Dragon Ball: Super Survivors! (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Emmett

Emmet sat up, with just a bit of effort due to his missing arms. Holding back that attack had really done a number. He paused and focused some of his energy into regenerating one of his lost arms, and let the other be for now. It seemed the Saiyan who'd helped him hold back the attack was out cold... Besides the damage to his arm and the Saiyan's... it didn't seem like anyone else had been hurt too badly, other than the Saiyan who had been attacked by ZERO earlier, but it seemed his damage had been healed. All-in-all, despite everybody being pretty tired, and maybe mildly banged up, things had come to a rather fruitful conclusion for the group... with how powerful that monster had been, he had somehow expected even more trouble.

As one of their group shot a snide remark at the purple Saiyan, Emmett spotted some sort of vehicle flying their way. A ship? Rocket? Car? Hard to tell, but it was coming this way, and hard to miss, being bright yellow. Emmett gestured to the vehicle as he glanced over to the group who had been too busy discussing things among themselves to notice. "Looks like civilization has come to us...", he mused, before walking over towards the ship. He couldn't sense any high power levels, and since they were riding in a vehicle, chances were they couldn't fly, right? Then they probably weren't trouble. He wasn't cautious at all as he walked over ahead of the group.

Bulma / Krillin

It had only been a little over a month since Goku and Piccolo's death at the hands of his brother, the "Saiyan" Raditz, who had kidnapped Gohan and turned their world upside down... With Piccolo's death, so too had Kami's come, and without Kami, they had no Dragon Balls... This time, it felt like Goku's death had really stuck. It was a surreal experience, and hard to take in. Everybody had been impacted by it, not just herself, but Goku's family and other friends too. She had tinkered with the "scouter" left over from Raditz, who had thankfully been defeated by Piccolo. Unfortunately, despite his victory, his injuries had been too great too, and he died not long after her and the others' arrival, leaving dire news.

There were more like Raditz that would be coming in a years' time, and without the Dragon Balls, they had lost their best defense against the threat. They hadn't had long to grieve before they had to get started preparing themselves for another attack all over again. That was, until Krillin and the Scouter had picked up power signatures coming from the place Raditz had been defeated. Calling the others for backup, Bulma had taken off with Krillin to go investigate the source of the power, but it dissipated before they arrived, and now before them were a whole group of strangers, and a crater.

Among the group it looked like there was another Saiyan, and a Saiyan look-a-like... the armor and tails were unmistakable, so naturally they were on guard... it was hard to know these strangers' intentions and given what had happened the last time a Saiyan had arrived, they couldn't be too careful. Krillin, of course, stepped up first, despite the possible danger. "What happened here? Don't tell me more Saiyans have arrived..." he asked, speaking to the pinkish-haired man up front who was missing an arm.

"Ah... maybe... there are some among us... is that a bad thing?", he glanced back to the group who had helped him fight off ZERO. "We just stopped this monster who had released an attack that would destroy the planet. Everybody is pretty tired, where are we?"

--Suisei Nagare || Yumi MAM-KABCU || Coldess Freis VI--
Interaction: @Flame

"Negative. It was a biological hybrid comprised of numerous DNA." Yumi shook her head, explaining to the tiny bald man. "It has been defeated by this group." She then tilted her head. "Inquiry: What is a Saiyan?" She asked, as she hasn't have any data regarding the species in her database.

"That doesn't matter. You two are native to this planet, correct?" Coldess turned to the pair of humans with drastically different heights. "Where's the nearby settlement? My...Companions are in need of refreshments."

"Hey, wouldn't it be a bad idea to just go to a town like this?" Suisei spoke up from the hand of Morathol, wiggling and twitching a bit. "How about we slow down and introduce each other first? They must be tense considering what just happened here..." One would take note that the voice was coming from a sword, accompanied by a ki energy signature from the blade itself; as if the sword's alive as it tried to move its blade from side to side, mimicking a human arm waving. "Hi, I'm Suisei Nagare--Sorry if this seems unsettling, but I can't use a human body at the moment. I'm pretty tired."

Morathol sighed in relief and held Susei up. "Ya did good. For...a sword that is." He chuckled. Sensing something nearby, he nearly swung Susei into Yumi but stopped at the last second at the android creature. "Oh...you are more robot than natural. I don't like that..." He said, mostly to himself.

However his thoughts on the mechanical creature were, they were interrupted by a a pair of natives approach. "Oh great, more guests to entertain..." He said, feeling Susei eave herself. "H..hey! Easy!" He muttered to the sword.

The hair on the back of his neck stood on end as heard coldess talk. There was only one who had this amount of confidence in their voice, and it was Frieza. However, this was no frieza.

As the two approached, Morathal scoffed at Yumis and the natives questions. "I am a proud saiyan! Nice to meet ya! And also, you're welcome!" He laughed.

Hearing coldess talk, however, sent an almost unnatural amount of rage up his spine. He moved to be almost face to face of the creature. "Okay, first off, I don't remember electing you to be leader of anything" He scowled. "Secondly, you aren't frieza, so I'm not going to follow you anyways."

"However, I go agree with Susei. We need to stop and think for a second. Maybe introduce ourselves?" He asked as he held susei to his shoulder, despite her self indulgent movements. "I'm morathol, proud saiyan warrior!" He laughed to the two natives.

"Wait, you said more saiyans?" Morathol asked the small bald one. "What do you mean more? Has this planet already been visited?"

Chika
Chika noted the current states of those around her. The battle took its toll on most of them. Fortunately, though, casualties seemed to be at a minimum. Her gaze drifted from individual to individual before resting upon the impressive looking lifeform sporting a tail. Something about her appearance put Chika in a state of unease. Like her subconscious mind recognized some terrible aspect of who or what this woman was, but her mind just couldn't reach it. This blasted amnesia was really beginning to get to her!

When the woman spoke, it had a refined quality to it, like a regal attitude that felt familiar to her, yet somehow frustrating. She addressed one of the saiyans as "monkey" a term that she was 99% certain was derogatory. Chika was going to speak up, only for the conversation to contine, along with the approach of two new individuals arriving in a ship of some kind. Earthlings, surely. They at the least looked like Earthlings.

When the regal alien addressed Chika as "pink alien" she wanted to be offended, but the blanket accuracy and lack of knowledge of her species really covered that up. The pink skinnen woman sighed softly, shrugging as she made her way to the two newcomers.

Emmet seemed to address them first, with the male speaking first. He mentioned saiyans, which was interesting. As far as Chika knew, saiyans hadn't made it to this part of the universe. But here, this Earthling was not only aware of them, but was wary of more saiyan arrivals. Interesting indeed. A few of the others spoke to them, and Chika decidedly stepped forward, extending her arm and hand out behind her, fingers outstretched in a signal to quiet down and let her speak. The mention of a name, Freeza, sent a chill down her spine. For now, it would have to wait, though.

"I apologize for the confusion. We only just awoke here and were attacked by a monstrous creature. There are saiyans among us, but we mean you no harm. Our memories are affected and right now we just want some peace to rest and figure out what's going on."

Chika spoke slowly and was certain she was enunciating clearly, offering as friendly a smile as she could manage. The mask over her face hid a good portion of her features, but the bright skin, lightly colored eyes, and pointed ears were still dead giveaways of her alien nature.

"You are Earthlings, right? As weary and confused visitors, I ask that you grant us sanctuary. Even if only briefly. I would be happy to answer any of your questions, though I fear they may be lacking due to our circumstances."

Chika took an additional couple steps towards them, extending her hands towards them in a peaceful gesture. The answer to this situation was a calm and friendly demeanor. Aggression and rudeness would get them nowhere.

"My name is Chika. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Krillin/Bulma

At the declaration of the words "Proud Saiyan warrior" Krillin was immediately on guard, and Bulma stepped back with a worried, but angry look on her face. It hadn't been too long ago the both of them had lost one of their best friends to someone saying that same spiel... though when Chika spoke up in their defense, Krillin lowered his guard a bit, a serious look on his face. "I'm sorry, but a good friend of ours died not too long ago from an attack by someone calling themselves a "proud saiyan warrior", so it's going to be hard for us to trust more of them... especially when it looks like more are coming to threaten our world...", Krillin glanced back to Bulma, who had seemed to regain a bit of her composure. "It's fine, Krillin... if they really did what they said they have... and it looks like they might have, maybe we can trust them for now. You know, Goku would have accepted strangers for less.", she reasoned, nodding sagely. Krillin took a deep breath, and fully lowered his hands. "Fine... if you all are capable of helping in some way, and it looks like maybe you already have... we don't have much of a choice, do we? I'm Krillin, and she's Bulma.", he explained, nodding in her direction. Bulma gave the group a small wave.

"Before anything else... can you all give us a brief run-down of what you know? What happened? We read the power signatures from the battle and came, but by the time we were here, everything was already over... how many of you are there, and where did you come from?", she asked, folding her arms as she asked her questions, obviously more curious about the circumstances that had lead to them meeting than setting up any arrangements to take them back with them...

Emmett

"I guess I can... sort of give you a run-down. Apparently there's a lab up in that cliffside there... we were all stored there, but I don't think any of us knows why. The place is entirely abandoned, and I think we only got released because the place lost power. As soon as we left, we were attacked, and we fought the thing off... and that's about the long and short of it. I can't remember anything before waking up here... it looks like maybe some of us can remember more than others, but amnesia seems to be pretty common, right?", he looked back at the group as if to confirm that he was correct. "Anyway, if I'm being totally honest... I have no idea what to do. I don't know why I'm here or even where here is, and getting into a fight as soon as we woke up probably hasn't helped much.", he sighed. Hopefully that response was at least satisfactory. For now, he was most concerned with the possibility the lab might explode somehow with more people inside... but it hadn't yet, so he let the group continue to talk for a moment.

Interaction: @Flame @88 Fingers Edward @The Dapper Mog

"That is Correct. I am the Mechanical Armament Mercenary Ki Ammunation Based Combat Unit Prototype Model 4. Designation; Yumi." Yumi introduced herself to the Saiyan as she observed the Saiyan. Appearance wise, they are quite similar to normal humans, with the exception of a simian tail. What an interesting species. This might've proven the existence of other habitable worlds!

"So you serve a 'Frieza', hm? Interesting. Tell me more about this Frieza character, Monkey." Coldess let out a wry grin towards the Saiyan, who appears to be under the servitude of a being named Frieza--considering the name and reputation, no doubt, they're one of her race. Although she might be wrong. "Hear me and listen well! I am the 10th Empress of the Frost Clan--Queen Coldess Freis VI, freed from the seal that kept me immobile for many millennia!" The pink skinned alien with an exoskeletal helm, an ice-like gem and long tail clad in a kimono of sorts introduced herself with a twirl, soon spreading her arms with a slightly lowered posture that radiates regality--any Saiyan who served under Frieza would recognize such a posture.

The pair would then explain that a Saiyan had killed one of their friends, which is partially why they're wary of Morathol.

"I remember being abandoned at the old lab I was in, but I don't remember being transported to the new lab that we just escaped from." Suisei spoke after Emmett. "I didn't get a good count of how many we are, but there were a lot more capsules in there than everyone here at the moment. Including that scary looking hybrid."

"I concur with the sword. I have no memory of being transported from the lab I was stored in, let alone stepping out of my seal at the time." Coldess nods, "Makes you curious what sort of madman is collect various aliens and oddities to store them in a glorified trophy room."

"In conclusion: we have awakened in a laboratory that is on the brink of self destruction. Upon escaping, we encountered one of the experiments and eliminated it in this very area." Yumi surmised. "It took a very long time."

Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @Flame @The Dapper Mog

Morathol growled a bit and started to move towards Coldess again. He pointed an accusing finger at her. "You don't know frieza? The galactic emperor? He who could destroy a planet without even training?" He asked, getting ready to scoff but reared back when he saw the pose. That damned pose.

It spoke volumes on one's power and confidence. Such an open stance would seem foolish, but on a friezan it was like a challenge. Like they knew their power was much grander than others of their ilk. Trying not to let his worry cross his face, Morathol cleared his throat and again pointed at coldess. "You may have the same regal stature of Lord Frieza, but don't let that go to your head." He stumbled out.

Looking back towards the sword in his hand, he nodded in agreement with both it and Emette. "The blade and earthling speak the truth." He managed to get out, his tail slowly unwrapping from his waist to be in a raised position, like a chimpanzee ready to swing. "Most of us are just trying to find out what's going on. The last thing I remember is crashing my ship and being dragged to the lab. I thought it was some sort of...healing pod." He chuckled. "The purple skin not being a part of an experiment. That's just me being weird." He shrugged.

"However, I do have to ask...did anyone else see the sky go dark? When we were fighting Zer0, I could have sworn my vision went dark. But I could still...see?" He sighed and looked at his hands.

He suddenly looked up at Yumi. "The fact that some of us are...less than biological means that the tests they did were wide and varied." he sighed. "How does that even work?" He said out loud, but mainly to himself.

"Speaking of, you two wouldnt know what a lab like this would be for, would you?" He asked, looking back over to Bulma and Krillen. "A lot of us are not...from here, and I for one would like to know what the hell they did to us."

It was then that he realized that one voice had not spoken up in some time. He looked back down at the feet of Chika to see Mandolin and Matoh still on the ground. Morathol bent over and placed a hand on their shoulders. "Plus, we could really use a place to rest. I think that fight took a lot out of us..." He said with a sigh.

Suddenly, the words from the two earthlings processed in his brain. "Wait, you said saiyans were here already?" He looked back up at chika with a worried look on his face. "Why would saiyans be here? I'm only here because my ship crashed." He shrugged and looked back at the two earthlings. "What did those saiyans do?" He asked.

Last edited:
Chika
Chika couldn't help but frown at the mention of a dead friend. The increased involvement in the saiyans was becoming quite the problem. The ones that were with here seemed okay, right? But why did she feel like saiyans were more trouble than they were worth? That sharp pain in her temple returned. Every damn time she tried to dig deeper and remember something it just hurt. The pink skinned woman rose a hand to her head, gently massaging her temple in a vain attempt to alleviate the ache. Regardless of the state of her memories, it's clear that the saiyans aren't supposed ot be here, and are causing problems for the Earthlings. Not to mention whoever was behind the madness that was the lab and the monster that attacked them.

"It's as the others have said. None of us have memory of arriving here at the lab, nor of our captors, nor of great swathes of our memories. It's slowly opening up to me, but too much is still hidden. I know it's been a long time since I've been to Earth, and I also know that there have been no known saiyan arrivals here aside from a single one. Of course, I have no idea how long ago that was now. Ugh." Chika spoke quickly, the aching in her head beginning to affect her mood, as well as the frustrations of recent events.

"As for me specifically, I can't remember where I'm from, but I get the feeling it's very far from here. I have traces of knowledge of most of the species here, as well as their respective planets. I do not know why, though. There were more in the lab, but they likely didn't survive the explosions. Krillin and Bulma, I am sorry for the troubles you have already endured, this sort of thing was not supposed to be able to happen."

Chika then noted some additional interactions within the group. The woman, Coldess, as she had introduced herself, along with the saiyan Morathol mentioned a name that screamed in her mind. Freeza. There it was again. Another ping of warning from her subconscious. What the hell was going on here? Then, the vitriol that Morathol displayed at the name Freeza, as well as the way he implied he was a subordinate of this "galactic emperor" was only raising further red flags in her mind. This was so wrong, but she just couldn't place why. Her hands tightened, fists clenching as her brow furrowed. This was so infuriating!

"I do not know. As far as I know saiyans only travel to planets to conquer them. Your arrival being an accident seems unlikely, but given that everything is confusing right now, it's just as likely as anything else. I need to blow off some steam. Bluma, Krillin, please help them. I only ask that you treat their wounds and if possible provide them a place to rest for a day. I will find you shortly." Chika's frustration would become evident in the overall tone of her voice growing in intensity and lowering in tone.

Chika flew a short distance off, concentrating her ki before extending her fingers outward, a bright gleam shining in her eyes before symmetrical lines appeared over the wasteland floor. The lines were a light blue in color, expanding and growing until they formed a fairly large square, where a matted frame with four posts appeared, crashing gently onto the stony surface. The pink skinned woman hovered over the top of the ring, landing in the center before doing a similar gesture to before, manifesting bright red ropes between the posts, then formed a couple of humanoid dummies in two of the corners.

"Ah, this feels more familiar. Time to ease the tension and vent some steam." Chika said with a determined look on her face, rotating her shoulders in preparation.

Last edited:
Krillin/Bulma

Krillin was quick to answer Morathol's question. "His name was Raditz... he said he was the brother of our friend, Goku, and kidnapped his son, Gohan, threatening for him to start slaughtering people unless he wanted Gohan to die... and it looks like more are on the way to get payback for their friend... It sounds like they're stronger than he was, so that means trouble for us...", the man in the orange gi sighed and shook his head. "Even if you say you're different from them, we can't know for sure, can we? Well... I guess it doesn't matter... Goku would probably want us to help you.", he stated firmly with a nod. It was obvious he didn't trust the group much at all, especially not the Saiyans, but the memory of his friend won out in the end... it must have been a strong bond they'd shared.

The stories the survivors told all lined up pretty well... it was clear in some ways but muddy in others, a result that could not be helped due to how blurry all their memories seemed to be. At the very least, they didn't seem to be faking their amnesia, though whether all of them were really allies was another matter... Bulma and Krillin listened intently to their stories before sharing a look. Bulma was the first to speak up. "Okay... that's a lot to take in right now, but I suppose there's no helping it. Let's see if we can't help you all get your bearings for now... I guess we'll have to come back and take a look at the lab later, if it's in one piece.", she reasoned, waving for the group to follow her over to the ship, unaware there were still a few people at the lab.

Krillin walked over and helped with bringing Matoh over to the ship, though it was a little difficult with the height difference. Knowing that the man he was assisting was as Chika put it "A person who only traveled to planets to conquer them" wasn't exactly a thrilling thought, but he was tired right now, and he had probably just helped save them all... so for now he cut the man some slack. Questioning would have to come later. Bulma opened up the back hatch of the flying vehicle, and Krillin helped drag the Saiyan in. "It'll probably be a tight fit for the whole group of you... if some of you are capable of flying, it'd probably help.", he suggested. It was true, the back compartment was large, but it'd probably be best to only have those who really couldn't manage to fly right now sit in the back.

Emmett

"You won't have to worry about me. Take care of them, I have some things to take care of here.", Emmett told Krilln, before stepping back to let the group pile in to the flying... truck thing. "Don't worry, if I need you, I'll just search for your power signature. I'm going to see if anyone else needs some help here... it might still be dangerous. I know you're all tired, but it looks like my energy returns pretty quickly.", he explained, before regenerating his other missing arm as if to illustrate the point. Krillin and Bulma both looked a bit surprised he'd been capable of doing something like that, but didn't question it, instead focusing on helping the tired and/or hurt fighters into the ship. Emmett turned to look at... whatever it was Chika had made. A ring maybe? But he'd never seen that sort of design before... so while he waited for his energy to recharge, he asked about it. "Is this some sort of structure from wherever you're from?", he asked, tapping his chin as he looked it over, and felt the padded post, and the ropes. "I can't imagine what this is useful for... it's for fighting right?", he questioned, wondering about it's practicality.

Morathol was taken aback by what Chika had said. "Conquer? I I've never conquered anything. Except breakfast..." He chuckled as he held his stomach. Seeing her fly off in a huff just left more questions than answers. Seeing her form a fighting ring out of thing air almost sent him tumbling back. "Wh.....what? Where the hell...? Ya know what, I don't wanna know. If that's the most normal thing to happen for the rest of the day, we are in good shape." He chuckled.

"Wait, Raditz? Where have I heard that name before..." He said with a small sigh. It sounded familiar, like something nagging at the back of his mind was trying to come forward. What was more confusing, however, was that it sent more of a warning shiver down his spine for reasons he didnt understand. "It sounds like something I've heard before. Someone important....however Goku is a mystery to me." he thought out loud. With a raised eyebrow he looked back over to the earthlings. "....Goku was the good guy, I assume? This Raditz character must have been a rouge saiyan."

With a shrug he tied Susei into his belt in a makeshift holder, hoping she would stay put. "Just yell if you're about to fall out, eh susei?" He said with a laugh before bending over and picking up Mandolin, carrying her in his arms as he levitated above the ground. Watching the small earthling carry someone nearly twice his size was...humorous, yet inspiring. "I still have some flight in me, just don't ask me to fight any more..." he said with a sly grin. "As fun as that was, I think its wise for me to get some rest. I'll carry my friend here, the rest of you fight over seats in that...vehicle." Morathol said with a scrounged nose. The vehicle in question was square in shape and seemed...primitive, almost.

Hearing that Emmette was staying, Morathol sighed and glanced over. "Cmon Emmette, we can..." He tried to say, but was cut off by Emmette regrowing his own limbs out of seemingly nothing. The sound alone made Morathol retch slightly. "Okay, first off, dont EVER do that again." Morathol said in a joking tone. "secondly, I'm sure that...whatever you are....needs food. Or electricty. OR something to function. That Zer0 character surely would have woken up other security systems if there were any, I'm sure they can find their way if need be" He suggested, making his way over to Bulma and Krillin with Mandolin in tow. Looking back at the group, he noticed Yumi still standing there. "Yumi, you got any plans? Someone of youre....condition could use some....repairs?" He asked, still not entirely sure how an android like that worked.

And as much as he hated to admit it, he had to admit that there was one more crucial character to the group. "Coldess, you coming?" he said through clenched teeth. She was no frieza, but she was still the same race, and it would be valuable to at least not be the target of their wrath. "Could be fun finding out what's happened to us. Er, you. Er..." He said with a sigh. "Just....are you coming or not?"

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
Chika
Chika wanted to explain to Morathol what she knew, but with how everything was right now, she had a feeling it would be best to get as much their memory back as possible before opening that provebial wound. It may well cause them all problems. For now, she needed to do something she could still understand. This ring that she had created, the image was still strong in her mind. A bright blue sky dotted by clouds, a crowd of hundreds, maybe thousands of lifeforms, screaming and raising their hands in celebration and frustration in equal measure, the men and women adorned in colorful costumes, displaying feats of strength and athleticism against each other amidst dramatic storylines...

The memory brought a smile to her face, her eyes closing as she swam through the memory. A particular man was in the ring, his arms raised, muscled torso bare with tight trousers and a colorful series of markings adorning his face. She knew him, but she wasn't sure how. He saw her, and nodded to her as though they were cooperating on a task. Then the breeze came, carrying the cheers of the crowd before it slowly faded away. As memories do. Chika sighed softly, her eyes opening again when she realized Emmett was speaking to her.

"Hmm? Oh, this? It's a ring, yes. For fighting and displays of Strength, contents of athleticism, and even dramatic tales of weal and woe. I don't remember what planet I discovered it on. But I know it brings be comfort, and engaging in activities within the confines of the ring excites me." Chika replied with a slight smile, walking over to the ropes and leaning over them to have a better conversational view of him.

"The dummies are just to beat up on, of course. If you are ever feeling up for it, I would be happy to show you what matches look like." Chika added with an amused wink, making her way back towards the dummies.

To get herself a little more psyched up, she ran about the ring, bouncing off the ropes to get herself familiar with the sensation again. She was glad these skills seemed to stick with her. Finally, she ran up to one of the dummies and struck it with a hard chop across the chest. It was loud, but considering her strength it should have thrown the dummy from the ring. Instead it merely recoiled. Then with a spin she flipped it over her should, swinging it by the arm before throwing it by the neck in a snapmare.

It was pleasant to feel this again. If only this blasted event hadn't happened she could be there. Or at least back home. Maybe? Wherever that was. The pink skinned woman spared a glance over to the ship that seemed to be getting loaded up with her fellow survivors, though a couple had decided to separate like her.

"Maybe now isn't the time for this after all. We really should all get some rest." Chika muttered to herself, floating off the surface of the ring in preparation to follow the vessel.

Last edited:
Interaction: @Flame @88 Fingers Edward @The Dapper Mog

"I'll be fine, don't worry!" Suisei answered the saiyan that is acting as her weilder at the moment. At least it would be convenient for her to recover more ki to actualize her body when the need arises. The sword didn't seem to be looking Emmett's way when he regrew his arm, but it's a good thing since that's...Kinda fucked up.

Yumi, meanwhile, was still considering her options. The one she wants to prioritize is finding her siblings, the other 3 Units of the MAM-KABCU line. Even then, she would need all the information she could get her hands on.

"My current goal is to locate my siblings. The other Mechanical Armament Mercenary-Ki Ammunation Based Combat Units. Therefore, I have an inquiry: Do you know someone of adequate skill in robotics in our destination?" Yumi asked Krillin and Bulma as she stepped aboard the vehicle, sitting in a corner hugging her knees. "I am in need of an overdue maintenance."

Seeing the Saiyan approach Coldess and meekly ask if she would join them. Truthfully speaking, the Frost clansman had nothing better to do. Her Empire now belonged to someone else. Her title is basically moot. Not to mention she now has the freedom to go anywhere.

"I suppose it would be intriguing to know how I got transported without my consent." Coldess grinned with a nod, amused by the Saiyan's expression. He's trying too hard to please her, it's adorable. Reminds her of a Puerp. Essentially a polar wolf that the people of her planet tamed. Adorable, but submissive to power as grand as theirs. "I'm sure the answer is already obvious without needing me to spell it out, right Monkey?" She said, letting out a giggle as she floated towards the top of the vehicle...

THUMP!

...and sat there, legs crossed, and tail wagging happily.

@The Potato God @Flame @The Dapper Mog

Morathol scowled at Coldess's words, knowing the feeling of a frost clan's grin upon him. The thought was quickly disregarded by Susie's interjection. He quickly patted the sword to let her know that he was keeping an eye on her. "Susei you're quickly becoming my favorite person here." He laughed as he tightened her to his belt.

Looking over to Yumi, he raised an eyebrow and glanced back a the lab, remembering the journey he took to even escape the place in the first place. Did androids have siblings?

"Err...siblings? I don't think that robots have..." He tried to say, but feigned a cough. "I mean, I didn't see any other androids on my way out. Anybody else?" he asked as he placed readjusted mandolin in his arms. "This entire labratory situation in just confusing. Especially since we didnt see any of the oweners of the facility. You would think we would have seen some scientists, right?" He asked to nobody in particular. "I have a bad feeling about all of this..." he sighed. He tried to think back to before he was stuck in the healing pod, but all that lead to was a dull headache and the image of a few people checking up on them.

As he rose above the vehicle in question, he looked down at the being in his hands. He knew that saiyans and namekians had a....more or less rocky relationship, but he couldn't help but feel a certain way towards this one. Was it because she shared the same want for protecting others? He didn't know. Glancing back over at the vehicle with Matoh in it, he wondered if he felt the same way about him. Only tell would tell.

Shaking the idea from his head, he finally looked at Coldess, his face becoming a bright pink at her mention. "How DARE you!" He exclaimed as his tail rose behind his back. "First off, you do not get to call me Monkey. I may have a tail but I have yet to use Great Ape form." He huffed, loking eyes with the frost clansman. "Secondly...." He started, but found himself unable to finish that sentence. looking away, he cleared his throat and sighed. "The fact you haven't killed us yet means you have more sympathy than lord frieza so...I suppose..." He grunted. "You're good in my book. For now." He laughed.

Interaction: @88 Fingers Edward

Suisei let out a satisfied huff as she was patted at the hilt of the sword, almost like patting her head. She hasn't been treated this way ever since that last scientist who took her out to town decades ago. It feels nice to have a gentle hand pat her again.

"I suspect that the laboratory was long abandoned." Yumi deduced, "The equipment appeared to be relatively unmaintained, especially the elevator. Although this does lead me to question who would cause the facility to explode." She pondered aloud, soon sighing. "I hope my siblings got out just fine..."

"Ohoho~! Right, my apologies." Coldess chuckled, "I should be referring to you as a 'Gorilla' instead. You clearly fit the part, don't you? You brute." She said, calling him a bigger Monkey than other Monkeys. Which, if you think about it, kinda sounds like a compliment. "Whoever this Lord Frieza is, they remind me of myself back millennia ago, back before I was sealed in this planet and when our race first discovered intergalactic travel and started my glorious empire of the stars." She smiled warmly, nostalgic. "Sympathy was never in my vocabulary back then. Until I learnt of loss myself. Consider this galaxy lucky that the seal in my body prevents me from simply turning this planet into another popsicle." Her smile then turned into a snicker as Morathol laughed, giving a rather sinister, but empty threat. "I don't recall asking for your approval, Gorilla, but I graciously accept the compliment."

Krillin/Bulma

"Alright you guys, seems like we're headed out. I'll be back later either way, an abandoned lab is just too tantalizing to pass up!", Bulma declared, powering on the flying truck thing. It hovered up for a moment as Emmett waved them off, before taking off with the tired and injured in the back, and Krillin and some of the others sitting on or flying to it's side. Krillin flew on Bulma's side of the truck as they headed to West City, the purple Saiyan and the Friezan squabbling all the while. For now things seemed to be fine, even if not all the group seemed to be seeing eye to eye. Krillin looked at least a little more relieved when it seemed like Morathol admonished the Saiyan that had attacked before as a rouge. "Really, huh? Then maybe the ones coming here will be the last of the bad news heading our way...", he sighed. However, it seemed like Matoh was finally ready to speak up...

Matoh

"Hmph, that tail must just be for show if you didn't know that we're conquerors.", Matoh commented on Morthol's ignorance on the subject, be it feigned or genuine. "Or perhaps you were just too weak to be sent out. Either way, I have no shame in admitting that's our race's lot.", Matoh stated firmly. "Even before the Cold Force took control, we were always warriors. To not know even that much, I can't believe you'd call yourself a Saiyan.", he scoffed. "I've never heard of this "Lord Frieza" you all are babbling on about, but unless you know King Cold personally, I'd cut the chatter about our race, Coldess. Right now you've not much room to talk with such a weak power level... you should fear us "Monkeys".", he warned, folding his arms. Everybody here was tired, so it wasn't like they could start a fight even if they wanted to, but it seemed Matoh had a heaping helping of pride in his people, and wasn't taking the insults, even if they were directed at Morathol very well.

"Anyway, Krillin was it? It may not mean much to you, but you have my word I'll cause no trouble for your people... I'm more interested in finding our why we're all here anyway... I don't even know where this planet is... but I'm sure when I come across whoever has caused all this mess, they're in for a beating.", he declared, folding his arms and leaning back against the side of the truck, looking out the window as the wasteland and hills passed by below, a stern look on his face.

Chika
Chika noted the departure of the vessel, following behind them at a safe distance to avoid any risk of collision. Her eyes scanned the environment as she followed behind them. This place looked familiar from high in the air, but on the ground she didn't recognize it at all, which seemed strange to her. Her mind raced with possibilities and frustrations in equal measure. This situation was still so frustrating. How could they fix this? How would they find out who or what was responsible for this? Chika's jaw set in her irritation, eyes continuing to scan the horizon. The ki she sensed in the ship was a poweful collective, and there were other powerful signatures that she could sense from far away.

Mandolin
Mandolin gradually awoke, coming back to consciousness. She groaned softly as her eyes opened. It took a moment for her to realize she was leaning against a wall, and another to realize that wherever she was, she was moving. Not far from her, she noted some of the other people she had seen before. Particularly, the man that she had healed. He looked like he was doing a lot better. It looked like most of them were here and exhausted. She supposed not a whole lot of fime had passed yet. The green skinned woman sighed softly, looking at the two who seemed to be having some kind of spat. The man Morathol and the strange alien woman that seemed to radiate a terrible aura.

Mandolin figured that now wasn't really the time to try and be social. Her head still hurt from the amnesia and her body still felt drained. There was a fair amount of bravado in this place, and she didn't like it. What stood out the most, though was the woman and the short man that she hadn't seen before.

"What's going on? Were we captured again?" Mandolin asked quietly, hoping that one of the people could put her concerns at ease.

Reactions: 88 Fingers Edward
Morathol's tail puffed out as his blood came to a boil. All of the digs that came to him got under his skin and reminded him of being back on the frieza force, the jeers and laughter from Ginyu sticking out in his mind the most. However, he would be damned to let anyone know that.

"First off, Coldess, Gorilla isn't exactly an improvement from monkey." He scowled, but quickly regained his composure. "Secondly...wait you accept my compliment?" he said, taken aback. As far as he knew, a frost clan member would have shot a laser into his chest for even suggesting such a thing. Quickly calming down, he sighed and straightened up. However, the part about her being sealed for that long of a time made him realize something. "Wait, wait wait wait wait. You were sealed here? Before the Frost Clan could space fare? that would make you easily one...two...THOUSAND years old!" He proclaimed, then cleared his throat. "You're in uh...good shape?" He tried to compliment back, but it felt too weird. Like telling your boss's wife she looked pretty.

"Also, yeah please don't turn this planet into a ball of ice. I kinda like it here." He chuckled. "The other tings youve said are plot for another day, for now lets get somewhere safe."

Hearing matoh snide at him about being weak, Morathol groaned. 'Great, one of THOSE kinds of saiyans...' He thought to himself, but also realizing that he could have a little fun with the guy. Spinning around, we walked over to matoh as gracefully as he could. "Oh no, I never said we weren't warriors. I just said I never conquered. See, I was more used for missions that required finesse over canon fodder." He laughed. "I never was one being sent to planets just to raze cities. Seemed too easy, especially since you always went in groups. I was more instead sent on missions for the Ginyu force. Pirates, dissidents, ya know, people and creatures that would actually fight back." He said with a sneer. "In point of fact, I was in the running to be trained under Zarbon himself, one of frieza's right hand men. If only I remembered why I was sent to this planet instead..." He sighed. "In any case Matoh, when we get the chance how about a little sparring session, eh? That last fight was waaayy too serious for my liking" He chuckled.

Not entirely the truth, but it was only a matter of time before it was true. He knew it. He could feel it.

Turning once more to the earthlings, he nodded in agreement. "I do agree with matoh, however. I see no reason for I to cause any disturbances. If anything, I wanna help." He proclaimed proudly. "I was a galactic defender, after all!" He laughed.

He tied an extra knot around Susei to ensure that she wouldn't fall off of him while they were moving. Taking flight with the truck, he flew alongside it while keeping his hand on the cabin to ease some of the stress that flying caused.

Seeing something stir inside, Morathol looked over to see Mandolin finally wake up. "Mandolin! You're okay!" He said with a smile as he stuck his head in the window. "Nah, we weren't captured. This is Bulma and Krillin, natives of this planet." He said as he pointed to each one respectively. "Everyone is here. Coldess, Chika, Matoh, Yumi, and Susei." He said while patting the sword on his hip to ensure it was still there. "Everyone but Emmette. He stayed behind to help any others that might wake up. That Zer0 character was poweful, but he was only one security droid. Surely there would be more."

Interaction: @Flame @The Dapper Mog @88 Fingers Edward

"You dare flatter me even more, Gorilla. I'm much older than 2000. I'm the beautiful wife of the elegant Lord Chilled." Coldess bragged, her mood lightening up after Matoh's insult to her pride. Sure, she's weak--but that's because of this damn seal on her body. Without it, she could easily reclaim her throne from Frieza or Cold. "If I didn't know any better, or if I were still a young, naïve and romantic maiden, I'd say you're trying to earn my praise. But my praise is earned through violent combat--such is tradition in our world." She said with a grin before
Matoh spoke up, berating her about her race. King Cold, Lord Frieza--looks like her race had some dealings with Monkeys recently. Much like the supposed Super Saiyan that killed her husband. Knowing that these monkeys are called Saiyans--let's just say she's been trying her best not to lose it ever since speaking with Morathol and Matoh.

"Hmph. So you say, you brute." Coldess sighs as she would then lay her back on the roof of the vehicle, looking up at the clouds as Morathol proclaimed to be a Galactic Defender, saying to help out this planet. What an interesting species these monkeys are turning out to be. Listening in on the Natives' thoughts on what's about to come, Coldess only has one thing to say.

"Hardly, Krillin dear. If what the Gorilla says is true, then those monkeys you speak off serve under this Frieza, then there are a lot more in store." Coldess made her presence known to Krillin by letting her tail hung by the window where the bald man was sitting. "If three of this Frieza's scouts are defeat, then there's no doubt that they'll send more and more until Frieza themselves decide to conquer the planet and assimilate more powerful soldiers to their army. Basic Frost Clan strategy that I myself used at the time of my reign." Coldess explained, swinging her tail about, "Unless, of course, something else catches their attention. Pray to your god that what happens instead."

"Do you think this Freiza's really one of your kind, Coldess?" Suisei couldn't help but ask, seeing as the former Empress made nothing but mere deductions.

"What else could they be?" Coldess grinned, "They bear a bastardized name of the royal family, Freis, had a low temperature based name AND heads a space empire. It wouldn't be too unreasonable to think they're a part of the Frost-Clan."

"Wow...Your kind sounds like a bunch of bad people." Suisei gulped nervously.

"Oh please. People like this Frieza or Cold fellow are but a common stereotype." Coldess scoffed, "Sure, we are a ruthless, sadistic, violent and bloodthirsty race of warriors, but there are Frost-clansmen that prefer a peaceful life without war on the homeplanet." She explained, "I experienced that peace myself once--and to think I used to call them cowards." Her brows furrowed in annoyance. "Well, I still think they are. Since they're dead."

"Negative." Yumi shook her head at Mandolin's question. "We are currently being taken to a safe location. These people are allies."

Mandolin & Chika

Mandolin and Chika listened to the conversations between the others. The both paid close attention, but for different reasons. Mandolin was concerned about the arguing. It seemed like a few of them were at each other's throats, either arguing or threatening one another. The rather intimidating woman Coldess gave her a bad feeling. The way she talked, it sounded like she was quite the villain in the past. Which would make trusting her all the more difficult. Mandolin was relieved when Morathol spoke to her. It was refreshing that he remembered her and cared enough to acknowledge her. Most of the others here seemed more concerned with themselves, or at least weren't willing to go out of their way to be accomodating to the others.

Mandolin of course understood that all of these people were in the same terrible predicament she was in. But still, would it kill them to have some sense of teamwork or gods forbid kindess?

"Well, at least we are going somewhere safe. It would be nice to take a few minutes where we don't have to worry so much about." Mandolin replied quietly, looking to Morathol.

It seemed a fair number of them were flying outside of the vessel, and that nearly all of them were present. Perhaps this really was for the best. The young woman couldn't help but think of her village. How were they doing? Were they wondering about her? How long had she been gone? Did Nam make it back?

Meanwhile, Chika pondered on the dialogue in regards to herself and what everything meant. With what was going on, with what was coming, they couldn't afford to not work together. They were fighting, and they needed answers desperately. Her brow furrowed, looking to Coldess in particular. If she was who she said she was, their relationship would likely not end well. Then there were the saiyans. While her memories of them were still fuzzy, she knew what she had said was true. They were a race of warriors used for conquering. Their reasons didn't ring any bells, but she was certain that having such violent allies was a spell for potential disaster. For now, she would keep quiet and simply observe.

Bulma/Krillin
It just kept getting better... As soon as Matoh had almost put their mind at ease, Krillin found himself putting his head in his hands at the sound of "more and more people being sent their way". It didn't sound like everybody back there was getting along either, and he could only hope that it didn't result in fighting when they got back to the city. At least the ones that weren't fighting were just concerned with where they were headed. Bulma seemed to be focusing on driving, so he turned back to speak to the group as they carried on their way. "You all had better not start fighting as soon as we take you to the city... if you're going to do that at least do us a favor and do it somewhere deserted... Though, I'd really prefer it if you didn't fight at all and saved us the trouble...", he grumbled, and turned back to face forward in the passenger seat. It looked like West City was just up ahead, and it wouldn't be long before they landed.

"Looks like we're here... I think dad's going to be in for quite the surprise when I show up with this many guests.... buuuut, I guess it's not like we don't have the rooms for it, huh?", Bulma piped up, as the Truck began to descend nearby a giant yellow half-sphere shaped building... it was one of the larger buildings in town and really stood out with it's bright colors, large space nearby and additional similarly colored buildings. It would be obvious to anyone arriving with this Truck at this point that if their driver lived here, they must be rich, or somehow a cut above the average people on this planet, given the juxtaposition between living arrangements... but Bulma made absolutely no mention of it, parking by the building as if it were the most natural thing and hopping out, waving to an older man with blue hair and glasses. "Dad, I'm home! We're going to have to prep the extra rooms for some guests!", she called out.

Matoh

Matoh just grunted and shrugged in response to Krillin's suggestion that they not fight. He wasn't going to promise anything like that, but at the very least he'd keep from causing them trouble by doing so in town. Even if he might be at odds somewhat with that pompous ripoff of King Cold, and the fake saiyan, the "galactic defender", it wasn't like he'd be starting anything, if only because he'd promised the two of them he wouldn't cause them in trouble in exchange for their helping him... but if anyone here had anything to do with getting him trapped in that lab, then... all bets were off. By the sound of it, some fellow Saiyans would be arriving within a year, so he had some time to investigate or wait til then. With members of his own race guaranteed to arrive, he wasn't concerned with finding out where this rock was and escaping, because someone else would have it covered for him.