Dragon Shifter RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the extents of the powers of hunters? I would assume they need some form of special equipment or inherent trait to match up to something like a dragon.
Yes. Special Equipment.

Your weapon can be complex or simple, far-range or melee, high-tech or caveman. As long as you don't go too far, nuke everything or pulverize, it's all good. As long as you have a reason behind it. How you get the weapon.

Yes. Special Equipment.

Your weapon can be complex or simple, far-range or melee, high-tech or caveman. As long as you don't go too far, nuke everything or pulverize, it's all good.
Complex as in technologically advanced or perhaps there are mystical/magical elements to them?

Complex as in technologically advanced or perhaps there are mystical/magical elements to them?

Well, I was referring to technological versatility. But magic is alright to some extent.

The last time we discussed this in the last incarnation, we sort of agreed that the most notable source of magic were dragon parts, such as their scales or hair. Dragon scales were also said to be rather durable. Very, very durable actually.

I kind of want versatility though. I don't want everyone waving wands and shouting 'magic missile' and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.