Dragon ball: Aries

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HangeZoe

b756e9ee-d974-4d1f-92df-25155fa27ea4.png
On the turning of the Age 1900, the government of Earth announced a peace conference, where the contracts would be renewed. And, every century since, the same conference was held.

The next conference is due soon. Each year, to commemorate the renewal of the contract, a tournament is held during the weeks of the conference - the best fighters from each of the involved planets, plus any of those who wish to try their hand in the fray. Always fun, exciting and dramatic, and this year should be no different.
In Age 1800, the people of Earth were thrown into galactic drama, a galactic war that spanned more than half a decade. When the dust had settled, each faction - Earth, the Saiyan Solar Empire and the World Trade Organisation - agreed to amicable peace, and each empire kept to their word. They established trading deals and clearly outlined expansion limits, and there was peace in the galaxy.

Note: I need an extra gm that has dragon ball knowledge, none of the canon characters exist but they can be mentioned.

This is a detailed and long term roleplay, questions feel free to contact me. if you're interested comment "Prince"

Hmm, I can attempt to GM if you'd like? x.x but I suppose I'll function as a backup if no-one else volunteers. Anyways, I suppose I'm in, though I probably won't go as far as playing a Prince of Saiyans or something yet.

Hmm, I can attempt to GM if you'd like? x.x but I suppose I'll function as a backup if no-one else volunteers. Anyways, I suppose I'm in, though I probably won't go as far as playing a Prince of Saiyans or something yet.

Yay you got the job, and we'll see if you're prince worthy.

Don't know how well I'd do as a gm but I have pretty good dragon ball knowledge (except for Super anyway, haven't seen much of that because it's not dubbed and I hate the japanese voices) and I have several dragon ball OCs I've been dying to use :3

Oh! Yeah, not knowledgeable in Super either, and I'm not really up to par with the Dragonball Game franchise, but other than that, I'm good to go >.<

Don't know how well I'd do as a gm but I have pretty good dragon ball knowledge (except for Super anyway, haven't seen much of that because it's not dubbed and I hate the japanese voices) and I have several dragon ball OCs I've been dying to use :3

Alright bring some friends in if you don't mind. sorry for the late reply

hm... there's only one person I know of here that I know likes dbz
@Kōsaki would you be interested in this?

tumblr_m6nwrgvfuY1qc3udso1_500.gif

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! lmao hell yeah i'll join! :D

I need an extra gm that has dragon ball knowledge
Do you mean that you don't have knowledge or are you saying you need someone that has more knowledge? I understand that york already got the position but i just wanted to ask the question.

I've got a lot of knowledge on Dragonball and some GM exp on RolePlay gateway site if you need backup I'm game!

Do you mean that you don't have knowledge or are you saying you need someone that has more knowledge? I understand that york already got the position but i just wanted to ask the question.

I have enough of dbz knowledge its just that i need help with maintenance and maintaining the roleplay, also adding in lore and stuff. since the rp starts off in the tournament may end up being a tag team, but more people is needed for that.

One person can help with the lore and the other to help me keep the rp flowing so more people with get attracted to it.

Reactions: Kame
I've got a lot of knowledge on Dragonball and some GM exp on RolePlay gateway site if you need backup I'm game!
Well i have to that wants to help out.

At the end of the day we're all roleplaying. if you want you can invite your friends we'll just use the dbz wiki for most of the stuff, and then make shit up along the way.

Well i have two that wants to help out.

At the end of the day we're all roleplaying. if you want you can invite your friends we'll just use the dbz wiki for most of the stuff, and then make shit up along the way.

I would be more than happy to GM, I personally have a stupid vast knowledge of the DB(expansive) universe and love the entirety of it. That and I'm a damn fine writer if I say so myself. I also keep up with Super and hope to one day own all the box sets.

I would be more than happy to GM, I personally have a stupid vast knowledge of the DB(expansive) universe and love the entirety of it. That and I'm a damn fine writer if I say so myself. I also keep up with Super and hope to one day own all the box sets.

Cool, soon enough when more people come I'll have it up soon.

Will there be time manipulation talk in this rp? Because after all dbz sure loves talking about their timelines and sagas.

Will there be time manipulation talk in this rp? Because after all dbz sure loves talking about their timelines and sagas.

Further along the line we'll talk about it. Right now the tournament saga is the main focus.

>.< Hmm, in the main series (well, excluding Super), the only thing close to that was Trunks's time machine, so I suppose that's something we'd have to wait a while on.

>.< Hmm, in the main series (well, excluding Super), the only thing close to that was Trunks's time machine, so I suppose that's something we'd have to wait a while on.
No, there were ton of time manipulation during the original z timeline. Including Bardock who time traveled to before the saiyans to fight Chill and so he discovered his super saiyan form. Bardock also arguably time traveled mentally before his death to a time when Kakarot his son was a adult and was presumably fighting Frieza.

Status
Not open for further replies.