Do you have a deep, dark secret?

Nope. o__o I'll tell you just about anything if you ask the right questions.

The trick though is that you have to ask. 8D I have lots of things I never mention unless the topic comes up.
Do you like "Vampire Butts"?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Probably?

But I mean if I had a secret that big and important I'd probably convince myself that it never happened/doesn't exist... That way I can't tell anyone and thus ruin my life.

Hrm... I haven't done anything I feel enough guilt or regret over to never tell anyone, nor anything bad enough to ruin my life. My worst crime ever committed (and also by far most prolific) is pirating things. I pirate things far more often nowadays than I actually pay for them. I just can't be bothered with waiting for things to load on Netflix or sitting through commercials to watch stuff on TV, so I even pirate shows that are on the basic networks whenever I feel like watching one of them.

I also don't have any opinions or thoughts that I wouldn't ever share because of any sort of silly fear about it ruining my life. I tell people all sorts of fucked up thoughts I have, and I'm pretty open with even my most socially unacceptable opinions on various topics, so there's really nothing left in that area to possibly ruin me since I've already let it all out myself at various times.

So nope, no easy life ruining button for me. :D
Replace Pirating with Streaming and this basically describes my own position/situation as well.
Nope. o__o I'll tell you just about anything if you ask the right questions.

The trick though is that you have to ask. 8D I have lots of things I never mention unless the topic comes up.
Are you a furry? But your animal is an Owl?

Do you secretly possess a foot fetish?
A vore fetish?

Are you a Bronie?

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
It's not much of a secret if you tell someone ^^;

Probably my most embarrassing secret if it ever got out is that I frequent an online roleplaying site.

Reactions: Jorick
Like others said. Yes I have one, no I'm not saying it. Not much of a deep, dark secret if it is out for people to read.

I have a couple, which are coming to my grave with me :}

Nope, because I'm an extremely boring individual.

I am, however, very good at keeping other people's secrets. Eheh.

774f9c1b35369d90398f9383753e1a8e.jpg

But like, what's your secret...........................?
I have virtually no secrets. I will tell you just about everything you wish to know about me if you ask.

@fatalrendezvous
"I have virtually no secrets. I will tell you just about everything you wish to know about me if you ask."

I call bullshit.

A lady never reveals her secrets, and thus neither shall I.

Shut up Fatal. You don't count.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous