Dragonismia-The Return OOC

Urgh, I have too many dragons. Can I just explain the rest in the roleplay? You pretty much know the rest of them, anyway XD
That's Sly Fox (Should we still make him and Shade a pair? I don't personally mind), Drake (I'm splitting his relationship with Angel) and Shadowmancer. I think they're all.

Attachments

• 000angelwings.png
    000angelwings.png
    195 KB · Views: 2
  • 000drake.png
    000drake.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 000shadowmancer.png
    000shadowmancer.png
    447.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 000slyfox.png
    000slyfox.png
    402.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 000wildsong.png
    000wildsong.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 000wolfeyes.png
    000wolfeyes.png
    417 KB · Views: 2
I think we should split Sly Fox and Dark Shade if we're starting again, to be honest. Just say what clans the guys are all in x3
Drake can go in Underground or Mountain Clan.
Shadow...I think he can go in Air or Fire xD
Sly Fox can go in Fire (although I think that might have been where you would have put him anyway since that's closest to Desert xD)
The others you've already fitted xD

Dark Shade
Twin Tail
Flicker Shadow

Ok XD
Drake, being sister to Wild Song, is going Underground.
Fox, fire because, like you said, desert was one of the closest to fire, not to mention his ability is to set himself on fire.
And Shadow; Shadow is probably going to have to live in the air clan but I'm probably going to make him a cross between a fire clan dragon and air clan one.
Can't wait to start when we're all read ^O^

Angel Wings
Fire Drake
Shadowmancer
Sly Fox
Wild Song
Wolf Eyes

I think that actually fits Shadow better than making him stick in the one clan xD Now we need to wait for Dead to put her choices up and we can get started. Might take a while xD

Sorry for taking so long, I had to wait to get onto the computer to submit my files.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Shadowmancer has a dark streak in him that I didn't feel could come from air clan but his ability is to become invisible so I figured his red markings could be from his fire clan heritage.
XD Has anyone got to go at any particular time?