Dragon Age: The Sixth Blight OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there is a post! If I've misinterpreted anything, I will gladly fix it @AceSorcerer.

And there is a post! If I've misinterpreted anything, I will gladly fix it @AceSorcerer.
The only thing would be that they all arrived as a group, but it's easy to state they arrived in the wagon with you.

Otherwise, a great first post!

Are we all heading to the Brecillian Forest?

• Thank You
Reactions: Brother Gabriel
Oh, they're going to the Brecilian Forest? That'll be fun

I know it says closed sign ups. But if anyone drops out or if you are accepting again, could you tag me? Been wanting to do a Dragon Age RP ^-^

I know it says closed sign ups. But if anyone drops out or if you are accepting again, could you tag me? Been wanting to do a Dragon Age RP ^-^
If you'll PM me a character, I'll see if we can squeeze you in now. If I can't, I'll certainly keep you on tap.

If you'll PM me a character, I'll see if we can squeeze you in now. If I can't, I'll certainly keep you on tap.
Really? Cools~ I need to read up on everyone character so I don't end up making a copy of someone elses u-u But atm I'm thinking about a mage type, not sure what race yet ^-^

I'll post to tonight.

Should I just sat I arrived on the wagon? Lol. We're entering a battle? I'm assuming I can't auto kill a random darkspawn

Same, I'm thinking on how should I enter with you guys?

We're all on the wagon I guess, so...I don't know, maybe someone should actually make sure it leaves before running into the forest XD

I'll be getting a post out later today~ Really excited to do this Rp~

Status
Not open for further replies.