Dragon Myths

• Thread starter MonaLisaAngel01
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super sorry this is the first chance for me to get on a computer, I'll get my human cs sheet up tonight

Alright so I'm terribly sorry but I've found out I won't have as much access to the internet and one of the rules is to be dedicated and I know I'm going to lag behind and don't want to waste anyone's time but thank you so much for accepting my character!!

Can I have a second dragon and human combo? I could keep up, as this is slow for me... I type fast most of the time. :P

By the way, this is something I've been meaning to say about my posts:
Humans are normal & Colored.
Dragons are italic & Colored.

-Dragon CS-
Name: Firenzia
Image:
images

Personality: Brutal, evil, cruel, and most of all blood-crazed.
Flames
Death
Despair
Blood
Dislikes: Happiness
Peace
Serenity
Dragons
Humans (most of them at least)
Medical conditions: N/A
Brief bio: Firenzia was once a glorious young dragon, known as Jet (Jet is/are gems). He was untouchable, and no human could catch him. The greatest hunters in the land perished from his tooth and claw. There was one human that he could not beat... Gavin Marcovee. The boy bested him by becoming friends with the dragon, using his heart problem to help him. Then Gavin's younger brother was born, so Jet was going to kill Gavin, but a friendship would not allow him to. That is when he learned that dragons were more cruel than they let on, destroying homes and abducting folks. From that day on, Jet became known as Firenzia, or the End in flames, as he burnt his first fellow dragon to death. This made him an outlaw, and his only ally was Gavin, who kept Firenzia inconspicuously hidden near Tristram. He has remained this way for twelve years, while Gavin helped his younger brother survive the curse.
Any relations: Gavin Marcovee and no one else... ever.
Anything else you feel is important: Firenzia is extremely well trained in the strength, duration, and heat of his flames. He also has extremely hard scales and large amounts of damage resistance, but he cannot do much in close range combat, which Gavin makes up for. If Firenzia was not an outlaw, he would be and Eldest warrior, a higher class of warriors.

-Human CS-
Name: Gavin Marcovee
Image:
images

Personality: Desolate, violent, and aggressive.
His brother
His sword
Firenzia
Destruction
Dislikes: Quiet
Patience
Peacefulness
Animals (any)
Other Dragons
Medical conditions: N/A
Brief bio: Gavin was famed because of the magical sword he gained as inheritance from his greatest grandfather, Dracohv. He protected the village from many creatures, but he had a terrible secret. He was helping a creature, a dragon in fact, named Firenzia. He would help the dragon hunt local wildlife, and secretly destroys anyone who tries to stop them.
Any relations: His brother, Carl. Firenzia was sort of taken in after he killed another dragon.
Anything else you feel is important: Gavin has a magical sword, that can cleave through normal metal and can even be used to fight the gods (we all saw how well that went.) Attacking a dragon is a piece of cake for Gavin, but it leaves him completely open for other attacks. Firenzia acts like Gavin's shield, being extremely durable, while Gavin is like the weapon, putting his all into attacks. The sword has one fatal flaw though... it can only damage those who have truly wronged him, otherwise flowing around them and reforming once the swing is finished.

Are my new/second set of characters accepted?

@remmey, is your human almost done? I can't wait to see him/her.

@MonaLisaAngel01, I'm going to go ahead and post with my second characters.

whoa whoa whoa, didn't you read the rules? Only two chars MAX per person!

So... one human and one dragon? Or are you saying that the max is two humans and two dragons? This RP is too slow with only one of each, so I'm afraid that if I can't have two of each, I will be leaving this RP.

Only one human and one dragon, or two humans, or two dragons,per person. Sorry.

Ok... well in that case, this RP is going too slow for me. I apologize, but I'll be leaving. Carl went back to Tristram and calmed his brother, stopping him from attacking Ironjaw. Firenzia faded into the folds of history, and Ironjaw grew up to be a great warrior. Goodbye everyone.

(-steps tentatively from the shadows.- May I join as a Dragon? I can also create a human along with her if I must.)

Status
Not open for further replies.