Dragon ball: Aries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm farelly new to this website and how it works can one of you guys post the rp into one of the roleplay threads?

Since I'm farelly new to this website and how it works can one of you guys post the rp into one of the roleplay threads?
Well, Iunno if I can do it right, but I guess I can give pointers if you'd like >.<

Reactions: Kame and HangeZoe
Well it'd be best if you or your co-gm (whoever that ended up being of all of us xD) do it since iirc only the one who made it can edit the details like the rules and stuff like that (i think, only made one roleplay here myself and it was a long time ago now, and it unfortunately died rather quickly)

Reactions: HangeZoe
room for another?

Anything works is fine.
Alright, er... We better start a PM so we can at least work out the details, like what the signups should be like (if there are gonna be any), how the first post should look, etc >.<

Alright, er... We better start a PM so we can at least work out the details, like what the signups should be like (if there are gonna be any), how the first post should look, etc >.<

Well i just posted, and made a note expecting some changes.

Well i just posted, and made a note expecting some changes.
Oh! Alright >.< erm, can you send a link? Iunno if I'm subscribed to the right threads to spot it.

Perhaps it would be prudent to make it so that only dragonball appropriate characters may be used, and dragonball looking character images as well. Just to keep with the DB theme.

Perhaps it would be prudent to make it so that only dragonball appropriate characters may be used, and dragonball looking character images as well. Just to keep with the DB theme.

Well I'm not a character designer or anything even though its my dream so I can't really have that around, however others can do it if they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.