Dragonismia- The Return

Well, he doesn't get along that well with me. Thinks I'm suspicious. I wonder why... He thought the last part full of sarcasm.
Ether smiled. "It sure is!" Finally somebody remembered him. Maybe his family wasn't going crazy after all.

"It has been a while," she admitted. "It was the war, if I remember right." I wonder why, indeed, she said to Blazing.

"Indeed." Ether said, "Sun Clan's side, am I right? Don't worry, I won't kill you if I'm wrong." He gave a small laugh.
Anyways, you were in the war? Blazing thought with surprise.

Angel bowed her head. "Yes, indeed," she said answering both their questions. "Although, I kept out of it as much as I could. I didn't want to have to take sides against people I cared so dearly about."

"Good idea," Ether said. "Me and Deema took opposite sides, so that we could see what both sides were up to and help stop the war in the background of all of the fighting. In fact, I was surprised other dragons didn't do the same!"
Nova sat down with the others, carefully listening to what Ether was saying.
"I wonder if that's the best approach for the upcoming war..." Blazing said, to himself more than to the others.

I thought you said there wasn't to be one, Angel pointed out. She then nodded towards Deema and Ether. "That was a rather noble idea."

Blazing barely stifled a laugh. I wish. We'll be lucky if no clans declare war by tomorrow.
"Thanks!" Ether said.
"It would have been much more noble if we actually stopped the war that way." Deema said, scraping the floor slightly with one of her claws.
"We were still noble, though." Ether pointed out.

"Indeed, you were," she admitted. What do you know? Angel asked.

"Nonetheless, we should focus on matters in the present." Deema said, approaching the door, "Ether and I are going to see other clans, to get used to the place. Pleasure seeing you again, Angel and Twin." She left, Ether tagging along.
I know about as much as you know. Blazing thought. "Now, back to business. Ashes, you still have five or four days, plenty of time to get to her location. I don't think I can tell her in advance, so we have to leave enough time to explain everything to her..."
As Blazing kept on talking, Ashes nodded, Pisces leaning over his shoulder.

Angel nodded though she was still unsure of the dragon. "What's this?" Angel asked in question to whateverAshes and Blazing were talking about.

Ashes looked up from the plan, "This is a plan to get a potion ingredient." He said curtly.
Blazing nodded. "He's poisoned, you see." He gestured to Ashes beside him.
"I don't really think that matters to them." Pisces muttered.
"Anyway," Blazing said, ignoring Pisces' remark, "If you guys want to listen, go on ahead. None of us are stopping you." He took a drink of a dark concoction, then continued, "Anyway, we still don't know of it's my beloved we're talking about, as I might not own the book anymore, according to its rules."
"What to we do then? Get all of Ashes' female dragon friends, put them in a line, and attack them?" Pisces said unconvinced.
"Yes." Blazing said, only slightly sarcastically. "Ashes, do you know any dragons who you're interested in?"
Ashes rolled his eyes. "That's the umpteenth time you've asked me that, the answer the same every time: No."
"Fine, then it's A. We go to the Underground Clan and find my girl and ask her to cut herself open, hoping for the best or B. I start writing an epitaph for your grave. Take your pick."
Ashes sighed, closing his eyes and leaning back. "What the fuck do you think?" He said agitatedly.

"How much blood does he need?" she asked. "I'm not sayings it's mine but surely you could do some sort of test on the other females you've come into contact with?"

"Ten drops, exactly. Your plan would take some time," Blazing said, "and too many drops from too many different dragons would ruin the potion completely."
"I still think it's yours, not any females I've came across."
Nova gave an agitated growl. "You guys are talking in circles!" She walked behind the cauldron to a map beside it. She dipped a talon in an ink bottle, circling the Fire clan. "Firstly, did you meet any possible beloveds before you were a rouge, Ashes?"
"I was a child when I was abandoned, so no." He replied.
"Right," She said, crossing out the Fire clan. "Any from the Water clan?"
Ashes shook his head.
"Me and Ashes kept to ourselves for the most part, before we were kidnapped by those Underground dragons." Pisces said, a flash of anger across his face. "In fact, you guys were the first we have seen in a long time."
"Fine. If it's one of us - which I highly doubt - we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Nova also crossed off the Water clan. "So, Blazing's beloved is in the Underground clan, which is in lockdown. We can take the Overground Outpost into account as well. It could be possible that they have a way through there to the main clan-"
"They do."
Nova raised an eyebrow, but continued, drawing a line from the two clans. "We could get there in, say, two hours at the very least."

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Grievance
Looks: Unhealthily thin body, long limbs and neck, icy blue scales, blue underbelly, markings and claws, curved rams horns and a disproportionately short tail. Her body is constantly freezing over, causing her body to shine.
Accesories (optional): She has a sharp shard of strong glass fastened to the end of her tail, a string necklace with a small wooden doll which mirrors her appearance and a cloth bandage over her eyes.
Stage in life: Adult
Power: Can breathe and conjure ice. Her simply looking at a dragon would incase them in ice from the inside.
Clan: Mountain
Family: Can't remember any apart from her brother, who is deceased.
Other: Used to care for orphaned dragons in the Mountain Clan before she was relieved of her duties due to cruelty and slight insanity.
(I'll post a picture next time I'm on a computer)

Alluvion sat in a small meeting room, scrolls and maps spread out across the table. Dawnlin had sent a messenger telling him that she was going to discuss a plan of sorts with him. She was very vague, now that he thought about it. He wasn't going to be suspicious of course. To him, the days blurred together, as if he was in a daze. Losing his closest ally had struck him quite hard. If Dragar chose an ally, he would have chosen the same one, before even analysing the situation. He trusted him. He would assemble his armies in a heartbeat, come to think of it. So why is it taking so long now? Why didn't he attack the two clans now? His thoughts were interrupted by a disgruntled dragon. "Queen Dawnlin is here?" He asked, reading the dragon's face. "Send her in." He forced a smile as he saw the queen's figure enter the room. Something seemed off. She didn't seem as radiant as usual today. The grey patches in her complexion seemed to take over the gold parts of her scales.
"Greetings, Alluvion." Dawnlin said, setting herself down onto one of the chairs. Her eyes were slightly bloodshot and tired. "Shall we talk about the plans?"
"We shall." Alluvion agreed. "Who do we attack first? The Mountain one is young, while the Air one has more experience."
"It is a difficult decision. The Air clan gives us an advantage, as it is in the sky, but if we got the Mountain clan, that would give us the caves to traverse through, giving us a stealth advantage-"
"How about Air?" Alluvion said, cutting across Dawnlin. "They would probably expect us to go for the Mountain clan, due to our clans being more... Down to earth." He said, eyeing the queen's decrepit wings.
Dawnlin suppressed a dirty look. "That is fine by me. Let me call upon my right-hand man, so we can discuss battle tactics." She let out a low growl, not unlike a wild dog. There was silence for about a minute, and she tried again, to no avail.
"Ummm..." Alluvion wasn't sure on what to say. He was starting to lose some faith.
Dawnlin realised how much of a fool she looked, and stopped. "He's spying in the Air clan, apparently. Can't come in because he's in the same room as the Mountain queen and the Air princess. Maybe if we wait an hour-"
Alluvion stood up, his demeanour fierce. "We do this now or not at all! I'm not waiting another second for vengeance!" If he could breathe fire, smoke would have been coming out of his mouth.
Dawnlin paused, startled. After a few seconds she said, "Not analysing the situation anymore, are we? Okay, my army is already prepared for battle. Meet two miles underneath the Air clan? One of my assistants can show you the tunnel."
"Deal." He extended his talon, which he shook with the queen. "Pleasure seeing you." He sat back down as he watched her leave. What am I getting myself into?

"So, when do we set off?" Pisces asked, straightening up.
"I'm ready to go when everybody else-"
"I... We should go really quickly, come to think of it." Blazing interjected. "The sooner we're there, the sooner we brew it, right?" He was fidgeting. He knew that if he stayed any longer, he'd either be betraying his clan by not attacking anybody or betraying the dragons he was with now by attacking them.
"Okay, let's go!" She scooped up two samples of the potion into flasks, stowing them into her bag. She opened the door and was greeted by three Water dragons, claws at the ready. Nova leapt back and forced the door shut.
"Well, this will be a problem..." Ashes said.
"Thank you, Captain Obvious!" Nova exclaimed, "Now, we need to think of a plan to get around this."

Last edited by a moderator:
"They're after me and Twin Tails," Angel said with complete certainty. "We won't get out that way!" She focused her energy on the dragons outside, trying to see how many there were. "I count 6, maybe 7, three at the door and three further away. The other, I'm not sure if he's water or not."

An idea flashed in Blazing's mind. He suddenly grabbed Angel by the neck. "Don't squirm. Pisces, get Twin."
Pisces reluctantly followed Blazing's orders, loosely gripping Twin Tail.
"If I'm right, Alluvion would have a few Fire dragons on his army, due to his alliance." He said, more to himself than to the others. "We will pretend we're bringing you guys to Alluvion for execution. If you guys don't want to do this, tell me now. I'm not sure if this is my best idea, but I'm sure it's the only option we have."

So sorry my late reply is late :'(

It's fine XD

"I need to put up an resistance so far," Angel pointed out but she nodded to his plan. "Sounds good to me."