Dragons' World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on everyone else, but they've all vanished!

yeah, we do..idk how to get them though =(

i was about to join but when i read all of a sudden someone said we are allgoing to die I wanted to join even more X3

lol, well, idk if we're gonna die, but I know we're captured and stuck flying in the air...growl..rawwr

Well, no one's gonna die unless they want to.

okie dokes. I don't wanna die..yet at least (that is, if i ever want to)

Sorry for not reply after that one week! I forgot about Iwaku and just now it came back to my mind. Sorry about that!

lolz forgot about this place not the site no just this rp ^^; forgot to watch it thats all

Name:Kronis

Personality: he doesn't listen we'll to other, thinks things through, aggressive, is adventurous under certain circumstances, along with his aggressiveness he is often seen as mean or cold hearted through it looks like this he will do what it takes to keep his fellow companions safe.

Appearance: a strong build big and bulky, has long scales cover his body that are solid black as night. He has red eyes that glow with the light. Long black claws horns growing out of the sides of his head and going back

Alright! Hit the rp right here, you're in the cage of bones with us and you've been their captive for a while.

THE SIGN UPS FOR BABY DRAGONS ARE NOW CLOSED. IF YOU STILL WANT TO RP, YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE A SIDE CHARACTER.

Errrr........immediately.....? At least wait until dark......so the despair sinks in and all......

Status
Not open for further replies.