Dragon Riders

The Netherlands <.> Either way, I'm trying to get on and post whenever I can so yeah~

Name: Walsh
Race: Human, dark elf.
Height: 5'10
Mihawk___On_the_ship_by_Fumo_san.jpg

Bio: Born and raised to the sea he was the son of a dark elf Pirate and a human Pirate, raised in a pirate haven, he lived his life not knowing of anything else. When he was of age he was taken a bored his fathers ship to learn how to be Pirate and to plunder and Pillage the seas. He considered him the gentlemen pirate and his father was more of the steal from the rich sorts. one such pillaging they attacked a ship and stool it's bounty, only one chest held nothing but a dragon egg. All of the officers tried to claim the dragon, but it wasn't until young Walsh touched it that it started to move and hatch. Astonished by this, they thought only of the treasures they could reap with a dragon on there side. And thus the pirates of Water Maiden became one of the most feared in all the seas. Though Walsh himself considers him a gentlemen rogue more then a pirate he used this opportunity to distance him self, often flying off alone scouting ahead and searching for small towns or islands.

Dragons name: Servatos
Temeraire_by_sandara.jpg

Dragons element: Sound.

Use magic or not: Yes

Dragons color: midnight black, so dark he blends in with the sky at night.

you know. I kinda wish my computer didn't suck...I didn't show me the little page link so i thought there was only one page XD then it loaded fully after my CS post and i saw it had five. And read that this be closed :( So sad now. But hey, every party needs a swalshbuckling rogue to liven up the bunch, and woo the ladies!

*cough* he's all big a scaly. And can liquefy your insides! well more like cause them to vibrate and rupture.

I'm going to start another dragon riders roleplay. So many others have expressed interest that I think it would be worth it. Of course it will be different in ways.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................do we get to be older there? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I already can't wait to be evil.

OHOHOHOHOH -raises hand like a first grade student.- I HAVE AN IDEA O3O

What if for the second RP, the ones playing in this one are more experienced, and well, will help the new ones as some sort of teacher O3O

Are you evil? ._.

Oh, in that case, Ellian will have some fun with you ;3 FEAR MEEEEEEH >:C or she might turn evil >_> nah....

also i think older would be better, one of the things that i was kinda iffy about was the ages lol.

Join me, Ellian and together, we can conquer all of the land! You can kill and destroy as much as you like! Plus, I have cookies. :3

I pass on the cookies >_>

Well, not really feeling like acting older than my age <.>