Doctor? Doctor Who? RP

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
"Right right right. Time Machine... Alright. Back in the car. This is... What will happen if we fail." He ran back in, "It's a good thing we have a time machine." He began to start hitting switches again.

( I have a date, going to see Iron Man 3 so I'll be gone for a couple hours. )

She looked at him incredulous and ran bak inside."What?! This is the future?" She groaned and went to hit him. "Stop scaring me! You need to explain stuff!" She groaned and covered her face. "How... will we prevent this?" She asked.

(Ooh, have fun :D)

"Well it was technically thirty minutes ago when we first went into the car. That means we will have to go into the space ship twenty-nine minutes earlier." He looked at the door his eyes were still glowing and now what seemed to be orange specks of dust began floating in the air coming from his eyes. "Now I have no idea how we are going to take down the ship, I think we are some where in the Main battery, we could try and shut that down and then head to bridge to divert direction then set the ship on course for the sun and make a hasty escape. Any disagreements? No, good. Now let's go."

He walked over and opened the doors to what was a bridge filled with the aliens, "Ah now it gets complicated." They all turned to face him and he a pistol sized weapon out of one of the holsters on a nearby ones hip, fired at the one infront of him and then at the remaining three. His shots were so fast that none of them had time to shoot back. "Bridge is clear. Well, we could just fly it I guess. If I can figure out how."

He approached one of the desks and began typing furiously. "Alright hacking the autopilot and diverting it's route towards the sun."

She started to realize how much he left her speachless. She watched him talk nonsense, her mouth hanging open, and all of a sudden, they were back on the ship. She stood behind him as he shot the aliens and her jaw fell again. She decided to stay close and trust instead of try and run from this man. After what she'd been through just now, this was the stupidest decision she'd ever made. She held onto his arm and followed him to a desk. "Oh my..." She looked at all the controls. "You can do this, right? you can fly a spaceship... right?"

"Well kind of. I get the basic gist of what these buttons do. I should thank the maker for labeling them all." Benedict yawned. "Mostly I'm just doing it the simple way." He finished typing and mumbled something. "May you die like an imp, a wish for revenge but a fleeting chance of obtaining it."

He sighed and stepped back. "Well they are on a set course to the sun." Benedict looked up. "Sometimes I forget how easy it is to..." He never finished that sentence. He shrugged and turned walking back to the car not saying a word.

She furrowed her brows and watched him curiously. She wondered what the end to that sentence was but then she realized something. He was serious. The whole ship, heading for the sun? "Are you letting the whole ship crash into the sun?" She asked. How many lives were on this thing?

He nodded and opened the car door for her to step into. His eyes were red, like he was about to break out in tears. Benedict kept his cool though, he set his jaw and didn't saw a word. He knew if he uttered a single word he would release the inner part of himself.

Her mouth opened slightly in surprise. She hadn't taken in exactly what would happen. People--more like... aliens would die. It didn't matter that they weren't human, their lives were still worth something. "No! Benedict... you can't just let them explode! Why don't you have the ship head in a different dirrection? maybe... another planet, I don't know," She stepped closer to him, "Don't kill them..."

Benedict looked at her. "They would kill millions. Even if I sent them to another planet they would be found and there would be another attack." She could see the tears starting to form in his eyes. "I don't like it but they have to be stopped. They won't stop if I don't do this."

"But you can't!" She shook her head at him, "There must be omething you could do, come on... What kind of..." She stopped suddenly and tilted her head at him. "What... what's wrong?" She said, focusing on his eyes.

"I knew these pilots." He pointed to the dead aliens. "Each by name, they thanked me for saving their world from an abomination." The tears began to fall. "They were good men, they followed orders. That one is named Slivesh. He has two kids." Benedict pointed at one. "There's Baeni. Werri. Xecesh. Veari." Bemedict caught his breath but it didn't stop his last word from being a little choked. "Sorry."

Meg's mouth opened. She didn't know what to say. Here they were sorrounded by aliens about to die and he was thinking about just these... and the ones he'd shot too. He bit her lip and looked at them. "Some of them are good then... Benedict, we can't let them all die..." She said softly. This was her last argument. After what she just heard from him, she didn't think she could keep arguing. If he'd let them die, she wouldn't interfere again.

"Right." He closed the door. Benedict looked towards the ceiling closing his eyes. "We can save the rest. The escape pods might be able to take them to a safe location." Benedict opened his eyes and looked at her. "How do we get them all in the escape pods?"

She bit the inside of her cheek and took a look around. A lot of stuff looked too high tech for her to undestand. But if she wasn't mistaken, she could see a microphone on the desk. What was it? A speaker system? "Maybe we could tell them they're headed straight for the sun and to run for their lives," She said with a small shrug.

Benedict nodded and walked over to console activating the PA mic. "Go on ahead." Benedict barely choked out the words.

She looked at him before stepping forward. She hadn't expected she was the one who had to do it. She cleared her throat and leaned closer to the mic. "Attention..." She said. She had no idea where to go with it. "This is not a drill... The ship is headed straight for the sun. All--" She stopped and looked to Benedict, wondering what to call them. People... aliens? "Pasengers... board the escape pods. I repeat, All pasengers, board the escape pods." She stepped back and looked at Benedict to see what was next.

Benedict activated the ships alarm and walked back to the car. Sirens blared and Benedict opened the door and strode in.

Once Meg got in he closed the door remotely and sat in one of the chairs. "Well... I owe you something for helping. And making me remember to merciful. The only thing I can really offer is a trip to anywhere. Any place, any time." Benedict looked at her. She could see something in his eyes, like a star fading from existence, or maybe a nebula forming.

She walked slowly behind him, a little proud of herself for saving some lives. She stopped for a moment and found a rail to lean against as she observed him. He was strange, it's like he was everything too... "Any time...?" She muttered. For some reason it was harder to believe that than traveling through space. But travelling through time, that was something else. "How far back...?" She asked. "Or forward?"