Dragon Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet thanks!! I frigin love dragons their my favorite things EVER! So anyways...

NAME: Rosie

APPEARENCE: Her human form is short with blonde hair and bright green eyes and kinda scrawny build.

PERSONALITY: Rude, loud, obnoxious, any of those will do! She really doesn't care about peoples feelings and usually says just what's on her mind. Even if its totally inappropriate.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Anything that's available.

ELEMENT: Light

WING COLORS: White feathers.

Ight! I hope that's good.993005_490178384388305_90832033_n.jpg 993005_490178384388305_90832033_n.jpg

... sooo, I'm guessing this one dwindled even before it started?

I checked on Hunter's posts activity, no sign of an IC.

uh... who is still interested?

okie dokie, that's two =)..We'll wait a day and see if anyone else is, if not, I'll see what I can do, k?

*raises bot hands!*

Also, would it mean we could create our own plot?

I guess it would..wouldn't it? I could pm Hunter and find out if he still knows the plot he wanted, then we could use it, but if not, we can come up with one, I'm sure.

Name: Saren
Appearance(Human):
Saren.jpg

Appearance(Dragon):
silver_rathalos_by_hyperoctave.jpg

Personality: Saren is calm and collected, more than most like him. So far as he's concerned he is both the youngest, and only, person alive with his ability. This leaves him disconnected from the world around him and utterly secretive to everyone he does not trust. He seems reckless due to his fighting style, but his skin seems to have the endurance of diamonds.

Weapon of Choice: His bare hands mixed with all five animal style Chinese kung-fu: Tiger, Crane, Monkey, Mantis, Snake; and the ability of super speed.
Element: Thunder/Lightning

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.