Dragon Age: The Sixth Blight OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unfortunately in the same boat, as Mavera is more of an observer right now unless someone specifically drags her in.

From the looks of things then, unless there's someone else that's planning on posting, I think a majority of us are waiting for the wardens response ^-^

Same, I'm await the Wardens word.

Warden fanboy over here!

While normally Jerus would have a witty reply to Dan, it makes sense contextually for the Warden to stop him before it leaves his mouth.

Shame to hear. Honestly even though their are several post, we haven't moved far.

Speaking of posting, I think I wont post till Ace does ^-^

That's fair. If I can catch up and insert myself without it being forced, then great. If not, I'll be disappointed but I'll live.

P.S. Soraka is God; got my first penta with her (before they reworked her, and took away her ability to self-heal + self-infuse). [/geek]

That's fair. If I can catch up and insert myself without it being forced, then great. If not, I'll be disappointed but I'll live.

P.S. Soraka is God; got my first penta with her (before they reworked her, and took away her ability to self-heal + self-infuse). [/geek]
I think its worth a shot, and depending on what king of person your character is, maybe I can have mine help you enter the story? Just an offer ^-^

I only started this season but she's the first one I got an M7 on, and I got my adc's a few penta because of me and carried games XD (All while cussing at them irl cause of how many times they ran out of my healing range XDD)

I think its worth a shot, and depending on what king of person your character is, maybe I can have mine help you enter the story? Just an offer ^-^

I only started this season but she's the first one I got an M7 on, and I got my adc's a few penta because of me and carried games XD (All while cussing at them irl cause of how many times they ran out of my healing range XDD)

That's appreciated, thank you. :)

I've been playing since Season 2, I believe. I previously got to Gold in only two weeks, buuuut only because I wanted the Victorious Morgana skin. >__> Haven't bothered with Ranked since.
I definitely have pentas on Soraka, Katarina, Akali, Morgana, Cass, Talon, MF, and possibly Annie, Tristanna, Garen, or Wukong (regular picks previously but I can't recall that far back). Quadras on Amumu and Singed recently; yelled at my teammate for taking the penta both times. And don't worry, I get that feel; "LET ME F***ING HEAL YOU" is yelled at least once anytime I play a healer.
Are you on the NA server? If so, be mah new buddeh. <3 XD

That's appreciated, thank you. :)

I've been playing since Season 2, I believe. I previously got to Gold in only two weeks, buuuut only because I wanted the Victorious Morgana skin. >__> Haven't bothered with Ranked since.
I definitely have pentas on Soraka, Katarina, Akali, Morgana, Cass, Talon, MF, and possibly Annie, Tristanna, Garen, or Wukong (regular picks previously but I can't recall that far back). Quadras on Amumu and Singed recently; yelled at my teammate for taking the penta both times. And don't worry, I get that feel; "LET ME F***ING HEAL YOU" is yelled at least once anytime I play a healer.
Are you on the NA server? If so, be mah new buddeh. <3 XD
My character is a bit of an oddball but I'll see how he can help you out once you submit your charrie~

And I'm a sup main. I've only gotten one Penta in my life and that's as Lethality MF XD Highest Mastery point is Soraka then their is Rakan, freaken love rakan. So much cc and engage its beautiful~ And Ya I am, I don't play ranked though, at least not often so I'm still unranked. Just don't feel like going through the stress of getting ranks, I'm a causal player for the most part (a casual player whos been on a slight losing streak)

That feeling nobody likes Azir . . . .

That feeling nobody likes Azir . . . .
Azir is complicated, I love his character design but bah, I can never win with him.

Also @AceSorcerer no real rush or anything, but just letting ya know we are simply waiting for ya post. Not trying to be pushy, but I noticed notifications don't always seem to work unless tagged, so ya just letting ya know

• Thank You
Reactions: Brother Gabriel
Azir is complicated, I love his character design but bah, I can never win with him.

Also @AceSorcerer no real rush or anything, but just letting ya know we are simply waiting for ya post. Not trying to be pushy, but I noticed notifications don't always seem to work unless tagged, so ya just letting ya know
Been busy with class, but will get a post up soon.

@MelodicInferno why does your character wanna manipulate Zephyr ;-; what did the confused man do! XD Not...not that he would fall for lies or honey words, hes not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat gullible.....okay he might be that gullible XD

XD she just liked the idea of manipulating him to be honest. To her it seemed like it would be good fun until he grew boring.

XD she just liked the idea of manipulating him to be honest. To her it seemed like it would be good fun until he grew boring.
Tbh I think it would be interesting all in all XD He's....He's too gullible for his own good u-u I'd find it entertaining to someone trying to manipulate him

I mean we could try for it a bit later if you're still interested. She's just a little turned off by how... eager? Willing? He is to be a Warden when. Well. She obviously isn't on board.

I mean we could try for it a bit later if you're still interested. She's just a little turned off by how... eager? Willing? He is to be a Warden when. Well. She obviously isn't on board.
Oh he isn't eager XD He's forcing himself to say he wants to join, if Maple had been with him well pretty sure he would be off somewhere poking at some mushrooms and debating if they are edible or not with either a spirit or something in his head u-u He just doenst have much choice all in all, only reason hes daring to talk in front of these people is due to lack of choice.

That being said, all in all I would be open to it. Since it does sound like it could be fun~

Quick thought: Should we make a discord for OOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.