Dragon Riders

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shhh, it will be alright .3. We'll be gentle with your old body >_____>

I know what you mean...

Im still interested in the current dragon RP but I'm totally down for a second one where were older and mo' badass. I will smite the evil and steal its cookies!!!!

Hey guys sorry that i ant posted been gone all weekend will post something this evening.

Me too! I've been watching this conversation about making a new Dragons story with our characters from the sidelines, and I love the idea!

I'd like to get through riding our dragons for one day before we fast forward to graduation day and then to our individual apprentices. I also think by the time you graduated that each of you would hold respect for your teachers. Well, that's how it should properly be anyway. It just seems right for everyone to have bonded better and to hold more respect to each other and to the ones who taught you. Also, I need you to post what area of dragon riding became your expertise such as; magic, fighting, flying, or maybe something outlandish. You can share an expertise with someone else if you wish.