Dragon Myths

• Thread starter MonaLisaAngel01
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't started yet. We were waiting for more people, right @MonaLisaAngel01?
Currently we have three dragons and humans, being controlled by MonalisaAngel01, @Crow, and myself.

If this is dead, I can always blast a reboot, or get someone who can.

No this sin't dead, I just don't fele we have enough peopl. I mean, three is a good start I suppose, if you really want to go on ahead and start, it is fine by me. I can get up an Ic right quick.

Quick question, would I be able to have a dragon with multiple heads??

Do you mean a hydra?

Kinda, maybe something like this, or would that be problematic?? If so I can just stick with a regular dragon.

Sure, if you can take on a three headed dragon, fine by me. Just keep up with the RP and don't fall behind with your three heads.

I think that if we wait any longer, the RP won't get started... We should start now.

I'd love to start the RP real soon. The sooner the better.

Basic info-
Name: Tempest

Image:(It won't let me paste an image so here's a link) http://feelgrafix.com/data_images/out/8/809665-free-dragon-picture.jpg

Personal info-
Personality: Docile until provoked, has been known to hunt/kill for sport, enjoys to "play" with his food before eating it, sadistic.

collecting random items that catch his attention
sitting around

Dislikes: Humans
being bothered
annoying sounds

Medical conditions ( if any): A few scars scattered across his body from previous fights with humans or other dragons or from hunting.

Brief bio: Tempest grew up carefree and happy. One thing he was always curious about were humans but he was always warned to avoid them. Hunters slowly took his family away from him, his mother was the last to go and died protecting him. Ever since he has wanted to avenge his family and has become a warrior so he would be ready to fight the humans. While he enjoys being around other dragons, he also enjoys some alone time and can be found laying around in his cave with whatever items he has collected.

Other info-
Any relations ( friends, family, etc.): Tempest has lost all of his family due to humans hunting dragons.

Anything else you feel is important: Has difficulty getting close to others and doesn't talk much about his background.

((I have to go to work soon so I'll put my human character up later, unless we're allowed to have just a dragon character))

I would prefer you to have auman and a dragon but i can let it slide for this once.
Putting up the IC now.

oldhumanwizard.jpg

Name: "Lord Pulderen
Personality: Wise,stern,happy,jolly
Dislikes: ignorance

Medical conditions: Old age (Restricts alot of his movement & Memory )

Brief bio: Lord Pulderen is a(n) eldar and a Dragon protector activist thats makes it his job to concil and free hunters.

Any relations: His apprentice
Anything else you feel is important: He is very religious

(If I may a second)
bf9bfe363ae6027d3671cc9c869a0122.jpg

Name: Poli
Personality: Optimistic, Androgynous and very socially awkward.
Dislikes: people

Medical conditions: Healthy, but not healthy minded.

Brief bio: Sir Poli was a young man when Lord Puldren told him not to fear the unknown and took the orphan under his wing.(No Pun intended)
Any relations: (Student) His Master.
Anything else you feel is important: He gets side track often.

Status
Not open for further replies.