Dragon Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hunter

Original poster
Earth, our little planet, has some very special people in it.

People who can transform into dragons, or even half dragon.

Very easy bio, just follow this:

Name:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:
Element:
Wing colors:

For example:

Name: Hunter
Appearance: Dark brown hair, usually wears light-blue t-shirt and shorts.
Personality: Cocky, but loyal, agile, and smart.
Weapon of Choice: A dagger of some sort, that can strike with lightning accuracy.
Element: Speed
Wing colors: Light blue.

:D

Awesome, another dragon rp! Yay, hope you don't mind if I join

Name: Jae

Appearance: Jet black hair, bright blue eyes, wears a navy blue tank top and a black jacket with black jeans and black boots

Personality: Adventurous, friendly, loyal, intelligent, sly, sneaky, pretty much stays on the defensive side/opposes being offensive

Weapon of Choice: Her skills and her nails. (she knows a lot of self-defense)
Element: Water

Wing colors: Dark blue insides, black bones.

Nice! We just need 2 or 3 more and then we can rp. I kinda have it planned out for 4 or 5 people, soooo c:

I don't see a plot. So, Frankly, I don't know what I'd be supposed to do.

Be nice and socialize? Start a war? a Quest? Something?

i want to join i want to join X3 pleaseeeeeeeee and if so i will post character sheet later

Okay then, just pull out a character sheet.

Name:Emily
Appearance:untitled.png
Personality: Somewhat withdrawn. Shy but aggressive when necessary
Weapon of Choice: Twin blades she prefers to hide somewhere under her long hoody.
Element: Lightning
Wing colors: Silver( The same color as her hair ) with a black outlining

Hope that's okay :)

Is an Element Mandatory? Or Can I go Non-elemental?

If it is, Please list all allowed elements I can use.

Name:Emily
Appearance:View attachment 21281
Personality: Somewhat withdrawn. Shy but aggressive when necessary
Weapon of Choice: Twin blades she prefers to hide somewhere under her long hoody.
Element: Lightning
Wing colors: Silver( The same color as her hair ) with a black outlining

Hope that's okay :)

That's good! c:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Night
Appearance:
Personality: kind and caring when she not a sleep but in battle Crazy and wild.
Weapon of Choice: a ball (but can turn ing to spiky ball and has a string on it)
Element: Dreams
Wing colors: what ever color but mostly white

(changing my pic tommorow)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, haven't done a dragon rp in forever! (the ones I join always seem to dwindle off :/ )

Name: Lianec
Appearance: Red hair (think Merida, from the movie "Brave") with some black streaks, shoulder length and top part tied back. Light green eyes. Tall but a bit scrawny built and usually favours wearing either black or green t-shirts with cargo pants, or jeans that look like they've seen better days. Always wears boots (not the knee-high ones). Has a couple of leather straps on his wrists.
Personality: Despite his element, he's quite the optimist. Very social and likes to make people feel good about themselves. Not quick to anger but there are certain things that really tick him off and he'll then try to "resolve" it (whether the "resolve" is logical or not, might be up for debate). Good at brewing plans and that's when he gets a certain grin...
Weapon of Choice: Using his element he usually crafts his chosen weapon when needed. Pretty bad shot, though.
Element: Shadows (is that element ok?)
Wing colors: Dark grey with the outside having a few "arteries" of faded red (same red as his hair).

Will this be fine?

Yo! Are you guys still open to new characters for this forum?

Hmm, haven't done a dragon rp in forever! (the ones I join always seem to dwindle off :/ )

Name: Lianec
Appearance: Red hair (think Merida, from the movie "Brave") with some black streaks, shoulder length and top part tied back. Light green eyes. Tall but a bit scrawny built and usually favours wearing either black or green t-shirts with cargo pants, or jeans that look like they've seen better days. Always wears boots (not the knee-high ones). Has a couple of leather straps on his wrists.
Personality: Despite his element, he's quite the optimist. Very social and likes to make people feel good about themselves. Not quick to anger but there are certain things that really tick him off and he'll then try to "resolve" it (whether the "resolve" is logical or not, might be up for debate). Good at brewing plans and that's when he gets a certain grin...
Weapon of Choice: Using his element he usually crafts his chosen weapon when needed. Pretty bad shot, though.
Element: Shadows (is that element ok?)
Wing colors: Dark grey with the outside having a few "arteries" of faded red (same red as his hair).

Will this be fine?

That's totally fine :D

Alright, I'm gonna post the forum. Wait for it c:

Status
Not open for further replies.