Dragon ball: Aries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there were ton of time manipulation during the original z timeline. Including Bardock who time traveled to before the saiyans to fight Chill and so he discovered his super saiyan form. Bardock also arguably time traveled mentally before his death to a time when Kakarot his son was a adult and was presumably fighting Frieza.
More referring to the continuity outside of the movies :P The Bardock thing... Varies, tbh when it comes to it being considered canon.

More referring to the continuity outside of the movies :P The Bardock thing... Varies, tbh when it comes to it being considered canon.
Well regardless, Bardock is known to have time traveled one way or another.

Well regardless, Bardock is known to have time traveled one way or another.
Time traveling is not a foreign concept in the dragonball Z timeline, the point being is that the focus on it is not currently there :P (Time manipulation is a whole nother can of worms)

Time traveling is not a foreign concept in the dragonball Z timeline, the point being is that the focus on it is not currently there :P (Time manipulation is a whole nother can of worms)
Well yeah, i just wanted to inform you Trunks wasn't the first one to use time.

Well yeah, i just wanted to inform you Trunks wasn't the first one to use time.
First one in terms of release date, Bardock was released 20 or so years after the original anime episode that Trunks debuted in.

No, there were ton of time manipulation during the original z timeline. Including Bardock who time traveled to before the saiyans to fight Chill and so he discovered his super saiyan form. Bardock also arguably time traveled mentally before his death to a time when Kakarot his son was a adult and was presumably fighting Frieza.

Well physically time traveling is a galatic law stated by beerus. And you reminded me something, I was planning on doing a list of forbidden actions which any gods can take advantage of it.

I'll probably make a suggestion board, and list of sagas that I'll be coming up with. Someone can help me with the planets, and the universe, and also get more people for this tournament.

Timeline speaking, i'd say Bardock was first.
Granted, it was based off the plot of Dragonball: Heroes, and to be honest... It was an isolated instance. I mean who knew Frieza had some secret one time use time traveling plot device buried somewhere inside his death ball.

Reactions: Kame
Granted, it was based off the plot of Dragonball: Heroes, and to be honest... It was an isolated instance. I mean who knew Frieza had some secret one time use time traveling plot device buried somewhere inside his death ball.
I was more or less talking about the moment when Bardock knew goku would defeat Frieza. I do believe it was the moment right before he charged in or right after he charged in through the horde.

I was more or less talking about the moment when Bardock knew goku would defeat Frieza. I do believe it was the moment right before he charged in or right after he charged in through the horde.
>.> That's future vision, not time travel. There's a bit of a difference between the two to say the least.

>.> That's future vision, not time travel. There's a bit of a difference between the two to say the least.
Well i'm not talking about ''time travel'' specifically i'm more or less talking about time as a whole here, and i did say previously that it was more of a mental state than anything so technically vision.

Well i'm not talking about ''time travel'' specifically i'm more or less talking about time as a whole here, and i did say previously that it was more of a mental state than anything so technically vision.
The topic's kiiinda shifting. Originally it was time manipulation, the altering of time and space itself, then it kinda shifted to instances of time travel, then it sorta went onto future vision. In short, the whole time travel thing was first touched upon (in terms of real time release) with Trunks. The whole sorta deal with future vision, time manipulation and what have you occurred later in the movies, games, etc.

The topic's kiiinda shifting. Originally it was time manipulation, the altering of time and space itself, then it kinda shifted to instances of time travel, then it sorta went onto future vision. In short, the whole time travel thing was first touched upon (in terms of real time release) with Trunks. The whole sorta deal with future vision, time manipulation and what have you occurred later in the movies, games, etc.
Well i agree, but, i originally wasn't talking about RL release, i was talking about plot timeline. So, 710 - 850 yada yada.. I think planet vegeta was in the 700 timeline... i don't remember but still.

Well i agree, but, i originally wasn't talking about RL release, i was talking about plot timeline. So, 710 - 850 yada yada.. I think planet vegeta was in the 700 timeline... i don't remember but still.
Egh, personally I was. In short, the focus, wasn't really on time travel stuff minus the android sega in the Z series (discounting the movies), so it is more or less an element that should be tackled at a later point in time.

Whoops, I realized we spammed up the thread a bit, but yeah, I suppose?

well there's 6 of us here so far, that's a pretty good amount imo, how many people do you want?

Reactions: HangeZoe
Erm >.< well, this is an interest check but oh well, like I said, I guess we'll see.

That moment when ALL IS LOST ALREADY! #WhenTheDespairHits

5127242.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.