Dragonismia-The Return OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Si, I was talking about Dragon being the best for playing the air queen :3
* nods head * Agreed, I'm not even sure why they tried to change them in the first place. One thing I will say about moshi now, more specifically RES, is that people are more likely to match make than charrie chat. They also changed the name of Outside Monstro City to Beyond Monstro City. Why?

What do you want to do?
Twin, Shade and Flick all need one of her charries to continue. Should we wait or start a separate part of the story?

Dayum, they do.
Shit.
xD I dunno .-.

Language! :O XD
I'm not sure either ><
Hmmm... :/

We could always do some sort of charrie chat or a small roleplay on the side lines. I dunno. ><

* shrugs *
You didn't save any of the work when we tried to write up the story, did you? I have a small bit saved but I didn't save it all. Just curious and bored and listening to sad music that I didn't even realise I had on my phone. This was, after all, supposed to be an 'upbeat' playlist. ^.-

Oh well.
Anyway...
Have you done any new writing yourself recently?

Yeah, actually xD I finished up Jet's book, and I'm several new chapters into a new novel I've got going xD

I know, I was reading it but recently I've been on a bit of a reading slump :/

The reading slump? I don't know. I'm half distracted with my own ideas, I haven't had time recently to read and when I do I just can't seem to be bothered. I want to read but the written word just doesn't seem to be captivating me at the minute.

Awww, that sucks :/ Try writing down your own ideas, get them out of your head. It might help you to focus. Create a book of random ideas like I did and shove them in there XD

I do, believe me. Everything (my wattpad, word documents, notepads, notes on my iPad) is littered with ideas of all kinds.