Dragon Myths

• Thread starter MonaLisaAngel01
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MonaLisaAngel01

Original poster
This RP takes place in a fantasy world, time period is about 2000, where dragons and humans collide. Humans decided that dragons would be great for money so they developed a way to hunt and kill them. After dragons began to hear of this and learned the truth they rebelled and attacked humans. A peace treaty was made by an elder dragon but humans and dragons are still easily roused in this era of war and chaos. Dragons have their side of the world and humans have theirs, that is what everyone has taught their children. But children don't listen, and children break rules. What will happen when dragons and humans go beyond boundaries? What will become of dragonettes and human children if they mix and mingle? Will it end with ultimate destruction, or will a new era of peace and prosperity come of this?

Dragon CS---

Code:
CS

Basic info-
Name:

Image:

Personal info-
Personality:

Dislikes:

Medical conditions ( if any) :

Brief bio:

Other info-
Any relations ( friends, family, etc.) :

Anything else you feel is important :

Human CS---

Code:
CS

Basic info-
Name:

Image:

Personal info-
Personality:

Dislikes:

Brief bio:

Other info-

Rules-
1. NO GODMODDING
2. Basic Iwaku rules apply
3. MAX of 2 characters
4. No perfect characters
5. Keep dragons and humans balanced
6. Must have at least 3 likes and dislikes
7. DO NOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLES' CHARACTERS!!!
8. Have fun
9. Be dedicated
10. No more or less than 1 to 2 paragraphs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basic info-
Name:
Sunny
Hatchling
Image:
2c1b1c98b7eafaf4668a6073169889bb.jpg

Personal info-
Personality:
Cheerful and carefree, one track minded and can be stubborn
flowers
swimming
sun bathing
Dislikes:
bullies
bees
shrimp
rainy days
short term memory loss
Brief bio:
WIP

Other info-
N/A
Finds comfort in the small things in life

Basic info-
Name:
Lillian Hartson
Image:

pretty-girl_article_new.jpg
Personal info-
Personality:
Easily distracted, playful, vibrant, Creative
butterflies
deer
salad
dragons
Dislikes:
fish
spiders
foxes
spicy food
N/A
Brief bio:
WIP

Other info-
N/A
Has a pet dog named Fiona
1330088994-Australian_Shepherd_dog.jpg

(You can delete my post if I can't join.)
-Dragon CS-
Name: Ironjaw

Image: untitled.png

Personality: Violent, Territorial, and easily annoyed. He is also loyal, helpful, and protective though.

iron
jewels
gold
royalty
high heat

Dislikes: Adult humans
pollution
mining
Coal
peasents
loud noises

Medical conditions: N/A

Brief bio: Ironjaw had a normal dragon life, except that all of the men were never around because they were exploring and fighting. Ironjaw had a choice between an explorer dragon and a warrior dragon. He chose the warrior class, and started training as soon as the humans considered themselves adults, despite his sibling's best wishes. Despite actually going to training early, he was one of the top members of the class, even surpassing some of the seniors.

Any relations: He still has contact with his relatives, as he is still only in training, but he does not speak to them much.

Anything else you feel is important: Ironjaw is very snappy, but only when you first meet him. He just needs time to warm up to you.

-Human CS-

Name: Carl Marcovie

Image:
images

Personality: Shy, Held back, and Fearful

Water
Peace
Sitting around

Dislikes: Surprises
Loud noises
Excitement
Predators
Scary costumes

Medical conditions: Minor Heart Condition. Too much excitement can kill him, like a fish.

Brief bio: Carl got his heart condition after working on his job at the saw mill. He had to take a lot of his time seeing the medic and could only go a little ways out of town.

Any relations: His older brother. He often watches Carl to make sure that he doesn't get too excited.

Anything else you feel is important: Nope

Last edited:
Thank you! I got the alert only a bit ago, so I'm sorry it took so long to post. :blah:

So, Western Dragons only or are Eastern Dragons allowed?

I have some plans.

nJXC20X.jpg

Basic info-
Name: Jinlong

Appearance: He is a mere 20 centimetres long from snout to tail.

Personal info-
Personality: Jinlong is a very wise carp. Despite being premature for 40 years, he is still very skilled and is willing to help others. He is patient and can wait a long time, or patient enough to help others.

Philosophy
History
Random Trivia
Becoming a true dragon

Dislikes:
Being mocked
Being looked down upon
Unwise choices

Medical conditions ( if any) : N/A

Brief bio: Jinlong was born in a litter of carp eggs who were left to fend for themselves. The school of fish tended to band together in search for the Dragon Gate, a legendary gate said to grant carps the body of a dragon. However, at some point, Jinlong lost them, and now, he travels alone, picking up students from time to time.

Other info-
Any relations : He does not talk about it, but he has a brother who has already become a dragon. He also leads a pack of smaller carp larvae who have lost their schools, behind him, teaching them martial arts.

Anything else you feel is important : He is currently attempting to become a dragon, much like his brother. The only known method is found on the human side of the world.

Last edited:
((And your human character?))

I'll get working on- wait a second, looks like I can use BOTH plans at once.

Digging my pictures now.

WRJmfn3.png

Basic info-
Name: Edna

Appearance: Edna is about 1.6 metres tall, and is almost like shown in the picture, except with paler skin.

Personal info-
Personality: While curious, she is cautious about her surroundings. Having been raised as a dragon since a young age, she acts like a dragon. While territorial, she is brave enough to step into another dragon's territory. She is practically fearless, a 'wild child' to say, and for a tiny body, she has a lot of courage.
Much like her father, she loves shiny things.

Dragons
Shiny objects
Gold
Jewels

Dislikes:
Clothes
Humans
Metropolitan Architecture

Medical conditions ( if any) : N/A

Brief bio: It is unknown how, but as a baby, the hermit Golden Dragon Gildo found her floating by a river. Believing that other dragons might eat her, the Gold Dragon found it in his instincts to take her home and raise her like a dragon. As a father, Gildo raised Edna to be much like him - a dragon. He taught Edna how to roar, how to fight, how to hunt, many things, really.
Today, she considers herself a fully-fledged dragon, living like a dragon.

Other info-
Any relations : Her foster father is the Golden Dragon Gildo, whose love for hoarding treasure is rivalled only by the love of his foster children. Her foster brother is only 6 years old, and while he looks like a cat and nothing more, he is actually a rare variety of dragon known as 'Thorsbane', whose infant stages are indistinguishable from cats beyond some ability of speech and only an analysis of DNA can prove otherwise.

Anything else you feel is important : She does not know she is adopted and until this day, believes that she is a dragon. She has great, beast-like combat styles.
She never wears clothes because she hates them.
While she hates humans, Gildo told her not to hurt a human who means no harm.

Last edited:
Okay! @MonaLisaAngel01, are we ready for the IC (In Character) thread, or will we wait for a few more people?

Last seen Wednesday.

Plus she hasn't answered whether Eastern Dragons - which Koi Carps mature into - are allowed.

Sorry I haven't been on much, have some back to school projects I have been working on. Please elaborate on
Eastern Dragons. And @Necropolis , I am going to wait for a few more people before I put up the IC thread.

Eastern Dragons are Eastern depictions of dragons. Much like how the dragons you both are using are Western depictions.

Eastern Dragons tend to be more patient and benevolent than most Western ones. In the lore of this world, they live in the dragon side of the world.

My character is based on one particular Chinese myth where a koi carp goes through a tedious journey to ultimately become a dragon.

That being said, what abilities do dragons have? I know it will be limited to strength and breaths, but are we limited to fire breaths or can we launch other things from our mouths like lightning or cold?

Last edited:
Interesting, I will allow your eastern dragons.

Say, why not you invite any friends you know from this site? I could, but I've been doing that too often.

Oh, of course. That's just it!~

@Zetophi @Furasian @Doc_Halladay

Invited some peoples. Now I just have to wait.

Glad to hear. Can't wait!

Have you tried the banner rotation system?

Status
Not open for further replies.