Drama Camp OOC

xD Hey now... no silly married peopling! Ric and I hardly ever have compatible characters.

Rug-munchers FTW! This would give Chase a very good excuse to snoop around and do a little peeping.

Okay okay. No spamming about Lesbian action.

If there is going to be any Yuri, it will develop in the story. Of course, thanks to Darkness, the seed has been planted. (No pun intended) So, we'll see what happens. Okay, you horny little punkaronis?

Note: The GM wishes that if there is girlxgirl action, she wants some boyxboy action. ^_^

Summer is not a lesbian!

...not to say that she couldn't be coaxed in to experimenting though! She IS a bimbo!

Name: Cenek Dominik Prochazka (Everyone calls him "Dom," and few people know that his first name is Cenek.)
Appearance:
stanislav_ianevski16.jpg

Actor or Crew: Crew
Personality: Dom is a fairly laid-back fellow who doesn't let work get in the way of fun. He's a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, and his specialty is jerry-rigging. He has a moderate accent, since the only language his family speaks at home is Czech.
History: Dom is at Drama Camp mostly because he has enjoyed techie work for his high school's drama club, and it gives him an excuse to get away from his domineering grandmother for the summer. He's done a little acting, but the only kind he's really good at is improv.

Good news guys.

I think the crew has officially outnumbered the actors.
Go Nerds. lol

Name: Jack "Captain Jack Peace" Mobius

Appearance:
Ian%20hippie.jpg

Actor or Crew: Actor/Musician

Personality: Most laid back person on the planet, doesn't start any fights, or animosity, but is often swept up in it inadvertently when he just tries to stay calm. Loves everybody, your standard 60's hippie. Smokes weed on a regular basis, doesn't smoke ciggs, or drink. Believes in "Free Love and Peace" to the soul. Doesn't like bragging or showing people up, just believes that whoever gets the part gets it, no problem. Loves music, any kind, loves to sing and play saxophone, guitar, violin, and bagpipes. Loves acting, can play insane people the best, and loves to play supporting roles.

History: Was raised by 60's hippies, taught with love and peace, and Indian spiritual guides and Pagan rituals. Has a long rap sheet of possession of weed
, and public indecency, having gone nuding for a few days. Only got into Drama Camp because of giving the admissions a bunch of weed. Has a long musical and acting background, since elementary school, played in band and was in drama for years. Wants to come here to meet people, enjoy his time, and learn a few things, maybe. Goes where the wind blows him.

Director's Notes!:

Hey all! Please direct your characters down to the dining hall where you will be briefed on the Play and Musical!!! ^_^

YAY! You guys are awesome.

October, So true about actors. A lot have some kind of alcohol before they act. lol Takes off the nerves. ^_^

I'll have a post up about the Mess Hall tomorrow night.

Yea, I guess Acting and booze go hand in hand. Maybe Lucas and Dario will both be drunk in time for dinner........we'll see.

Oh, Snap! Did I miss it? Well if I did I'll edit.

my bad.

Oh yeah. lol He'll be in your room for the hell of it. Because I'm too lazy to figure out more assignments.

It's cool. And I went back and saw that I missed it *Sorry Red* But I have edited and all is well once more. Sorry if my time line is a little off with dinner and all, but im sure it will all work out.

You know, I had a great post planned before I read that whole skipping thing you did.

Oh well, this one's better though.

^^Great Idea, man. Now the punch is officially spiked.