Dragons' World

Status
Not open for further replies.
( That awkward moment when I blocked the cave entrance with the Elder's body to keep anyone from getting in or out)

I think maybe, but I don't know if I have the power to say so

That is a good question, this roleplay has my interest already.

Well, we've got room for everyone, I suppose.

Sorry for not replying before, I didn't get my alerts from this.

Is it possible to reserve a slot? I might not be able to get to post in the next 7 days. :S

Yeah, go ahead. I've got room for two more.

Name: Tynebris
Appearance: Black scales, dark red eyes and a black with a bit of dark purple taint pupil. His wings are fully grown, though they currently are only capable of short flights. His fangs are sharp, but claws lack a bit. Hatched with a snout-to-tail length of 1.5meters.​
Personality: Tries to remain in cover, avoiding conflicts, quiet and curious but catious. Tries to think through everything before acting. Easily angered and acts aggressive, though Tynebris prefers not to fight physically.​
Anything else: Due to his length and just being a hatchling he lacks flexibility and thus isn't very agile yet. Tynebris can't breath fire yet, the best he can do at the moment is breath a little puff of smoke.​
I won't be able to roleplay in the next 7 days and thus hope to reseve a slot with my application.

Cool, but reply when you can. We were actually about to take off on the plot. Mind if your dragon is already a captive in the slaver dragons' claws?

Just a reminder that you guys have an OOC thread for Out of Character conversations, and that purely OOC posts are not allowed in the In Character sections!

Name: Typhon
Appearance:
mh3___lagiacrus_by_iireii-d5kiifs.png

Statistics:
  • Ancient Species of Water Dragon from the Lung Dragon subspecies.
  • Length-- 45 feet long
  • Height-- 25 feet tall
  • Diet-- Carnivorous
Personality: Typhoon is like the oceans he dwells in: calm, serene, and tranquil; but deadly when addressed. He rarely stands out in the open, let alone communicates with other dragons, due to the fact that he is the last of his kind. His wisdom is an appliance shown off his actions, and without his own assistance.

Extra:
  • Typhoon's age is undetermined, but guest around 340 years.
  • His primal behavior is like that of a present day crocodile, however they posses the ability to remain submerged underwater without having to come up for air.
  • His species were given the name "Tsunami Dragons" from their ability to create severe storms. The lightning crystals on their backs allows them to conjure their natural electric impulses into a weapon.
  • Birthed in the water, his species are natural born swimmers of powerful magnitude. They can swim up to speeds of 160 to 250 MPH.

Umm.......he's a little too old to be a hatchling, what do you want him for?

Idea time..lol. Maybe he could be one of the dragons who kidnap the hatchlings? maybe?

Hmmm, well, he swims instead of flying....maybe he stays at their main camp with their 'guests' while they're out?

Oh, sorry I wasn't on the elaborate, my bad! ^^;

My plan for him was for him to be an in-coming character, like a companion you'd meet and recruit in Dragon Age. For example: The hatchlings could be on a small adventure, stumble upon Typhon somehow, and through a short chain of events he guides and guards them.

Huh..That could work. Oooh! They could meet him on a little escape from the dragons. Like, while the big dragons sleep, they slip away and run into Typhoon, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.