Doctor? Doctor Who? RP

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
He took out his sonic soldering iron, "Well the people here have quite a knack for doing tricks of light." He pointed it around and the purple light on the end of it whirred and he pointed it over a spot of land and then stepped on where he pointed, "Quick next to me." Once she came over he took her hand, "Don't let go." and then started to walk up invisible steps, "The people here have a keen sense of vision and well quite a deep knowledge in quantum physics. They have learned how to make things invisible." He reached the top and looked at her, "It's a moving walkway so watch your step." Still holding her hand he walked slowly onto the walking and sure enough he started to move.

Meg's eyes were wide as she stepped behind Benedict. It made her brain hurt that she couldn't see what was there now. "How?" She said softly. She stepped onto the walkway behind him, holding on tight to his hand. "This is amazing!" She looked up at him again then turned to take in their view. "So what when we figure out who's attacking?"

"Well we are going to see the council to ask. Once we know that we can help them and then we can take you home." They stopped moving, "Alright we are here." They didn't seem any closer to the mirrored city.

Megan nodded at his explination. She wanted to ask him about other places. She didn't want to think about going back home. And then they stopped moving. "We're here...?" She looked around with a frown on her face. "What do you mean we're here, it's far off..." She looked to him.

He smiled, "Did I not say they have a knack with light? However, it is time to jump." He looked in what was down, "Now this may seem a little bit scary but. Onto glory!" He jumped what was off the edge and he disappeared within one second of falling downward. She was left alone then.

She kept her brows furrowed as he spoke nonsense to her. She didn't understand. And what did he mean by jump. But before she could say anything, he was gone. "Wain, what? WHAT?! Benedict!" She stared wide eyed down to where he'd disappeared. "Oh... shit..." She mumbled. She looked around, realizing there was nothing to do now, but follow him.
She groaned and closed her eyes Then she took what she guessed could be her last breath an jumped. She wanted to be cool and have a nice fall to her death, but she couldn't help the screams.

She only fell what seemed like five feet and she was caught by someone, when she opened her eyes it was Benedict.

"It only looks far away. They manipulate the light in a very clever way with lots of opaque walls and mirrors to make it look far away when really it's just a eight foot drop down." The room around them was a small open roofed box with a door on the end. Everything was completely made out of mirrors. "Welcome to the Mirrored City! So the council is just beyond that door. Any questions or things you need to know ask them now because once we get in there it won't be the best time of all times."

It seemed a little hard to open her eyes after what she'd imagined. But she opened them and found herself staring at him. She groaned and dropped out of his arms. Then she hit his shoulder, "Don't do that to me!" She scolded. "I almost stayed up there and I would have waited there for you too." She shook her head and sighed.
Then she took a look around. It's like it couldn't get anymore beautiful. She really couldn't think of any questions. "How about I just stand behind you and keep my mouth shut? Hmm?" She looked at him with her brows raised.

"Well. I guess that will work." He then opened the door and walked in, he was standing in the middle of a circular room and left the door open for her to follow. There was elevated stands along the circumference that were filled with people identical to the soldier on Earth but these ones weren't armed and were dressed in robes. "Hello! I heard you were forcing my hand to help you with some problem."

A voice came from above the rest, it came from a balcony and the leader of them spoke. "Yes, sorry, it was the only way to grab your attention. You see Rhadel. We have been attacked by unidentified creature, it has wreaked havoc among our people. It broke into the lower levels of our city and has killed anyone who came near it. I-"

"Why haven't you just killed it then? Your people have all kinds of weaponry you could easily kill it from far away."

"Well... Er.. The thing is Rhadel... It asked to... Speak to you." He stumbled upon words.

"Take me to it then."

An door opened on the opposite side of the room. "Take the elevator down... You will be able to find it."

"Alright." He grabbed Megans hand and walked into the elevator, hitting the button it started to move down. "Now I don't trust these... People. So I'm not sure if they are telling the whole truth so before we go down there is there anything, anything at all that you wish to know because I know it all and before you or I possibly die I want to repay you for coming with me."

Inside the room, Megan's jaw dropped at the incredible view. There were so many of those things. A whole other race and nobody back home would believe it. She paid no attention while Benedict spoke to one of them, She was busy staring at the creatures.

Herattention snapped back to Benedict when she heard the thing call him Rhadel. She furrowed her brows and started listening. So an even scarier thing, she assumed wanted to speak with him. Megan let him lead her into an elevator and she put her hands on her hips, watching him. "Who are you?" She asked. "How the hell are we on another planet? Your magical car is imposible, how...?" She raised her brows at him. "What... are you?"

"My birth name is Rhadel, I go by Benedict, I have a time machine that can travel through space and time and that looks like a car. How well it's a very complicated science that has to do with substances, math and all sorts of things I can't get into. I am a Time lord an Ancient race given their name because they mastered the ability to move through time. We almost all died in this great war. Anything else?"

She stared at him. "What, so the magic car travels through time too?" She scoffed and looked at the wall. "And you're not human... You look so human," She looked to him again. "You're a magical time traveling alien?" She paused to take it in then shrugged. "I really do not know what else to ask you... are we going to die or something? Is this my last chance to ask you anything?" She was surprised how un-fazed she was as she asked if she was going to die. She was so close to dying already today.

"Well... Maybe. Want to find out?" He clicked the button and the elevator opened and there was an entrance to a dark room. He walked out and began to say, "Hello? Is anyone h-" before he was interrupted by a purple bolt of lighting struck him from the wall.

He fell to the ground and what seemed to be snakes made out of electricity came from the floor. Four of them began surrounding his wrists and ankles. Waking up out of the daze of the lightning bolt he tried to grab his soldering iron but the effort was wasted.

He spoke with a raspy voice, "Grab the soldering iron at my hip, press the first button on the top and point it at the snakes!" He cried out as the snakes began to attach themselves to wall and pull on his limbs.

Megan jumped when she heard the loud noise and she covered her head in her best attempt of protecting herself. All of a sudden, Benedict was pinned to the ground, unable to move and Megan was confused. "Are those snakes?" She looked closer and saw electricity running through them.
She wasn't afraid of snakes anyway, she just wondered what they were doing on another planet. She crouched and looked for the soldering iron. As soon as she found it she stepped back and pressed the button, pointing it at the snakes. She didn't know what it could do, but she trusted benedict had a plan. Soon the snakes started twitching away from Benedict.

Benedict stood up and rubbed her wrists, "Ah thanks." He turned and smiled at her, "That could have gone worse. However the disturbing this is that the lightning serpents are robots that belong to the Iquis which means they must have planned this or something which also provides that they planned to trap me or kill me so they could. They could... They could what? I don't understand what am I stopping them from doing?" He looked at her. "Any idea?"

Megan didn't know much about said 'Iquis' so she didn't know how to answer him. She imagined this man was capable of so much, seeing as to how desperately they wanted him captured. So she took a guess. "Take... over the world?" She said. Then she remembered they were on another planet. "Universe..." She corrected herself. "I imagine there are other planets with life..."

"The world... Other... Planet... YES!" He kissed the top of her head, "We need to get back to the car! Now one question should we go out and try and face whatever we meet in the city or should I try to summon the car here. They are both dangerous, things can go wrong if I make one mis calculation with summoning the car. I need your instinctual opinion on this because well I don't have one and my logic is failing me because it's hard to reason between the two."

Megan laughed and blinked when he kissed her then she tilted her head at him. Other planet? He obviously knew what was going on now, she had no idea. And what about thisescape plan? "Well, I can't make that decision for you, unless I knew exactly what the risks were..." She said. "Honestly, bringing the car here sounds a whole lot easier, but I dont really know what could go wrong with it..." She shrugged.

"Car it is then!" He took out his sonic soldering iron and pointed it on the floor pressing the button making the purple light flare. His eyes seemed to glow, his hands started to shake and then the car was there, "Perfect!" His eyes were still glowing as he walked in and he started flipping lots of switches at the console and then he ran to the doors, opened them and there was the burned wreckage of New York. "Ah."

Megan jumped into the car and found somehting to hold onto. She wasn't sure where they were going now, but she trusted him. She ran out ofter him and the view made her heart sink. "Bu... the..." She looked up to him in confusion. "What happened?!" She ran out to a different spot to get a better view.