Do you have a deep, dark secret?

I've been foiled!

Are we sharing them..? Or just admitting to having them while remaining silent?

Watched a man die more than once.

Contributed to road rage that got a man put into the ER.

Told a kid God wasn't real when his parents admitted to Santa and the Easter bunny being false. He's an angry Christian hating atheist now.

Caused a six car pile up after stopping for a dog in the road.

Threw a bucket of nails through a drivers window after he hit my car with a beer bottle.

Witnessed a man purposely swerve to hit a turtle at the roads edge, it had just gotten to the other side when the man's car completely shattered his shell. With my dented and crappy car I pushed the guy off the road onto a shoulder where his rim broke off its axle. No regrets.

Volunteered at the last Harry Potter novel's midnight release with former girlfriend and her mother. Quietly left little sticky notes in the books with character deaths and spoilers.

That's all I'm willing to share this morning. Things aren't good right now so might be a little too open or honest for a while.

Are we sharing them..? Or just admitting to having them while remaining silent?

Watched a man die more than once.

Contributed to road rage that got a man put into the ER.

Told a kid God wasn't real when his parents admitted to Santa and the Easter bunny being false. He's an angry Christian hating atheist now.

Caused a six car pile up after stopping for a dog in the road.

Threw a bucket of nails through a drivers window after he hit my car with a beer bottle.

Witnessed a man purposely swerve to hit a turtle at the roads edge, it had just gotten to the other side when the man's car completely shattered his shell. With my dented and crappy car I pushed the guy off the road onto a shoulder where his rim broke off its axle. No regrets.

Volunteered at the last Harry Potter novel's midnight release with former girlfriend and her mother. Quietly left little sticky notes in the books with character deaths and spoilers.

That's all I'm willing to share this morning. Things aren't good right now so might be a little too open or honest for a while.
You are both Messiah and Satan at the same time. :O

Another dark secret, I think I am in love with Minibit.

...Then again, who doesn't?

My deepest darkest secret?

Not sure I have any. Maybe the biggest secret that I have is that I hate dogs though I pretend to like them to get petsitting jobs so I can afford to eat every month.

I used to hate my sister, even more, I loathed her when I was younger, don't remember the exact reason, I just treated her badly and even didn't want to admit that she is my sister at school.

Thank God, it's way better now, we form stronger bond as we grow up ^^

I used to hate my sister, even more, I loathed her when I was younger, don't remember the exact reason, I just treated her badly and even didn't want to admit that she is my sister at school.

Thank God, it's way better now, we form stronger bond as we grow up ^^
Isn't this the majority of siblings growing up?

Isn't this the majority of siblings growing up?

Maybe yes maybe no, some of my friends getting along fine since they were kids. I just hate to admit that I hated her like so much, I hoped she was never born or wished that she is gone forever, out of my family. Which is why I put it as my dark secret which maybe or maybe not dark enough... For me at least, it is.

Maybe yes maybe no, some of my friends getting along fine since they were kids. I just hate to admit that I hated her like so much, I hoped she was never born or wished that she is gone forever, out of my family. Which is why I put it as my dark secret which maybe or maybe not dark enough... For me at least, it is.
Maybe I just have a tainted perspective because I constantly argued with my Sister, to levels we practically loathed each other all the time. It wasn't until teen years we developed a semi-truce and not until the time I was leaving High School that we fully grew out of a sibling rivalry mentality.

Maybe I just have a tainted perspective because I constantly argued with my Sister, to levels we practically loathed each other all the time. It wasn't until teen years we developed a semi-truce and not until the time I was leaving High School that we fully grew out of a sibling rivalry mentality.

Well, everyone has their own perspective ^^ I didn't argue with her so much, her merely existence was enough to make me loathed her. And when I'm old enough to realize that she is my sister, sharing the same blood, I must admit that I feel sorry for wishing that she doesn't exist.

This is an amusingly paradox of a thread.

Personally I'm plenty honest about myself, the mistakes I do and what I do to amend/learn when it comes to them. Most of my friends know me and my secrets very well because there's no need to play secretive about them. Some of those secrets are actually good way to separate the good and bad friends from each other.
As for my deepest secrets? Only my therapist and one close friend knows about half of them and I prefer it that way. Again, subterfuge with friends is something I don't like, it's against my ethics to deceive those that have earned my trust.

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

The only safe secret is the secret no one else knows. I intend to keep mine that way. :)