Not open for further replies.
So I was thinking either this dagger:
c7d46bf2-5d2d-4e4d-9640-f147752e7fd4.jpg

Or this dagger:
a10bb87c-c99c-4c5c-b547-bcc113245f8c.jpg

for Jerus. Which do you guys think?

^Seconded.

Reactions: Zarkun
Got my first post out, pretty long I know ^^; I swear they will get shorter, my starter post are often like that

i posted.

Question: Do we get to travel to the deep roads?

Will have a post up today/tomorrow, friends.

Is there a posting order that we should be following? Or do we post whenever after our character has been interacted with, or after several people have already posted

I don't know why this stopped sending me notifications, but I'm back on the forums.

Hey misty! I think you can still sign since Ace said you could before.

Also, did you check that your following this thread? If your not, maybe that's why

Hey misty! I think you can still sign since Ace said you could before.

Also, did you check that your following this thread? If your not, maybe that's why

Indeed; Ace previously informed me that I could still join, and I've assumed that still holds.
I'm set to watching/following multiple threads, but none of them are appearing in my notifications -- I found it odd that there were no new messages anywhere, so I've been manually viewing them periodically. Perhaps I should inquire to an admin?

@Kitti , everything alright?

Oh, hell, sorry.
I had this thread on watch and forgot to double check that it was actually watching properly.
I'll get on it asap.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Oh, hell, sorry.
I had this thread on watch and forgot to double check that it was actually watching properly.
I'll get on it asap.
Sounds good- just wanted to make sure everyone had posted before moving us forward.

Reactions: Kitti
How long do we have to wait to post again? Cuz Dan has a few words to share with Jesur. lol

I'll be posting tonight, just need to finish up a few things

How long do we have to wait to post again? Cuz Dan has a few words to share with Jesur. lol
With a group this size? Two or three people.

Given that we're 15 posts into the RP, I have yet to transcribe my BIO from my notebook, and I can't seem to focus for more than five minutes... as much as I hate to say it, perhaps move forward without me? I've had, on average, 3-4 hours sleep/night (some nights without any at all) for the past two weeks. Apologies for the inconvenience, but I appreciate the patience you were giving me.

Given that we're 15 posts into the RP, I have yet to transcribe my BIO from my notebook, and I can't seem to focus for more than five minutes... as much as I hate to say it, perhaps move forward without me? I've had, on average, 3-4 hours sleep/night (some nights without any at all) for the past two weeks. Apologies for the inconvenience, but I appreciate the patience you were giving me.
Shame to hear. Honestly even though their are several post, we haven't moved far.

Speaking of posting, I think I wont post till Ace does ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.