Dragon Ball: Super Survivors! (IC)

Emmett

"Wait, you can talk? I guess there was more to you than met the eye...", he remarked as he assessed the situation. "You want me to throw you? You DO know what swords are used for, right? Well, I can't say I'm much of a fighter, but even if this thing looks strong, There's no chance I'm going to let it hurt anybody else if I can do something about it... I think I have a plan, that is, if it reacts the way I expect it to...", he explained to the sword. "I'm going to intentionally miss my throw, only by a little bit, but still... you'd better have an idea of what you want to do once you get behind him, I'm really gonna put my butt on the hot seat for you all...", he grumbled as he stared down the monstrous being from behind the others. Another android in the group began to give some good cover fire, and in the hail of ki bullets he charged forward and threw the sword like a javelin, dashing forward with it as it shot forward, prepping a ki blast in his hand like the saiyan who'd got his clock cleaned did, mimicking the move he'd seen.

"Looks like I'm up! Time to turn things around!", he shouted as he charged the monster. He knew that an attack like this had no hope of doing anything meaningful to this creature, considering he was probably weaker than the saiyan who'd first attacked, but he needed to create an opening for the others and just hope it didn't cost him dearly... here was hoping the others did something with the time he'd bought them.

ZERO

The monstrous being didn't even flinch at the rapid-fire ki bullets, looking at the source of the attack and beginning to step towards it before he noticed Emmett charge him, and turned his attention to the more immediate threat. "A FOOLHEARTY ATTEMPT.", he sneered as he reached his clawed hand out once more and caught the charging android around the neck in a similar way to how he had the saiyan who'd tried to charge him before. "DID YOU REALLY THINK THE SAME TRICK WOULD WORK TWICE?! IT DIDN'T EVEN WORK THE FIRST TIME.", he mocked Emmett as he lifted him up. The ball of ki in his hand wavered before disappearing... it was obvious another blast like that wouldn't work on him, but Emmett smiled anyway as he saw the sword dart over the creature's shoulder... looking the monster dead in the eyes. "And you should have known that defending the same way twice wouldn't work either... we're both fools, then.", he answered, and grabbed the creature's forearm as he clutched Emmett's neck. The creature's eyes widened as Emmett began to glow, then a small sphere encompassed himself and the creature, letting out a short-range but powerful blast. A defensive technique pre-programmed into him, the explosive wave.

He couldn't tell what had happened to Suisei, but Emmett knew that attack had to have hit the hybrid pretty hard. As the dust cleared, he was proven right, ZERO had been blown clear out of the lobby, and gruesomely enough, his hand was still wrapped around Emmett's neck. Emmett pried it off, keenly aware that the monster was probably very much alive, especially considering that even if his arm had been blown off, his hand was still in tact... it was likely he'd suffered some damage, but that wouldn't stop a creature like him. Emmett glanced back to the crowd gathering behind him, and waved for them to follow. "Don't just stand there and stare, that attack definitely didn't put him down! This is our chance to get some breathing room!", he announced, before taking off out of the lobby, flying into the wasteland that lied outside the lab embedded in the cliff to get an idea of where the monster had gone. While he wasn't keen on fighting, chances were if they ran now, this thing would just chase them down anyway... as things stood, they had to put it down if they wanted their freedom.

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
--Suisei Nagare || Yumi MAM-KABCU || Coldess Freis VI--
Interaction: @Flame

Whether it was how hard Emmett threw the sword or by her own will, Suisei's blade was pointed perfectly onto the Hybrid's back--aiming directly at where the human heart would be; if this creature even had one. The glow on the blade began to focus on the tip, floating slowly as Emmett started to glow.

"SWORD RAY!!!" Suisei yelled aloud as she released the beam into a single, yellow-ish lime beam with blue energy swirling around the beam like a screw the beam should hit and burrow onto the Hybrid's back, piercing through him if able as Emmett's Destruction Wave pushed the Hybrid along with her--the demonic creature most likely being pushed into her beam before she stopped when her blade met with the Hybrid itself.

Wherever the Hybrid ended up, Suisei would've most likely be there too, considering she was sent there by the blast.

"Affirmative." Hearing Emmett's instructions, Yumi lowered her arms and followed the man out of the lab, only to fall as she hadn't realized that this lab is directly on a cliff. Fortunately, she activated her thrusters on time.

At the same time, however, a small figure seemed to chase after the Hybrid that Emmett blasted away...

-->

Suisei may not know where she is, but she's definitely stuck on something again--was it a rock? Was it the Hybrid's back? She was unsure, but she knew she couldn't fly out of it again.

Collab Between @88 Fingers Edward & @The Dapper Mog

Characters: Morathol & Mandolin
Morathol witnessed the saiyan and the robot fight like two lions battling over land. Almost as soon as it began, he say the robot grab the saiyan and prepare to end it all. "Don't Give up! A saiyan never gives up!" He called to the creature, prepping a ki blast in his own hands to help.

His help would not be needed, however, as the saiyan would be prepared with a ki explosion that filled the room with a bright light. And smoke, lots and lots of smoke. Coughing again, Morathol looked at the assailant and gasped to see that it was on its back, down and out. "Alright! Now its my turn! Lunar Eclipse...." He started, but before he could finish, he heard the saiyan suggest they should be escaping.

"Are you insane?! Its down! We could..." he tried to say, but was met with disdain as the saiyan flew out. Morathol sighed and started to levitate, but not before noticing the Namekian from earlier start to charge an attack.

His eyes widened, Mortathol flew over to Mandolin and blocked her charged attack. "Cmon, this is no place to perish. We have a lot to deal with, and I dont thing any of us want a robotic death machine to be part of it!" He called out as he grabbed her cloak, attempting to fly out of the lab into the wilderness outside.
_________

Mandolin was staring daggers at the mysterious creature assailing them. Her crimson eyes focused on the action unfolding before her, watching the various attacks and their results. It seemed like the spikey haired fellows were pretty tough, the sword trick seemed pretty smart, and if nothing else they all had tenacity. The conflict continued with the creature taunting them. The green skinned woman grit her teeth and growled to herself. Was this thing not even going to bother responding to her?

"Don't you ignore me, you...!"

Mandolin raised her hand, preparing to launch her her at the seemingly injured foe, only to be interrupted by one of the men grabbing her cloak. The sudden motion took her by surprise, eliciting a gasp from her lips as she was pulled away.

"W-wait! You dolt I'm about to...ah, damn it!"

Her words fell on deaf ears, and worse, the motion threw her off. Unable to hold her power in, she loosed her explosive demon wave, the burst of energy missing its mark. Hopefully it at least didn't hit a friendly. She wouldn't see for sure, as she was removed from the room as the man insisted on them fleeing.

"You know, I was planning to flee but now I've just wasted energy!"

Mandolin's green fists pummeled the man's hands with minimal effort or effect, figuring that just getting the point across would be enough.

Morathol felt the same as Mandolin, no matter how little he actually thought he did. Ignoring the pummeling on his hands. If there was one thing he learned while working for the Frieza Force, it was that the more that survive the attack the more that can come back later.

What a stupid lesson.

As they reached fresh air, Morathol took his first natural breath in what seemed like forever. He looked at the Namekian he had grabbed earlier and scowled a bit, releasing his grip. "I think you mean, you're welcome" he sighed and released his grip from her as soon as he saw sunlight. "That thing would have torn us inside out and you know it." He accused.

Mandolin scoffed, crossing her arms as looked into the cave...cavern...whatever, noting that with the various signatures she couldn't pinpoint much of anything. This guy that pulled her from the battle had a point, and she had no delusions of grandeur. Of course that thing was going to wreck them. Still...

"Yeah yeah..." Mandolin muttered, adjusting her cloak.

Now what? Where were they? Would that thing chase them? Where would they go? This place didn't look the least bit familiar. She took in a deep breath, appreciating the fresh air as she levitated slightly above the rocky ground.

"Okay...thank you. But, now what? I don't suppose you have a hideout or something around here? I can't even tell what direction my village is in. I can't sense anything, we must be far away."

Emmett

Emmett followed after where the monster had flown off to and quickly spotted his body, pierced through by Suisei's Blade. Judging by where it was coming through and the angle, it looked like a direct hit to the heart. Still, something told him that things couldn't be that easy... he had to get the sword out of this thing before it got back up. He ignored the fact that it seemed like only one person was following him and rushed down to the body, kicking it over and grabbing Suisei's hilt, before pulling her out, using his foot as leverage on the thing's body. "Nice shot. But... I can sense it's power returning... This isn't over.", he told the sword, before stepping back. And... he was right. No sooner had he pulled Suisei out and stepped back, the body began to stir.

ZERO

The body shook for a moment, before rising to it's feet. The monster glared Emmett down as it used it's sword hand to slice off the rest of it's mangled appendage. "HHHHRRRRRAAAAAAGHHH!!", it roared, as a hand burst out of the fresh wound, followed by an arm. Apparently, it could regenerate. Whatever damage he'd done to it was rendered meaningless now, and he'd only served to anger it.

"HAHAHAH, THAT WAS A CLEVER TRICK, BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW, YOU'RE OUTCLASSED. IF THAT'S ALL YOU'RE CAPABLE OF, I'LL END THIS QUICKLY.", the creature sneered, it's eyes narrowing as it's tail flicked behind it. A menacing aura was cast from it as it hunched down into a ready pose, sword hand raised to it's side... this thing wasn't playing games anymore. Emmett's eyes widened as the creature rushed him, and he raised Suisei in response, in just barely enough time to block a lethal slash from the monster... It was a strong blow, and sent Emmett sliding back, his feet digging into the dirt beneath them as he defended himself. In barely enough time for Emmett to react, a rain of slashes followed in short order from the monster's blade. He could hardly protect himself from them all, and the vibrations from each blow of the sword through Suisei and into his hand were so strong they made his hand hurt.

'I-I'm sorry, I know this has gotta hurt, just... Hang on!', he spoke to the sword telepathically as the maniacal monster poured it's wrath out on him. "STOP SQUIRMING, WORM. YOU ONLY DELAY THE INEVITABLE.", the creature roared, stopping it's attacks to raise the sword arm above it's head, readying up a powerful attack. The blade shined a sickening purple hue as his adversary charged up a terrifyingly powerful attack. Guarding with Suisei wasn't an option here... they'd both die if they took that attack. Emmett took a deep breath and leapt to the side the moment the beast's arm swung down, just narrowly dodging the cleaving wave that came crashing down, not only cutting through the earth, but deep into the cliffside behind him... hopefully that attack didn't hit the lab... this was madness! How could anyone be that strong?

Emmett swung Suisei into the air at the monster, firing off a blade-like ranged wave of ki that the monster brushed aside with a single swipe of his own sword. "A KI WAVE? TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME. SURVIVE THIS!", it called out, slicing into the air rapidly, and sending wave after wave of strong purple ki slashes... they weren't as strong as the one that'd hit the cliff thankfully, but they were still bad news. Emmett leapt to and fro, trying his best to dodge them all and parry the ones that got too close, but it was hard to keep track of them all, and he realized too late that he'd lost track of the monster in his desperation to defend from the wave of attacks.

The hair on his neck stood on end, and he realized it was behind him just a little too late. He tried to turn and attack using Suisei but the monster had the upper hand, it's black blade flying towards him in a blur... it felt like time had slowed, and all he could do was watch as the attack hit home. The blade cleaved through the arm he was using to hold Suisei. He watched his own arm spin and fly away, still holding onto the sword as he realized he had nothing left to defend himself with. The monster smiled, knowing this, and raised it's hand, pointing directly at Emmett as it grinned wide. "GAME OVER WORM, ANY LAST WORDS?", it asked, as it's fingertip began to glow purple... It looked like this was it.

Choron would look around at the events unfolding dazed and confused. but he shook his head and ran for the sword Suisei. Choron would kneel down to cut the cloth covering his mouth with the sword, and when the cloth was cut the side of his mouth also was cut. Choron would make use of this cut and would run over to the arm of the armored beast that was cut off from it's body. Coron would put the cut on his face in a puddle of blood escaping the severed arm. Choron would begin to twitch and tremors would go through his body as he screamed going through excruciating pain of his cells breaking apart then fusing back together as he slowly starting to merge with the DNA of the armored creature slowly becoming it. It started with the tail, then the arms; one becoming a blade and the other a normal arm, then the armor worked it way from Choron's feet up his legs, the armor would then join up at the torso, and finally the head became the same as ZEROs, now making there be two ZEROs but something is different about them.
1652304423305.png
Choron's new form seems to be a ZERO but the armor is white, which matches his hair and straightjacket which is now gone.

Back in the dark depths of the lab, in a different wing that had been passed by by the survivors eager to escape, more occupants of the lab began to stir. A namekian surveyed the rows of closed pods... the status screens read that some were deceased, so he passed those until he came to a live occupant. A young human by the looks of it, though, augmented... Sangen couldn't figure out yet why this place was the way it was, but he could feel a growing power outside, and had already heard the explosions of battle. Chances were, they were more occupants of this lab, if the appearances of some of the individuals inside these tubes were anything to go by... releasing more could be a gamble, but, by the power signatures outside, it would seem he'd need all the help he could get. He quit hesitating and pressed the release buttons on the panels beside the pods with the man and the woman inside, and stepped back, letting them open and drain. It seemed like both were coming to, thankfully.

The low hum of the pod droned on and on into her subconscious. Closed eyes narrowed, her brow furrowed, and her fists clenched as she swam through the stream of a growing consciousness. These intense surges of energy...she wasn't sure how exactly she knew what that was, but it concerned her. Suddenly and without warning, a new sound hit her ears as the pod opened, the fluid draining from the machine while her body fell forward.

With a grunt of effort, the pink skinned woman caught herself on her hands and knees, coughing for a moment before glancing up at the figure before her, dark chocolate colored eyes scanning the form through the colorful mask adorning her delicate youthful features.

"Not the worst face I've woken up to..." The woman muttered to herself in an effort to steel her nerves.

Something about them seemed vaguely familiar. She couldn't place it, though.

"Hmph, good morning to you too.", the namekian replied curtly, before looking over to the other pod occupant, who had come to full attention much quicker than the kai had. "Don't expect a thanks for this. In fact, you might regret this later.", the strange man told the Namekian with a smirk. "So, seems like they finally abandoned this place. I'll have a bone to pick later with whoever left me with these rejects.", he scoffed, shaking his head as he looked around at the deceased pod occupants, some altered like he was, others mutated in various ways, and of course, the namekian who'd woke him up, and the Kai who'd just gained her footing.

A loud rumble echoed through the facility, and the dim emergency lights flickered as a powerful attack was unleashed outside. "Ohhh, a fight... what familiar ki... don't mind if I do!", he remarked, sprinting off down the hall and leaving the namekian and the kai behind. Sangen looked to the Kai. "Should have known the only people down here would be freaks. Seems like this place might not be safe for much longer... well, whatever. You coming, or what?", the namekian grumbled, before walking ahead after the strange Saiyan.

"Hmph. You're no fun." Chika groaned as she rose to full height.

She looked to the other man, the one who resembled...Earthlings? Was that the right term? Ugh, all these words swirling around inside her head was driving her crazy. While she didn't appreciate being referred to as a freak, it was apparent that all three of them here were at least odd. Still...

The man took off, muttering about a fight and a familiar ki. Typical mortal, rushing off to another fight. So shortsighted. Huh, where did that thought come from? Whatever. Chika shrugged at the green skinned man. There was another word that kept pushing at her brain whenever she looked at him. Namekian. What did that even mean? No matter, no time to worry about vocabulary.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm coming. Keep your pants on." Chika muttered in reply, hiking up her dress as she moved after him.

The Saiyan had all but disappeared into the darkness of the lab, and the Namekian, Sangen, guided Chika steadily towards the elevator shaft down the hall... considering how the sound was bouncing around here, and the smells from up ahead, he had a vague idea of where they were headed and guided them accurately to the empty elevator shaft. It looked like two humans were sitting at the entrance of the elevator... both women by the looks of it, and the black haired one was coming to.

"Ugh, my head is pounding... what's going on here?", the Namekian glanced down at her and shrugged. "You're in a lab somewhere. There, you know about as much as us. Looks like there's fighting going on outside. What you do next is up to you.", he remarked, before taking off ahead, and flying up the elevator shaft to where light was flooding into the ruined lobby, leaving Chika behind with one confused and freshly awake human, and one unconscious one.

Chika narrowed her eyes again, casting Sangen something of an accusatory glare that she doubted he noticed before crouching down to gently put a hand on the awakening brunette's shoulder.

"There there. We're all confused. Let's worry about getting out of here before we worry about solving mysteries."

The pink skinned Chika offered the Earthling woman as much of a smile of confidence as she could manage, given the circumstances. A feeling in her gut told her that she should try and look after these people. Even the ones that shunned her like the man before.

Chika spared a glance to the still unmoving human, moving to put their arm over her shoulder. She wasn't a big person, by any means, but she felt she was plenty strong enough to carry this person.

"I'm Chika. Let's get out of here, huh? Can you fly?"

"Mysteries...? Huh...", she responded, looking down for a moment as she contemplated that sentence. Yes, she had been solving a sort of mystery before all this, hadn't she? That was her job, wasn't it? Well, she couldn't figure out anything like she was now... The gruff green fellow had mentioned there was a fight going on outside for whatever reason, and by the sound of it, that made this place unsafe. She looked up to the pink skinned woman, and rose to her feet. "Fly? Ah... I don't think so, sorry. Name's Sasha, by the way.", she peered up the elevator shaft at the opening where the light was flooding in. "I can handle this much though, don't worry.", she reassured the kai, before taking a leap. She came just short of the top floor, but caught onto a cross beam, and used it to get herself higher, getting up to the top, where she looked down at Chika. "Looks like this is the exit... yeah, there was definitely a fight here, this place is wrecked.", she called out to the kai, giving her assessment of the situation.

Chika watched the woman finesse her way up the shaft, a bit of a smile forming on her face before she willed herself to fly upward. It was definitely interesting to meet someone who couldn't fly. When Sasha, as she had introduced herself, mentioned the condition of the place, it just rose further questions. She rose over the ledge, setting the unconscious person down once she was on a stable footing.

"This place is definitely destroyed. What is going on here? What's with this ki? It feels so...odd." Chika added, her eyes scanning for any obvious signs.

"We should keep moving. I have a terrible feeling." Chika picked the person back up, moving onward in hopes of catching up with the Namekian fellow.

"You're right about that, I can see it all over the place over there.... it looks... dirty?", she pondered, crossing her arms as she looked in the direction ZERO had first appeared. She walked through the rubble with Chika, to the edge of the cliff where Emmett could be seen fighting Zero below. Sangen was standing to the side, his arms folded. "Whoever that is, it isn't looking good for them... Things seem to be wrapping up for him soon.", he stated, gesturing to Emmett, who was at the moment dodging Ki slashes from ZERO. "Looks like he's a goner. I wonder what he was thinking taking that thing on by himself.", he scoffed. It looked like Exe had just made his way down the cliff and could be seen below, but what he planned to do was anyone's guess.

Sasha looked at the two from up top as well, and nodded at Sangen's assessment. "That thing's ki is... otherworldly, unnatural... just looking at it puts my hair on end...", she said, folding her arms and shaking her head. "I can get down from here on my own... but I think it's too dangerous to do that right now. I don't think I'd stand a chance against that monster."

Chika observed the battle from on high. This feeling of observational helplessness stirred in her chest, roiling like a boiling lake. It was so familiar to her, but she couldn't place why. What's more, this feeling was also rage. At this creature and it's strange ki. What was it? Why did its very nature make her so angry?

"Whatever that...abomination is...it must be dealt with. I don't think anyone on this planet can deal with it alone." Chika's voice took on a more serious tone, her fists clenching as ki pooled in the palms of her hands.

"Sasha, maybe you should worry about getting somewhere safe and out of sight. We need to purge this creature, though I would prefer no one else get hurt."

"Hmph... you may be right, that thing is a threat to the very planet itself... Can't have it messing up things here, can we?", Sangen looked back to Chika. "The question is what we do about this...", he remarked, as the battle below seemed to be coming to it's conclusion. ZERO appeared right behind Emmett, and from there it was all over, Emmett lost his arm, and the creature was pointing a finger at him, no doubt charging up a beam to finish him. "Looks like we can cross that help off the table...", he said matter-of-factly, as he raised two fingers to his forehead and began to collect Ki. "Maybe if he just stands there like an idiot I can blow his head off... but there's no way we're saving that guy."

"Don't worry about me, I suppose I'm safe enough up here for now...", Sasha told Chika. "If the fighting stays outside, I'll probably be OK, so long as something like that doesn't emerge from this lab...", she sighed, looking back to the dark elevator shaft. Chances were, that thing came from this lab too...

Chika pondered the situation. She knew she could use her ki to hold people in place, and some of her more tricky techniques could catch people off guard, but that was mostly up close and/or ran to risk of hurting others. Best chance was a distraction.

"I'm guessing you need a minute to charge that technique up? I'll try to hold him in place. His best hope for survival is someone to reach him and get away. I'll hold him in place. If you can catch him before he dodges or when he dodges, we should be fine...here goes."

Chika knew that their only real hope here was surprise. She rose her hands up into the air, waving her fingers gently as her eyes glowed faintly. Then she threw her hands towards the monster, letting out a grunt of effort as she wrapped her ki invisibly around the monster's body. Telekinesis wasn't a particularly viable offensive technique, but with any luck, his confusion would buy them time.

"Yeah, but I'm warning you, if this shot misses, we're in trouble. It's going to use up most of my Ki. Sad thing is... I don't know if it'll even kill the thing if it lands dead on... my power isn't what it used to be.", he remarked bitterly. With that, he kept charging up the attack, and Sasha stepped back into the shadows of the lab as Chika began to do her work.

The telekinesis seemed to hardly affect the monster from this range. It seemed he noticed it, looking around for a moment for the source before shrugging off the grasp... he was either too powerful or the range had weakened the attack considerably. Either way, he only glanced away for a moment, and it appeared the man fighting him took that chance, hopping back and popping up some sort of barrier. However, the monster's attack fired off in short order, and the barrier only managed to redirect the lethal blow, not stop it, bending the beam to hit his other arm rather than his heart... The monster readied it's sword in response to the man's defense, and it seemed like next time he wouldn't be getting so lucky... the time to act was now.

Chika growled in frustration as the creature easily broke free from her grip. She had to get that thing away from him! She closed her eyes and thought hard, the first thing that came to her mind was that dark chamber she just awoke in. In a flurry of desperation and panic, she flashed out of existence, wrapped her arms around the wounded man, and disappeared again, reappering in the chamber below.

Chika's eyes slowly opened to the dark room, holding the injured man against her body before slowly sinking down to hold him so he didn't crash into the floor. Somehow, she was able to do it, triggering some distant memory in her mind. How did she do that?

"H-hey! You're okay...I got you away. Just stay with me. I've got you." Chika spoke softly and calmly, gingerly removing the mask from her face in hopes of offering some small semblance of comfort.

Some part of her felt bad removing the mask, but this was important.

Emmett was completely bewildered. One moment he was fractions of a second away from death, and now he was back in the lab again being held by a pink woman... He supposed he ought to thank her... he'd completely run out of options there, and wasn't sure what he'd do next with both arms disabled. Instead, he nodded to the pink woman. "Thanks for the save... I don't think things would have ended well if you weren't there...", he looked down at himself, his arm gone, a bloody mess, and the other pierced through with a ki beam... the blood loss was beginning to make him feel a bit faint, but thankfully he realized he could do something like that monster had.

He took a deep breath, and focused Ki into the damaged arm, regenerating one just like the monster outside had. It was incredibly painful, but better than letting himself bleed out here. He flexed the new hand, and looked at it, before addressing the wound on the other side, regenerating the hole that had pierced through it. Regenerating like that was incredibly tiresome though, and he found himself leaning more heavily on his savior, his body just too tired at the moment to support himself.

Chika audibly gasped when the man regenerated his limb. She was certain that she'd seen things like that before, but she was also quite confident that those who had didn't look like this man. When his weight seemed to intensify on her, his shoulder pressing into her chest she allowed it to being her into a sitting position, letting him rest against her.

"That's quite the ability you have there. Just rest now. I hope the others can take care of the monster. For now, just worry about recovering."

"Yeah, I guess so, hm? Dunno how I feel about being kinda like that thing.", he sighed, forcing himself to sit up a bit more and give the woman some breathing room. It wasn't all that polite to be all over her, was it? Instead, he lied back on the cool lab floor, looking up at her. "I suppose you're right, I'll take it easy here for a minute. You can get back to helping the others... there's a sword out there where that monster and I fought, it's alive. If it's in trouble, you should help it too.", he informed her, as he closed his eyes. "I guess I should tell you my name. I'm Emmett."

Chika stood upright, looking down at the injured man. It seemed like he would be okay here on his own for now.

"Nice to meet you, Emmet. I'm Chika. I'm sure we'll get more acquainted later while we aren't at risk of dying."

The pink skinned woman glanced at the door, noting where the energy signatures were. Perhaps if she could make her way back out there and assist. Then again, her ki was already draining. The idea of a living sword needing help was interesting. Maybe she could lock onto it. There was definitely another unique signature, aside from the monster.

Chika concentrated on that point, and in another blur, she disappeared, reappearing on the battlefield not far from the creature, with a disembodied hand clutching a sword. She looked at the creature, dropping down before grabbing the sword and prying it free from the limb, slowly pulling back to try and gain a little distance.

She could still feel the energy from the weapon, her eyes quickly darting down at the weapon. Was this thing really alive? Either way, still a weapon.

"I don't know what sort of abomination you are, creature, but you won't be hurting anyone else today."

Chika raised the sentient blade towards the creature, preparing to move to avoid any attacks.

• Bucket of Rainbows
{Morathol, Galactic Enforcer!}

"Hideout? I'm not even from this planet."
Morathol said with a sigh and a scratch to the back of the head. "This should be earth right? I'm here on a special mission. To....to..." He started to say, valiance in his voice, but it soon fell silent as he mumbled over his words. "I can't honestly remember....all I know is I come from Planet Vegeta. I started to come to earth and then a meteor hit my ship.." He said as he looked up at his supposed escape companion.

A namekian? A female namekian? That race was rare in the first place, especially in this sector. What the hell what she doing here? In fact, what was up with the motley crew of fighters all doing here?

Where even was 'here'

Morathol put his hand down and steeled his resolve. "All I know is we have three people in there that still need help. Two saiyans and whatever that sword thing was." He said with a fist pump and a smile on his face.
"Now I don't know about you, but I think we need a bit of exercise after a long nap like that!" He laughed triumphantly. "Cmon, let's get..." He started, but was soon interrupted by an explosion by the entrance of the laboratory.

Wiping his eyes, Morathol saw a being escape from the Lab carrying a hurt Emmette and Susei. A pink woman in a flowing dress. The Ki from this being was so powerful he didn't even need his Scouter to feel it. "Wow, pink lady...." Morathol said under his breath before shaking his head. "I mean, what the hell is THAT now?!" He called and pointed to her.

"No matter....come my green companion, that still leaves two to be rescued!" Morathol called out to Mandolin. "I'll keep that thing distracted while you grab em. Sound like a plan?" He asked.

{Mandolin, Namekian Warrior!}

Mandolin observed the man speaking, and understood how frustrating it was to have lost memories. The confusion of the situation was frustrating. She was sure this was Earth, and she definitely had never heard of a Planet Vegeta. She also agreed with his analysis of the situation. People meeded help, and they were able to try and help. The green skinned woman also couldn't resist a slight smile at his enthusiasm and seemingly kind nature. Her pointed teeth showed between her lips as she stood upright, giving him a nod.

Seeing the sudden interaction of the other woman was surprising, she appeared and disappeared so quickly. But that was something tonworry about later. For now, she had to help who she could, how she could.

"Yeah, sounds good. Name is Mandolin, by the way. Let's go." She replied urgently, ready to fly into action to help the wounded man.

{Morathol, Galactic Enforcer!}

Morathol nodded and started to float up, ready to make his move towards the lab. "Nice to meet ya, my name is Morathol. Galactic enforcer!" He said as he flew alongside her, putting his hands on his hips. "Junior. Self proclaimed. Whatever don't....don't worry about it." He laughed as he made his way next to the pink skinned person who was ready to stand opposed to the monster in the lab.

Landing next to her, Morathol readied himself for a fight and tucked his tail around his waist. "Hello there, I'm morathol, looks like you and I are ready to give a beatdown to this...thing" He said and charged a ki blast in his hands. "When you hear the phrase, 'close your eyes', close your eyes okay?" He said to the mysterious stranger standing next to him.

I can feel her energy even standing here..... Morathol thought to himself. Shaking off the thoughts, he looked over at Mandolin and nodded. "If you get in trouble call me, I can put a shield up for you." He said smugly. "A move of my own design, of course." he scoffed, just a little hint of cockiness in his voice. "Just grab Matoh and get outta there, we can patch him up later!"

"Now, madam, how are we going to do this?"
He asked as the ki blast reached full power. "Im rested, ready, and honestly kinda itchy from those pods, so lets take this thing DOWN!" He called out.

{Mandolin, Namekian Warrior!}

Mandolin raised a brow at Morathol, amused by the bit he added, and his attitude in regards to his title. As he moved toward them, Mandolin moved as fast as her body allowed, flying to the injured man, Matoh, fully intending to carry him off and help him however she could. Something inside her was telling her that she needed to get him to safety and that she could help him. Somehow.

{Chika, Title in progress}

Chika glanced over at the newcomer, noted his features, including the tail, then offered him something if a concerned smile. The look was probably quite motherly.

"Uhm, I'm not so sure we should be broadcasting stategies, dear." Chika said quietly, a quiet laugh escaping her throat as she again adjusted her stance to hopefully avoid striking the newcomer in an attack on their foe.

"That being said, you're right. Lets."

"What an amazing form, and such great powers too!" Choron would Instant Transmission in front of ZERO. Choron would stab ZERO with his sword arm in their chest, "How does it feel to watch yourself try to kill you?" Choron would say looking up at ZERO with a voice filled with joy. Choron then pulled his arm up in an attempt to sever ZERO's left arm. As soon as Choron's arm was in the high up he would turn it then slash down in attempt to sever the sword arm. Unknown to ZERO Choron was using himself as a distraction so the others could ready an attack against ZERO.

Interaction: @Flame @SolsticeArcanum @88 Fingers Edward

Suisei attempted to help the gang as much as she can, bouncing from wielder to wielder. One of them even transformed into a white version of the Hybrid that they're fighting, which was weird enough on its own--still, doubting that the same strategy will work again, Suisei began to charge a ball of ki on the tip of her blade without Chika's consent. She prepared to release this ball of Ki when her current wielder; a pink lady clad in purplish magenta--definitely look like she's not fit for fighting at all.

But somehow, Suisei felt as if she's more...Important than her. Not that she can sense ki, but she does see what she looks like somewhat.

Morathol charged his ki, feeling the power of everyone around him. The namekian, the kai, even the android fighting the monster currently. It was like a river, each life force flowing into the battlefield, giving its own style to the mix.

All except for one

He looked next to him, seeing the Kai next to him. But the power he detected was not the kai's. No no, this one was more straightforward. More fight heavy. Almost like...

Like a weapon.

Morathol looked to the sword in the Kai's hand, noticing that it looked like the Susei being he had detected before. "I feel your power, and I lend you mine." He simply stated, reaching out to the sword.

"Make it count, Lets raise some hell" He laughed as he put all he could into his ki blast.

"Oh, also, Mrs. Pink lady, close your eyes." He said with a stern look.

As Choron was fighting ZERO, a seemingly stray pink ki blast struck the Hybrid from behind, aimed at the legs--the part it struck freezing into sharp chunks of ice which, if it hit, would bound the Hybrid to the ground.

Coldess_Fries_VI_Fully_Suppressed.png

--{[Yuki Onna]}--
Coldess Freis VI​

Glancing at who fired that ki blast, it appears to a short woman wearing a cyan kimono with a pink sash, adorned with blue crystals. She bores a blue crystal on her head, in the center of horns which formed a helmet on her head. Orange hair reaching down to the base of her tail. Her legs have 4 large toes. Her skin is a mix of purple and pink, a blade-like stinger tail made of the same crystal as her head. She stood above a nearby boulder, an arm raised forward with another arm supporting the other.

"This battle has been quite the spectacle, but I got bored of watching." The alien spoke as she confidently let out a smug grin, hopping down the boulder, small ki balls being spread as she span downwards, performing a 360 spin as her entrance is lit up by what seems to be fireflies. "Come on, ugly. I know you're tougher to get your leg stuck in a chunk of ice." She taunted, as one could feel that those balls are like bombs, waiting to release a blast of their own.

The moment the Hybrid moved to face her, the supposed fireflies fired off thin beams of their own, all directed at ZERO.

Sangen

The monster was completely surrounded at this point, and while it looked like a mess down there, at least he was holding still. Someone down there had seemed to copy it's form and had surprise attacked it... hell, someone he hadn't even noticed had joined the fray and froze it's feet to the ground. The charge was complete, and there was no time like the present to send this thing to hell. He didn't bother holding back just because the white one was in the way of the blast... even if it was on "their" side, there was no way of telling it would be on "his", and he didn't care about waiting to figure out the distinction. He'd destroy them both, and anyone foolish enough to get in his way with this one attack.

"HAAA!", he roared, flicking his arm out straight and pointing his two fingers at the beast below. A strong, piercing corkscrew-like beam of energy shot through the air, just barely missing Coldess on the way to it's destination. A perfect shot. It drilled through the torsos of both targets instantaneously, and pierced through the ground, leaving a substantial hole in both the white and black creatures. He fell to his knees in exhaustion when he'd seen the attack landed, sighing in relief at the sight of the white one falling, and the black one slumping over, feet still froze fast to the ground. Maybe he'd had more energy than he'd thought... that attack looked devastating.

ZERO

One after another, more bothersome Vermin started showing themselves. At first he hadn't realized what happened when the worm was swiped out right from under his nose, but the cretin that had saved him now showed herself, playing the brave hero act. "I'll tear you to pieces just like that last fool.", he warned her, eyes narrowing. However, he was caught by surprise when a blade similar to his own pierced his chest, some weakling having gotten a sneak attack on him... His face was a mirror image of ZERO's, but there could be only one of him. The monster cackled at his copycat's taunt, grabbing his arm and breaking it at the elbow before he could complete the attack. With the blade still in his chest, he leaned in and grabbed the imposter by the throat. "You think copying me makes you my equal? There isn't a single being on this planet who can stand up to me. You're just another piece of trash to add to the pile.", it spat, having forgotten all about the Kai and the Saiyan who'd just shown up in it's rage that one of these insects would try to copy him. However, before he could commit to another attack, he was surprised to feel a blast hit his feet, locking them in place with ice. How irksome.... like termites these pests kept crawling out of the woodwork... he could hardly keep his temper in check. Breaking out of this attack would be a simple matt-

The drilling mass of light hit home and bore a massive hole straight through ZERO's torso. Everything went black.

For a few moments, he remained motionless, connection to his body had been lost from such a severe attack... but, he came back online after a couple seconds more. The gaping hole in his chest began to close, and his eyes burned like fire. He let out a spine-chilling roar, the ice encasing his legs shattering in short order as the ground below him cratered. He had had enough of these vermin, these rejects and their annoying attempts at resistance. How dare they copy him? A perfect being? How dare they think they could get away with such an attack? He was beyond rational thought, he let rage consume him, carry him down the tide of battle... he would end things now.

The monster screamed and howled in rage, a devastating wave of purple energy firing from it's mouth, changing to a deep red as it widened and increased in power, hitting the body of Choron and blowing the damaged remains out of the crater as it tore scars in the earth, and made the sky seem dark in comparison to it's brilliance. Perhaps it was best Chika had shut her eyes. Bones cracked as the already terrifying creature underwent a monstrous transformation. It grew to twice it's size as it's mass increased underneath the black armor, small gaps in the plating forming as it strained to cover what was underneath. Scarlet red flesh underneath showed itself, and the arm that had once bore a sword retracted the blade, growing another clawed hand as it's tail flicked in rage, steam escaping from underneath the plating. He'd given in to the saiyan DNA within him, and now he let his temper flare... ZERO was beyond words now, just an avatar of wrath as he rose from the impression in the earth he'd made, looking for his first target.

Mandolin

Mandolin slid to a stop nearby the injured Matoh, gently lifting him up so he was resting on her shoulder while she wrapped her arm around him. It wasn't the most comfortable of flight positions, but it was arguably the safest. With a grunt of effort, the green skinned woman darted off several paces away, landing gently before l, as carefully as possible, lying the injured man down.

With all the violence going on over there with the others, Mandolin hoped just this distance and being out of eyesight would be enough. Through gritted teeth muttered a curse, reaching in her mind for the knowledge she knew was there.

She looked down at him, placing her hands over his chest. Then, instinctively willed her ki to pool into her hands. In a few moments, the ki began to radiate the man's body, entering in waves of yellow-orange ki. Mandolin managed a smile. This was it! Her instincts had been screaming at her about this several times during her life. It seemed duress really did bring out larent talents. What else could she do?

As the healing energy poured over Matoh, Mandolin could feel her own energy waning. This was draining, it seemed. But she wasn't willing to stop until he regained consciousness at the least. Her breathing grew heavier, chest heaving with effort.

"Come on...I need you to wake up...this fight isn't over." Mandolin spoke evenly, her voice barely above a whisper.

Chika was taken aback by the sudden outburst from the creature. The rage was now blind and directionless. On the bright side, maybe it would be easier to avoid it, but those attacks were only growing stronger...how did he still have this much power? And was he...growing?

The explosion of energy also caught her by surprise, but fortunately for her and the sentient weapon she was clutching, Chika was able to leap back and away. For a moment, Chika's eyes widened and she gasped audibly, feeling a fluctuation in the energy within the blade. She feared the creature had affected it somehow, but thankfully, it seemed the blade itself was charging, manifesting an orb of energy.

"Oh, I see. You are quite something, my metal friend. Here...take some of my power too..." Chika concentrated her ki, funneling it into the grip of the sword.

Chika's voice called out as she drew the power from her body, becoming a crescendo as it reached a point where she felt certain this was the peak of power she could manage without burning up all of her reserves.

"Let's hope this is enough to make a dent." Chika muttered, flying upward as she rose the blade up above her head.

The ball of ki spun over the tip of the blade, a furiously rouling swirl of pink and blue.

"Take this, abomination! Ha!" Chika called out, swinging the sword downward toward the creature, launching the combination attack aimed directly at his chest.

With the attack in motion, Chika noted the warning of her colleague, and rapidly dropped to the ground, falling into a crouch as she shielded her eyes and the blade as well, just in case.

Morathol watched the creature writhe in pain, only to get up even angrier than it went down. "D...damn it.." morathol gasped as he studied this creature. "I've heard tales of creatures evolving when they get close to death, but this....this is nothing like the Frieza Force was." He said with a stagger. He had to get out of there, there was no way any of them could take it out alone.

There was only one option.

Morathol raised a palm out, a white ball of ki forming in his hands. "All right everyone! Close...."

Morathol stopped, suddenly his vision going dark. The weakness is his legs faded as he unwillingly started to float into the air, a purple tinged Ki enshrouding him. The same happened to the ball of ki in his hand, turning a deeper shade of purple, almost black with specks of white in it.

And...did he hear music? Morathol tried to shake the sounds of something in his head, what it was he couldn't see. He felt unnatural calm wash over him.

All he could hear was his heartbeat, and that mysterious music. His vision remained dark as he saw stars form, planets swirl, and galaxies expand. It was beautiful, yet frightening.

What the hell....?

Telepathically, Morathol spoke without speaking to all by Zero. "Close your eyes and run".

The ball of Ki fired, landing right in front of Zero with a flash of light so bright it made the sun itself seem like it was dimming.

[The Potato God's Post]​

Tilting her head to the side, Coldess avoided Sangen's beam as it drilled a hole through the Hybrid. She let out a grin, finding the situation rather amusing. The one black monster apparently grew stronger--not that her kind can sense that sort of strength.

She rubbed her chin as she observed the beast, choosing not to get involved in the fight until she has more information. Although, Coldess is slowly, and casually walking towards the Hybrid.

Seeing her Ki-ball grow in size thanks to the help of her wielder and others, Suisei knew that if they can't beat this thing here and now, they're probably all screwed. Thus, as the Kai swung her blade downwards, she had to unleash this force into a proper attack

"SWORD RAY!!!" Suisei cried out once more, unleashing the combined strength of two kis which resulted in a beam larger than before--no longer driling and piercing, but rather, forceful--like a hose shooting a stream of water, this stream of energy acting in largely the same way!

Emmett

It felt like he'd only been out a short while, and yet the energy was flooding back into him... He knew he wasn't human, obviously, but he didn't know how he'd managed to regenerate energy so quickly... he felt completely depleted when Chika had left. Perhaps some function of the modifications that had been made to him that he hadn't been completely aware of... if only he could know a bit more about how he'd been changed, or what he'd been like before... but those were questions for later. Right now, what sounded like an eruption echoed from outside, shaking the insides of the laboratory... That monster was still outside and everyone both awake and still within a pod were in danger. As much as he knew he probably wouldn't add much to a fight with that thing, if they could outnumber it, maybe they'd stand a chance. Even if he was just another body to throw on the pile, maybe that thing would tire out somehow. He picked himself up off the floor and ran to join the others, making his way up the elevator shaft, and back to the entrance, where he saw it undergo it's transformation. He'd be lying if he didn't feel fear seize his heart as the scanners installed in him saw it's energy readings raise to such levels that the program ceased functioning. He'd completely forgotten his surroundings in the shock, but snapped to when he heard a gasp to his side.

"H-How... is that even possible? What is that thing? I emptied everything I had into it and it just... got stronger?", a tired-looking green man to his side was kneeling there, awestruck. There were no signs of damage, so he couldn't have joined the fight, but his energy readings were incredibly low. Chances were he'd be even less help than Emmett at this point. Emmett shook his head. "I don't know, but we can't let it go on like this... Even if it's useless, I'm still going to help fight it.", he resolved himself, and began to step forward. The Namekian stopped him, grabbing his wrist. "Wait... I know that I can't help fight it right now... I'd just die too, but I can temporarily raise your fighting strength. Stop for a moment.", he directed Emmett. Emmett sighed and stepped back, letting him do whatever it was he planned on doing... The Namekian reached out and placed his palm on the android's forehead for a few seconds... and then, it was like floodgates he didn't even know he had had been opened... He wasn't sure it'd help that much against this thing, but... he felt MUCH more powerful. Emmett nodded to the Namekian, and gave his thanks before flying off to join the fight.

Matoh

He almost thought he'd breathed his last, but Matoh finally became conscious, looking up at a Namekian as she... healed him? He touched the place that monster's attack had landed, and his armor had been completely destroyed, but there was no sign of damage to his skin... She'd repaired his injuries, and more importantly, he felt a new rush of power surging through him... That trait Saiyans were notorious for... he'd never had the opportunity to feel it before, but now that he had, he couldn't have felt luckier to be one of his people.

With a resolute face, he pushed himself up out of the rubble and assessed the situation... apparently a lot had happened since he'd been nearly killed, and he could feel that thing's spine-chilling levels of power from here... but all the more, how could he turn down such a good fight? He nodded to the Namekian, and rose to his feet, throwing off the remnants of the destroyed armor. "As thanks for your help, I'll get rid of that thing for us...", he said with a cocky grin. "I've got a score to settle... it won't blindside me again.", he turned around to face it as it roared within the crater. "I'll show that thing that you can't beat the same saiyan twice. It'll wish it finished me when it had the chance.", he stated with determination, clenching his fist before flying off to face the monster, leaving Mandolin behind.

ZERO

Whatever thoughts there were left in the monster's mind, they weren't rational. The master computer had lost control of it's body once he'd let the body transform. All it could do was watch from the perspective of the frame as it rampaged. A... miscalculation... he'd let his temper get the best of him after seeing that copycat, and now all the controls were non-functional. Even worse than that, the energy reactor in the body was going haywire... the reactor that was supposed to supply sustained, infinite energy was overreacting, almost melting down... it was in a critical state that the saiyan DNA was taking full advantage of to wreak havoc. Even if he accomplished his goal of eliminating the survivors, the body was either going to go critical and explode, or be unsalvageable once it was through with it's tantrum... Honestly, he felt embarrassed with himself for letting things get out of control that badly... he'd never felt so angry before, so over confident. That must be what it felt like to be a saiyan, right? Perhaps the next body would not include those genes... the power offered was not worth the loss of control in situations like this.... it simply resigned itself to watching the catastrophe unfold as it assessed what went wrong.

Meanwhile, the body was still rampaging. That pink nuisance had began to attack with that pitiful scrap of metal. ZERO hardly noticed as Chika and Suisei destroyed it's armor with powerful cuts, even going so far as to tear into the flesh of it's chest. Crimson flesh bled, leaking even more energy out of the gashes that formed, and it made to grab her, but a blinding flash went off, causing it to flinch and stagger back. Blinded, but still angry, it ascended into the air. If it couldn't see them, fine... it would instead destroy everything around it. It roared, eyes still blinded by the brilliant flash, but it new exactly what it was doing as it reached above it's head and began to summon forth a gigantic purple ball of energy, twice, or even three times the size of the creature itself.

The computer panicked. It desperately tried to call forth functions to cut off the attack, well aware that even if this attack destroyed the survivors like it was programmed to, such an attack could wipe it, and the rest of the planet out too. The situation had gone completely out of hand and the monster was only angrier from having been blinded as it readied to drop an attack that would surely wipe out everybody involved in the situation. However, it's function calls and attempts at overrides were useless. All it could do was sit back and watch in horror as the end approached.

Exe

"Exactly what I was hoping for, a challenge!", the Saiyan experiment cheerfully stated as it dashed for the now-transformed monster, ZERO. Even if it's power outmatched his, he still relished the opportunity to face it. There wasn't a snowball's chance in hell he'd be backing down, even if this thing could crush every last one of them... after all, if a battle didn't have the odds against him, would it really be thrilling at all? He felt nothing but elation as he charged the creature from behind, poised to strike when he was suddenly blinded by a brilliant flash.

"GGHHH!!!", he screamed in irritation as he clawed at his eyes. What idiot had thought such an "attack" would be effective on a monster like that? It'd only make him angrier! And of course, Exe was also pretty unhappy with the "friendly fire". He resolved to tear to bits whatever imbecile had fired off that attack when he was finished dealing with his primary target. Thankfully the blinding wore off somewhat quickly, and he looked up to see the monster readying up an attack... By his estimations, it'd certainly wipe out every one of them and destroy the planet, or at least change a large chunk of it into a hell-scape... Not a great outcome. He reminded himself to deal with whoever had blinded them both when this was all over, and sighed in frustration, looking over in the direction of the group that had gathered to watch the fireworks.

"Looks like waking me up wasn't a completely unlucky gamble for you all then...", he remarked, as he flew between them and the attack as it dropped. He didn't know if even he could withstand taking an attack that powerful, and it wasn't like he was going to sacrifice himself for these rejects, but it was either this or sit and watch as the planet got destroyed. He held out his machine arm to face the attack and looked back at the group, yelling out orders as death descended. "I can take this, but those of you who can need to hit it with everything you've got, Okay? Hold nothing back, or you're all fucked. You, and this entire planet! Got it?"

Last edited:
Morathol watched in equal parts horror and equal parts amazement at the shot he just fired "did...did I do that?" He asked to himself, his vision slowly returning but the purple aura staying with him.

How did he do that? when did he learn that? He wondered, but decided that now was not the best time to be wondering about the details of what was going on. The monster lived. It was severely hurt, but it lived. Once again, the music appeared in morathol's ears. Calming, classical, like a cacophony of musicians telling him what to do, and how to do it.

Then the monster rose, its power raising beyond what he had felt before, rivaling that of Frieza. Its armor was torn, and crimson colored flesh exposed itself from the dark skeleton of this beast. A giant ball of Ki rose above him. Morathol instantly recognized the technique, hearing about it from others of the Frieza force. He gritted his teeth and moved right in front of Zero.

Those words, "Give it all that you have" were all that morathol needed. He didn't understand what was going on, or why this...being could take on such a creature, but he did know that if he did not help stop it there would be nothing left. No him, no Mandoline, no planet, no anything. It was now, or never.

"All right then, tough guy..." Morathol smiled a sinister, unusual smile. "I've been working on something, just for an opportunity like this..." He charged, dark purple Ki flooding his body as he bellowed at the beast.

Putting his hands together, he prepared his attack.

"Total...."

A ball of ki forms in his hands

"Eclipse..." The ball of Ki grows, nearly breaking free of his grasp

"CANON!" Morathol screamed, reaching ahead of him and firing the charged ki in front of him, straight at the ball of death that loomed above them all

Mandolin
Mandolin was relieved when the man woke up and rose. If she didn't know any better, she would swear she could sense even more ki from him than before. He certainly seemed just as confident as well. She couldn't help but admire that confidence, a smile of her own forming as she rose to her feet. It seemed like their foe was sustaining damage, and now he was going berserk. What's more, he was loosing a powerful attack that threatened them all. It was going to take all of them after all, wasn't it? With a nod towards Matoh, she dashed to her allies, landing a few feet to Marathol's right.

"You aren't alone, we're here to help!" Mandolin shouted to him, her ki raising as she charged up her own attack.

Like before, her right arm swelled as the ki within expanded before she threw the arm forward, her left hand gripping her forearm to provide support for the trembling limb. The amount of ki she was pooling into her arm for this technique was actually painful, and she found herself wondering if it was possible to overload her body, or if she may run the risk of burning all of her energy. Her voice came out in a low growl as she called out in effort. Finally, she shouted with intensity as she fired a powerful beam of energy at the large sphere of death falling towards them.

Chika
Chika was pleasantly surprised that the combination attack did actually seem to do some damage. Unfortunately though, it wasn't enough. It seemed like this was it. Her allies were attempting to thwart an attack that was threatening to destroy them all. So far all of the attacks were working at repeling the blast back at Zero. For this to work, they would need more. A lot more. The pink skinned woman looked at the blade in her hand as she extended out her left arm to her side, noting the appearance of the weapon. She found herself wondering if maybe the weapon could attack on its own.

"We're going to have to give this everything we've got if we want this to work. I hope you've got another one of those rays in you." Chika closed her eyes, focusing her ki to prepare herself while also concentrating on the blade her her hands.

This sword was so interesting. There was a lot of power in it, and it definitely did have a will of its own. Maybe they could make a good team. Exhaling slowly, Chika opened her eyes, activating her kai kai technique again to appear behind the group attacking. This was it. Her ki again swelled, channeling into the sword as she called out. Her voice grew louder into a channeling shout of power, her pink ki swirling around the blade to form a larger blade around the physical one.

"Let's end this abomination! Holy Light...!" Chika called out, a priorly unseen authority in her tone as threw her arms toward their foe, prepared to unleash their combination attack at the incoming sphere.

"Hmph. As if I'd give anything less." Coldess mutters at the Saiyan's instructions as she began to fly into the air, looking down at the transformed black creature. A hideous beast, void of emotion. It would be an act of mercy to slay it. Coldess raised a finger, and soon enough, a ball of pink ki began to form above the finger, growing larger and larger as cyan energy is mixed along with it, letting off cold air as if grows.

Now normally, this attack would be enough to kill a planet; but thanks to the seal, this blast is reduced to a mere island.

With a flick of the wrist, she let the ball of energy drop, falling slowly onto the Hybrid

Hearing EXE's commands, Yumi aimed her arms forward as multiple gun-like weaponry revealed themselves from her back. Ranging from machine guns, to grenade launchers, forming a sort of butterfly wings from the robot girl's back.

"Activating Beam Class Ki! Charging!" From the muzzles of the various guns of Yumi, a ball of Ki energy of formed. "FIRING!" All at once, Yumi released the beams towards the Hybrid, aiming to overwhelm it with her numerous beams.

Although diluted, Suisei aided in the formation of the divine Ki by adding in the freezing property of her blade, wanting to make sure that even if the beast survives, it would be as a frozen statue. The pink ki that formed the larger blade mixed with the freezing blue ki of Suisei.

"BIFROST!" Suisei came up with the attack name as she unleashed the amassed ki energy as a large ki beam aimed at the Hybrid!

Exe

Beams and blasts from below rose up, firing into the ball of energy to push it back, but it only began to slow as Exe pushed it back with all his strength, siphoning energy off the ball as he did so. The amount of power packed in this one attack was immense... The amount of energy he had leeched off of it had immediately pushed him into his "super" form, his hair turning white as openings on his arm vented the excess ki... but if he pushed back with his own energy blast right now, it wouldn't be enough, and he'd lose contact with the sphere... he was better right here, shaving off it's ki... but still, despite everything they were throwing at it, it still descended, and was coming awfully close to the ground now. His arm was beginning to overheat from the venting process, and the metal began to glow red, stinging his arm with it's heat as it reached it's limit. How could this not possibly be enough? How strong was that thing?

"D-Damnit!! IS THAT ALL YOU REJECTS HAVE? DO YOU WANT TO DIE THAT BADLY? PUT YOUR... BACK INTO IT!!"

Matoh

Matoh realized what was going on pretty quickly and joined the others on the ground, firing off his own wave of ki to join the others. He wouldn't be the only one standing to the side doing nothing, and he he had some payback to give this monster. Anger and a desire for revenge filled him as he put all he had into the attack, a blue wave of ki firing off in an intense stream from one hand as he poured all of his energy into the attack... but yet, it continued to descend. The man holding back the brunt of the blast was just a couple dozen feet in front of them, and he could feel the heat and power radiating off the attack... he'd be lying if he said he wasn't afraid of it, but there was no option to turn back now... he had to give everything he had, or they were all finished!

Emmett

Emmett had arrived just in time for the end, it looked like this was it... what could he do to help, even with increased strength? His attacks weren't as strong as the others, and he'd failed to even face that thing and scratch it when it wasn't even close to this strong... He grit his teeth and quickly considered his options as death descended ever closer. Maybe... He studied the only one among them physically touching the attack. Maybe he could put himself between the attack and the others too? He analyzed the properties of the man's arm, and flew up to his side. He just needed a sample...

He reached out and scraped his cheek, just enough to draw blood onto his fingertip, which he then put into his mouth. The man of course protested. "What the hell do you think you're doing?", he asked in confusion, but Emmett ignored him as he rapidly analyzed the blood sample. Of course, the arm was artificial, but there was code to produce a similar function within the small nanomachines contained within his blood stream. There was a chance the ability wouldn't mesh well with him, and would cause him to overload, but it was a chance he'd have to take if it meant helping save the others.

He extended both arms to his sides and duplicated the ability on both. It might burn him up, but they needed twice the venting. There was no chance they'd be able to stop this attack otherwise. A black, circuit-like metallic coating travelled up from his fingertips, all the way to his elbows, and he grit his teeth as he placed his hands on the massive ball of ki. It burned... it really burned... but he kept his hands firmly on the surface of the ball. The "circuits" on his arm glowed bright pink and flooded out bright light. His hands shook as the energy overtook him, and he put absolutely everything he had into pushing back. His hair erupted a brilliant whitish-pink color as it flowed behind him unbeknownst to him, copying the "false super" that the other man had as an innate ability.

The orb seemed to finally stop. It was dangerously close to the ground, and the others were barely ten feet behind the two of them as they pushed on the orb. Was this really what it took to just stop this thing? He couldn't keep it up forever, there was no way they could ever hope to push it back, could they? Well, even if it was impossible, he wasn't going to give up now. He'd just keep pushing until he burned up too!

ZERO

The monster had added a mouth wave to it's ball, pushing it ever faster towards the oblivion this planet was doomed to meet. It was hard to say whether the creature was satisfied with the outcome, or simply incapable of having any feelings about it... whatever the case, the ball inched ever closer to the planet before it seemed to stop. The monster growled in dissatisfaction, and began to prepare to add an even bigger burst of energy to the ball it'd already thrown down, when it was blindsided by an attack from somewhere else. All it's energy had been focused on pushing the death ball down to earth, so it couldn't counter when it was struck with a freezing attack on two fronts. The stream of ki from it's mouth ceased as it was overwhelmed with Ice.

Sangen saw this and spoke to the group below the ball telepathically. "It's been caught off guard! Push back with everything you've got right now while you have the chance!", he instructed the group.

Exe took a deep breath and nodded to himself. "You all are so lucky...", he spoke under his breath, before looking to Emmett. "On three, we punch it with everything we've got! You miss the timing and this thing will fall on all of us!", he warned, before counting loud enough the people behind him could hear.

One.

Two!

THREE!!!

Exe and Emmett simultaneously drew their fists back and punched with all the energy laced into the arms they were using to siphon off Ki. Exe's arm made contact with the ball at the same time as Emmett's fists, and his arm completely came apart from the force of the attack, the explosion throwing him to the ground as shards of metal and circuitry came flying apart from what was left of his augmentation, the metal arm destroyed from the bicep down. Emmett didn't fare any better with his inferior copies, both arms came apart like cheap children's building toys as they erupted, sending him to the feet of the group as well, once again "dis-armed" as the group feeding ki into the attack put everything they had into the attack.

Finally, The ball was sent on a reverse course, and rapidly at that. The monster, ZERO had not time to recover from the freezing attack in time to stop his own attack from returning to him. The creature's eyes widened as death approached, only breaking some of the ice before the attack engulfed him, and pushed them both out of the atmosphere before Erupting brilliantly as a massive purple flash in the sky... it seemed they'd won. There was no sign of the creature's ki anymore, it'd been erased by it's own attack...

Matoh

The Saiyan lowered his shaking arm once the threat was gone and looked over to the Namekian that had healed him with a giant grin. "See? Can't beat me twice... It didn't have a ghost of a chance once I'd gotten back on my feet.", he bragged, before letting out his held breath and falling to his knees. If that attack had required even an ounce more of energy from him, he wouldn't have been able to give it. He felt completely and utterly tired as he hung his head and closed his eyes.

Emmett

Emmett watched as the ball erupted in the sky before looking up at the people who'd been helping push it back from behind him. He was at Chika's feet now, lying on his back. Probably not all that gentlemanly a place to be, but such thoughts didn't cross his mind as he looked up at her and chuckled. "We've got to stop meeting like this.", he laughed weakly, raising up what was left of his arms to show that he was in a similar predicament to when she'd saved him before. To illustrate his point, more of the circuit-like material that comprised his "stumps" fell off like brittle charcoal. Thankfully he wouldn't be bleeding out... he just had to wait for his energy to stabilize before he healed himself like before.

Last edited:
Morathols eyes widened as the death ball continued to fall, their beams doing naught to push it back.

"Gah! What are you!?" He asked, the classical music filling his ears more as his hair changed to a stint black with white spots, akin to the night sky. He could no longer see the battlefield, but he could feel the intense ki radiating from the beast that floated before them.

A single voice broke through the music, telling him to step it up while the monster was distracted. Rearing back, morathol put all of his energy into the Total Eclipse Canon beam in front of him, forcing it to grow in size and become less controlled.

It seemed to do the trick, as everyone followed suit and pushed the giant death ball back at the monster. As it exploded, morathol was sent straight into the ground below him as the bomb flashed the monster away.

As he picked himself up, morathols vision slowly returned as he cooled down from battle. Seeing the crew gather round, he dusted himself off and crossed his arms.

"Alright, everyone sound off. Who's not dead?" He asked, looking toward where Zero would have been. He held his hand to his head and shook it.

"Also...where are we?" He asked out loud.

Also also....what just happened to him? Morathol wondered. The vision going dark, the music, the ki sensing.....he'd never experienced anything like it.

"I don't suppose this place gives tours eh?" Morathol asked out loud but primarily to himself.

Chika
With the disgusting ki signature vanishes, Chika slowly descended until her pointed boots touched the ground. She sighed softly, a slow and steady exhale escaping her lips before she looked to the sword in her hand, then the now unarmed young man below her. She was momentarily glad that she wore the leggings beneath her dress. Her brow raised when he made a joking comment about meeting like this, considering his near up-skirt vantage point.

The pink skinned woman crouched down so she was closer to his face, holding the blade safely across her knees, glancing down at the injured man.

"I'm sure there are much better circumstances to meet under, young man. For now, just rest easy. I need to check on everyone." Chika spoke softly, offering him a polite smile before rising, moving over to speak with some of the others.

In particular, one of the men was being fairly loud, but at least he seemed concerned about whether or not people were okay.

"I think we're all still alive and mostly conscious. We need to make sure, though." Chika replied, pausing to contemplate on what else he said.

"I'm almost certain this is Earth. I think I've been here a few times. More specifically, it just looks like a wasteland. As for tours, I would expect not."

Chika moved about, checking in on everyone to observe their wounds and ki levels. This battle, while short, was intense and draining for all of them. Both of the Namekians were severely drained of ki, one of the saiyans was nearly dead, some of the...synthetic lifeforms were quite damaged. Her lips formed a frown as she looked over at the more aggressive members of their supposed crew.

One of them in particular exhibited a bad attitude. In fact, he sounded almost as antagonistic as the foe they just defeated. Something told her that they wouldn't get along. Choosing not to bother with him if she could avoid it, she went to check on the unconscious feminine Namekian. Her energy was quite depleted. She would recover, though.

"At any rate, we're going to need to find some kind of civilization. We can learn more there."

--Suisei Nagare || Yumi MAM-KABCU || Coldess Freis--
Interaction: @Flame @The Dapper Mog @88 Fingers Edward

"D...Did that do it?" Suisei weakly asked, the glow on her blade weakening and dimming. She might've exerted too much all too soon, she's feeling a bit weaker. I guess she's not going to be able to manifest her body really soon. "Suisei Nagare--The Sword, still intact!" Suisei tried to move herself to be raised for Morathol.

"Unit Yumi, all functional." The blonde robot approached Morathol, fingertips smoking like gun barrels. Actually, it's more like her entire body's on fire with all the smoke seeping out of it. "I recommend staying away from me as my current temperature levels are far too dangerous for any living being."

"Yes, yes, quite the display of strength there, monkey. You performed adequately." Coldess floated down besides Matoh, "Though compared to the other combatants...You barely contributed." She let out a smug grin, tail wagging and slithering like a snake--out of everyone, Coldess DEFINITELY stuck out like a sore thumb. "You there, pink alien." The alien empress turned to the Kai, "I assume you're familiar with this planet? Then I advise you lead the way."