Dragon Shifter RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very much interested in option 1 :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I would be interested, as well. I actually lile option 2, myself. Even though it seems like 1 is winning the voting race. XD

I'd be interested in this, too. If we're going to have this many people, I think Setting 1 would work out better.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I feel that humans would be at a severe disadvantage when facing off against dragon shifters in school yard brawls unless the school's faculty allowed the human students to carry military grade weaponry or giant crossbows. To mitigate this imbalance, I propose that the ability of dragon shifters to transform be sealed when they are within the school grounds. The school grounds are very large. I'm starting to get a Hogwarts like feel from this. Anyways, I think it's best that you should still quite easily be able to tell the difference between a dragon shifter in humanoid form and a regular human. One can imagine that dragon shifters have horns, reptile like eyes, vestigial wings, scales, tail, or retractable claws on their hands and feat in their humanoid forms -at least one or more of these traits or any other physical abnormality you can think of. Dragons are a diverse bunch.

Just something worth considering.

I feel that humans would be at a severe disadvantage when facing off against dragon shifters in school yard brawls unless the school's faculty allowed the human students to carry military grade weaponry or giant crossbows. To mitigate this imbalance, I propose that the ability of dragon shifters to transform be sealed when they are within the school grounds. The school grounds are very large. I'm starting to get a Hogwarts like feel from this. Anyways, I think it's best that you should still quite easily be able to tell the difference between a dragon shifter in humanoid form and a regular human. One can imagine that dragon shifters have horns, reptile like eyes, vestigial wings, scales, tail, or retractable claws on their hands and feat in their humanoid forms -at least one or more of these traits or any other physical abnormality you can think of. Dragons are a diverse bunch.

Just something worth considering.

I am very well aware of that. Do not fret.

True form revealing will be allowed, and the only thing that will limit it is certain school rules that will apply only during class periods.

My interest lies in playing a character that's a Groundskeeper/Guidance Councilor. Sort of like like Hagrid, but smaller and with a lot less facial hair.
True form revealing will be allowed, and the only thing that will limit it is certain school rules that will apply only during class periods.
So, just to clarify, the following of the school rules is based strictly on the honor system?

Reactions: poe.etic
I was in the original one and I might consider joining this too. 1 seems to have the most votes, but number 4 interests me the most

My interest lies in playing a character that's a Groundskeeper/Guidance Councilor. Sort of like like Hagrid, but smaller and with a lot less facial hair.

So, just to clarify, the following of the school rules is based strictly on the honor system?

Sorry, but I think it'll be best if only students will be playable. I am unsure if it is a good idea to include a Groundskeeper or Guidance Council, partially because I might have to make other school staff roles playable, and partially because there may be fewer opportunities for him to pop around.

I will think about it.

I like the concept of this roleplay even if the school setting seems a little jaded to me (just my opinion tho). I'll fling my interest here with all my might then.

By jaded you mean used a lot? Yeah, I'm kind of aware of that. Depending on how it's executed it can either be fun and games or a bore.

My examinations end tomorrow so I can set the thread up.

So, here's the plan.

The school is new. We're the first batch. No senoras, no junoras.

Every playable character will be in one class.

I will be playing all teachers and the principal.

There will be mild differences from its previous incarnation, such as Eastern Dragons being more feared as opposed to hated.

• Love
This roleplay sounds like it'd be rad! I'll totally join if you do it.

Sorry, but I think it'll be best if only students will be playable. I am unsure if it is a good idea to include a Groundskeeper or Guidance Council, partially because I might have to make other school staff roles playable, and partially because there may be fewer opportunities for him to pop around.
Personally, I prefer fewer opportunities to pop around.
I will be playing all teachers and the principal.
Well, good luck with the RP.

Reactions: Kaykay
Is there a limit to characters? I have an idea for two characters so I'm not sure.

There is no limit. However, you must be able to control all your characters.

Okay cool! Yeah, I think I will be ok with two characters. Thanks!

What are the extents of the powers of hunters? I would assume they need some form of special equipment or inherent trait to match up to something like a dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.