taught you some pretty valuable tools of the trade. This is just her leeway to college and she's looking to have some fun getting there!

Okay...Carson, You're rooming with yourself. lol Your roommate ended up not showing up or something. ^_^

I believe she wanted her roomate to be a certain Czech boy (Who should be done by tommorow night), due to beaurocratic idiocy.

>:D I wanted her to accidentally get roomed with the boy

*le sigh*
Well...Okay. BUT ONLY if Ric FINALLY puts his charrie up. lol
*mumbles* silly married people...

You know what would make this RP better? If instead of a czech boy it was a czech girl.

You know, like in that Sci-fi RP, but with lesbians.

Or bisexuals, twice the fun and everyone's invited to the party.

Hmm...well, Anyone wishes, I won't mind an in-the-closet character that comes out later or something. Or...Just is Homosexual anyway. lol

I think It would be kinda funny and totally full of drama if one of the jocky characters was in the closet.

What are you talking about? I meant lesbians making out.

Yea, i second that. Half the time I'm thinking of girl on girl action.............

And Diana does write good lesbians...

SummerxSyndey ftw lololol